Hey Krauts, hows the situation with the rapefugees like in your country?

Hey Krauts, hows the situation with the rapefugees like in your country?

Is it actually as bad as people make it out to be? What's the worst thing you saw them do?

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/details-of-düsseldorf-terror-plot-begin-to-emerge/a-19303630
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is god awful. Went over there a few months back. Not a German in sight. All black Somali men. Fucking disgraceful.

Everything is fine. Nazis are lying. Praise Merkel

It's shit. I live in the rural areas but now the city fags want to make us just like their shitholes and import savages from the third world and put them here. They keep building fucking houses and containers or whatever everywhere just to house even more of them. What we could have done with that money...

We had a second cologne incident

i live in a small village in rural franconia (northern bavaria[south eastern germany] for those who dont know)
i attend university in nürnberg (500k city in franconia) and daily have to go there by train
i frequently see niggers (seldom ever saw niggers in my whole life until about 5 years ago) and sandniggers in the train and in the city
theyre majorly ugly manlets that dress in suprisingly expensive clothes
they speak extremely ugly languages and bother me with their mere existence, but beside that i didnt experience anything negative
got asked for the way or the correct platform at the railwaystation 3 times over the last 8 months and it was quite annoying because those monkeys cant speak english nor german and always seem to be lamebrained, but thats all
never saw ficki ficki or groping or anything like that
its a little dissappointing since the train is full of pupils in the morning and afternoon and im longing for an opportunity to kick the shit out of one

but since im living out in the sticks and rarely encounter any my opinion is not worth much, still hate them though
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

My city is now 90% refugees.

cannot comment on that question

WOULD YOU RATHER:

Have denbts paid

OR

Remove kebab?

A girl i know got harassed by a nigger. He grabbed her and kissed her

Stopped caring, left the country. It's a fucking lost cause, all people with money will leave the country soon.

AmeriKKKa welcomes all white refugees. You goys can live with me for a little while. We'll smoke buds, drink beers, shoot guns, fuck overweight women(thin if we're lucky, but who am I kidding, the midwest is PHAT), and then go to church.

Feel bad for y'all, desu. I know >61% meme, but still, ours are in containment zones :(

It's scary really. Just yesterday there were 3 Syrians arrested for being part of an ISIS sleeper cell plotting to bomb a famous street in my city that I've often walked along in my life, the Heinrich Heine Allee in Düsseldorf. I always felt safe in my city, no matter what time of the day. But seems those times are gone now, thanks to importing the violent conflicts of third world countries into our own society with the ready approval or traitorous leftist bastards.

>According to German federal prosecutors, two of the men were planning to blow themselves up on a busy road in downtown Düsseldorf, while the other attackers would target pedestrians with guns and explosive devices.

>One of the suspects had made a request for asylum in Germany after registering at a refugee shelter in the eastern town of Bliesdorf in September of 2015. Officials have warned they believe IS militants took advantage of the mass flow of refugees into Germany to sneak fighters into the country.

>But German police union chief Rainer Wendt cautioned against placing entire refugee groups under suspicion. He told the German dpa news agency that IS' strategy is to discredit entire groups and sow fear among the German population by placing its own operatives amid groups of refugees.

>"We must push back against this," Wendt said.

It's so surreal. These leftist traitors need to be punished at some point.

Thanks for your stories, guys.

>but still, ours are in containment zones
so are ours, we call them cities.

Went to Berlin last year. Loads and loads of Turks everywhere, especially in the shops and restaurants. Didn't see that many muslims but maybe I wasn't really looking. I know Sup Forums will hate me for this, but I actually found the foreigners to be nicer people than the actual Germans. I have to say they're a bunch of miserable bastards.

Still, this was just before the migrant crisis so maybe things are different now.

This

of course the turks are friendlier. They live on welfare, have a wife and 5 kids,make some extra cash with drugs and spent their whole day hanging out in coffee shops or bars talking to tourists or hitting on naive german 16 year old blondes. they have evrything pol dreams of.

I life out in the slums in bw so we have it good. The fugee's avoid my hometown, cuz we don't have clubs and such. Haven't seen more than ten at a time.

I know Sup Forums is not one person but what you describe is degenerate. You may argue that having a family isn't but seriously if its funded on welfare and illegal business what is it worth? Any real man should be ashamed of being a leech.

Also went to Berlin last December. I am a historian and European history is important to me, I didn't feel very well when I was in front of the the Brandenburger Tor. Half of the people were tourists alright, but you could tell Berlin isn't Germany.

Please link the source to me so I can cite it in the future.

Munich has a section that is entirely filled with refugees that you really don't want to go into at night.

demoralization in full swing.
Yuri Bezmenov was right.

Oh totally forgot. On the metro in Berlin there was a group of them cursing at native Germans and loudly screaming "Allahu Akbar!"
My group were the only other people who remained in the cart at that point.

I think there's a refugee family living one floor under my appartment, they're generally nice and always greet us when we meet them on the stairs. The Asians who lived there before somehow managed to set their kitchen on fire once, so it's actually an improvement. There aren't that many refugees in my town though because we don't have any shelters nearby.

It's worse than people make it out to be because 90% of refugee crimes aren't even reported on and the police does nothing.

For example, a bunch of refugees broke into the house of a friend's grandparents and robbed them of all their belongings. Took 2 hours for the police to arrive and then they said "well... can't do anything about it, sorry".
Estimated 70.000€ in damages and losses.
And that's one single case I know of because it happened to a friend of mine.

Used to know someone from Luneburg or Lunenburg, something like that.

Whats the situation like there?

Here

dw.com/en/details-of-düsseldorf-terror-plot-begin-to-emerge/a-19303630

Best part is they only caught him because he went to his refugee center to get his mandatory monthly 400€ allowance.

>Used to know someone from Luneburg or Lunenburg, something like that.
Total shithole.
Complete and utterly miserable.

They do that for all house robbings. No seriously. The police isn't there to catch long gone thiefs but to document and pencil push. Happen to my well of grandparents even before the fugee crisis. Welcome to the living hell of everygrinding burocracy

t. New London aka pakkiland

Ive heard she says the same. Damn, i didnt want to believe it.

In theory, if a German (ethnic) would start committing a crime spree like that would the police act faster?

Don't listen to these people. As our history is tainted with war crimes we have an obligation to help people in need. Especially since we can afford it as one of the top country world wide.

It's fine. The worst I saw was some Syrians or other Arabs have a snowball fight. Most they do is sit around their shelters or walk around.

Of course you have some criminals, but they're a tiny minority among them.

You sure that weren't just third generation turks?

Lüneburg was always shit though. Have you ever been there?

You can bet your ass.

This. We should help them and have as little children as possible to make sure that there wont be anymore nazis.

Also dont forget to tell your grandparents to change their will in order to help a refugee and not give it to their boring kids and grandparents

Probaly, but because it's easier to find and detain a well documented german. We have problems with, well gypsis for lack of a better word, pretty regulary and they get away with petty thiefary aswell.

>Berlin
That's where you went wrong.

I would give Greece everything i have to remove them.

>Nuremberg

may god have mercy with you

Stop trying to make us look worse than we are. The only responsabilities we have are those we burden ourselfes with.

Really makes you dring
e
a
l
l
y

m
a
k
e
s

y
o
u

d
r
i
n
k

>Also dont forget to tell your grandparents to change their will in order to help a refugee and not give it to their boring kids and grandparents
Already done. There is about 50k euros going into a düsseldorf refugee center once my parents pass away. It warms my heart to know people like you are fighting the good fight.

No, ive just seen pictures. I knew her from the United States. I thought it looked nice, at least in the pictures. Whats it actually like? What makes it bad?

Time to prepare for a revolution then. If the government is against its (native) people you hold no loyalty to it, but to the nation itself. I'm not gonna go into why and how because I see and read that the whole system is against you guys but I'm pretty sure there is a tipping point which will lead to conflict. And conflict as in the disgruntled german citizen fighting back as opposed to being forced to take all this shit as it is now.

here a nice story from a local newspaper
>'fugee rapes a 13 yo German girl
>gets verdict of being not guilty of rape
>the girl told him she's only 13, but he understood 19 because of language problems : ^)
>oh and she also had sex with a German boy around the same time, but he's guilty of statutory rape, because he knew about her age

Trigger warning next time please, jesus christ, man.

Haven't seen any around my village yet. I live in a rural village near Hannover.

whats the success chance of Germans mounting a revolution? or atleast major revolt?

I think you are wrong. Everyone born and raised in or after the 80's has no grasp on war or national conflict. Peace has blessed us with stress free lifes but made us more docile aswell.

I live in a medium sized town in the Ruhr area.
Before starting university 4 years ago I've rarely if ever saw africans now I see them everyday as my university is in Dortmund and I have to go there by train.

I mean there were always a lot of muslims here because its the Ruhr area but now even my town is full of blacks

I lived there for a year because of uni reasons.
It's shit, no culture, beer is terrible, food is terrible, all the people are super cultural marxist leftists.
I'm from bavaria and I always assumed that culture in germany is kind of traditional regionally everywhere. But it isn't.

Lüneburg gives you a depression. Even though I had a gf back there I felt sickened by the complete lack of culture in the north.

They have no regional cuisine, no traditional events, everything is grey and dull. Like a cucked consumerist 1984.

For example, for special occasions bavarians go and eat some traditional bavarian meals at a traditional bavarian inn. In lüneburg people go to eat pizza or mcdonalds for special occasions.

It's a very sad place. Since then I travelled more of germany and I have to say, everything outside of bavaria is worthless. Haven't been to saxony yet though.

pic related:
typical north germans enjoying their traditional cuisine.

It doesn't say anything about rape, you dumb racist.

Yeah and then you look at the Islamic history ohhh sooo much more peaceful i mean they even have more slaves today than the entire history of the US and they also killed millions of people. Jesus wake up you idiot literaly everyone has a genocidal past you idiot and the islamic worlds past is just as bloody and savage but we stopped they still do it you moron!

>Haven't seen more than ten at a time.
>Haven't seen more than ten at a time
>Haven't seen more than ten at a time..

I honestly feel like people are blowing this situation completely out of proportions. Most refugees just sit around doing nothing all day. They're not nice to look at but they're not really a bother, either. It's not like German streets are suddenly full of murderers and rapists attacking everyone they see.

Please don't further respond to an obvious shitposter, thanks.

why isnt there a prussian culture?

What for? There's no need for any of that and certainly not just because some racist medieval minded losers fantasize about it.

That is true. Most western Europeans are docile and law abiding citizens but there IS a tipping point. Tell me, honestly, you see that its not working as intended, you see that these leeches destroy your country day after day. Would you not try at some point stopping it? Also it would be a natural process. Parasites can live only as long as there is a host. Once the welfare system collapses what do you imagine will happen? Riots, chaos, violence. Germans would be forced at some point to take up violence.

And?

It's as bad. Living next to a train station and see it every day, sandniggers encircling young women, trying to robt hem, grope them etc. I often leave my house and go this direction, they usually fuck off immediately when they see me coming.

Stupid bitches are never grateful, though, maybe going to brutally rape and murder one of them one time.

They keep to parking spaces of super markets to get slowly drunk. No reports of anyone getting jumped to my knowledge. Same with slavs and white beggars.

13 yo = child = statutory rape

because its what made your country great, and what lea to your unification if im not mistaken, why throw all that history away because its the PC thing to do?

Well, it was a mate's birthday so we mostly went to get pissed and eat meat (food, not penis). Also I'm a bit of a history boffin so I wanted to see all the major sites. It was pretty hard to hold back on the Sup Forums memes when visiting the Holocaust Memorial, though.

Maybe it's a religious thing.
North germans are largely protestant, like swedes.
Protestantism is super fucking cucked and masochistic.
Also I noticed north germans loathe everything that is german or traditional. They want to be "serious and progressive", so they just eat burgers and kebab all day, wear bluejeans and ugly plastic jackets and running shoes, even when they go to work.

It's such a weird, strange soulless culture.

Also obviously they are so fucking leftist that you can't even talk about certain "trigger" topics with them.
Mention you quite love where you are from and it's traditions and they scream NAZI.
Even if it's about oktoberfest.

So they hate german traditional culture but they cant help loving muslim "culture" and go smoke hookah and listen to african drumming "music".

Why are you even on Sup Forums when you're this bluepilled?

Weird.

You possibly can't exaggerate how many crimes they commit. People who say anything else a) barely leave their basement, b) live in one of the few 80% white towns, c) are just very lucky or d) leftist retards.

Well in reality people aren't, except for AfD or Pegida retards. In this racist echo chamber they obviously are. It's the only thing the racist losers have left. Luckily they're shitting their panties now over more aggressive internet hate speech laws.

I was in Heidelberg and Frankfurt this time last year. Definitely could tell most all of the fickis did not work and and would skulk through the streets like niggers do here in the US. One tried to sell me weed too and followed us around. Overall no bad experience with them and their kebabs weren't bad. Still think they should all leave though

Apathy as described as a destroyer of life is a human wide sickness. Germans pride themselfes on being law abiding, may that come from the third reich, the stasi-police of east germany or american reeducation. We are the least likely nation to revolt.

How's the situation?

Well, tomorrow here's a protest march against immigration. I had a letter from the chief of police in my mail box telling me it's not OK, but the police will protect me if I demonstrate AGAINST the priotest march.

TL;DR: German police now dictates which political opinion is OK and which is not.

i'm from Mittelfranken and i approve this Message

YOU ARE NOT NAZIS. THE NAZIS ARE GONE. STOP TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE UP FOR CRIMES YOU DID NOT COMMIT.

THE HARDER YOU TRY TO SHOW EVERYONE YOU'RE NOT NAZIS, THE WORSE YOUR COUNTRY IS BECOMING.

WE DON'T CARE, HANS. YOU ARE GERMAN, NOT NAZI.

I guess according to you her boyfriend also raped her. I get what the law says but you're just showing it because you have a weird fetish for rapist refugees on a Chinese image board.

That's just the Rhineland, Hessen and some Hanse Cities. Rest of the North Germans are more based than Ba-Wü
>Protestantism is super fucking cucked and masochistic.
Maybe if you enjoy sucking the dick of the papacy.

Rapes every day. Refugees do not get punished because we're a sharia now.

A female would probably have a more negative view. If you're not a target of Interest you're not going to see much trouble

Fuck, that's just Orwellian. Where do you live?

Curently not much in my area. We had a camp in the next city, but those got sent to another camp in North Germany. Outside of producing tons of trash and being noisy the weren't much of a problem, but certainly annoying.

Dortmund.
Lot's of foreigners, but since it used to be a miners' and steelworkers' town, the town council and the chief of police are reds.

It's pretty much all of Niedersachsen too.

>making fun of catholics because of the cuck pope while you have degenerate nigger fucking bisexual alcoholics like margot käßmann as spokespersons

What are you talking about? We're not throwing anything away apart from overcome racism, misoginy and the likes.

Just because you live around murderous, thief-in, rapey gypsies/durkas/niggers, does not mean refugees are all bad people.
It means you live in the big city.

Don't listen to:
Lüneburg isn't that bad, it's quite an interesting city. I'm living almost next to it.

Real hellholes are Bremen, Berlin oder the Ruhrgebiet.

>Just because you live around murderous, thief-in, rapey gypsies/durkas/niggers, does not mean refugees are all bad people.
Shoo shoo gypsy go back to india

I'd say mostly 60+ years telling that you are at fault for WWII. But honestly I believe that there will be civil unrest against both state and those ethnic groups who abuse and live of the welfare system.

>It means you live in the big city
filled with foreigner scum.

It's just what I saw so far, I can imagine that the situation is worse in big cities. For the record, I think it was wrong to let in so many immigrants without any control last year and I think the Balkan states saved our asses when they closed their borders but at the same time, claiming that all refugees are criminals and portraying Germany like it's some muslim rape paradise now is a retarded overreaction. The situation isn't great but it's not the end of the world.

Except your entire country is the size of a few American cities. So your containment zones aren't really containing shit. There are places in America where you can drive hundreds of miles and only see normal hard working white farmers.

Seriously.. Wtf Canada

That's the way uh huh uh huh

I like it

Well, not the rural area close to the coast.
Also, being catholic always meant being cucked to Rome. Protestantism doesn't have any spokesperson.

They're not even allowed to work for several months.

>it's quite an interesting city.
t. Kaltenmoor resident