Lesbian here

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/first-human-egg-grown-in-lab-by-scottish-scientists/news-story/e43d4e7ed260a73643e62c9e2c7f4b94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck outta here you ducking roastie REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn you autocorrect! Fucking turned to ducking! AAAAA

Bad shit post, try again

it's a fun bait, but i have an even more fun counter for that:
news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/first-human-egg-grown-in-lab-by-scottish-scientists/news-story/e43d4e7ed260a73643e62c9e2c7f4b94

OP here, disregard me, I decided to suck cock.

Tits or gtfo

fap

Please, lefties fuck off.
Go back to leftiepol you sick shit.

Hah good luck trying to take over when nearly every woman complains that theres not enough equality in the workplace, when in actuality hardly many want to dirty their hands or face some of the shitty conditions that men have to face, such as plumbing, digging trenches, coroner practice and so forth.

>Implying lesbians are real

Overwhelming majority still fuck dudes too, they're just confused sluts who "identify" as lesbian because they wish they could hate men more than they love taking cock.

wow, thx user, ive never read

For a mentally ill you write well.

fantastic

What a terrible time to live in

"women have NEVER been attracted to men"
me thinks you were sleeping during biology.