You guys don't actually believe Mediterraneans have African and middle eastern genetic input do you ?

You guys don't actually believe Mediterraneans have African and middle eastern genetic input do you ?

they do. a small amount, but most do

dude, they live literally next to africa, and Spain was ruled by Africans for like 1000 years

sicilians, iberians and former ottoman territories definitely so

If they do have any it's extremely negligible, like 0.00002%.

what makes you think that?

CHI

I'll admit I'm Italian American so I'm a bit biased, I look at my family and Grandparents and we look like average white bois.

it's quite significant, about a tenth to a third

>Spain was ruled by Africans for like 1000 years

Do you know where from Italy your family comes from?
If you are from sicily, you definitly have some African genes.
If you are from the north of Italy, you have Germanic genes

It's actually insignificant, so much insignificant that it is More likely to say That it doesn't exist at all
They were all from Sicily, I am also 1/8th Irish

how is that wrong?

It was ruled for 700 years, you were off by 300

be proud
it means your ancestors were kings and shit

I've already embraced the memes

NO, we are 100% white, believe me. :)

you definitely have african ancestry to an degree but africa is a large continent. Not all africans are sub saharan black people.

>Fake tan

Northern italy is much more celtic than germanic

They do, but it was a long way down the line(neolithic farmers)

I suppose I should get my DNA tested but I refuse to give it to Jews
Neolithic Farmers we're from mesoptamia not Africa

filmed in March, after autumn and winter.
it's not fake, it's her colour

Wow what a qt

Balkans + Greece was ruled by Turks for 500 years
Spain and Portugal were ruled by Arabs
Even Sicily and parts of Southern Italy were.

To say that North Italians and French people have African/Arab ancestors is dumb but for the rest an argument can be made,

Though I'm not saying that ancient Greeks or Romans were blonde and blue eyed since surviving portraits clearly show the opposite

3/4 of Spain was ruled by ARABS until the year 1000. After that the christians reconquered more than half peninsula so saying Spain was totally ruled by muslims for 800 years is saying too much.

how is sending a vial of spit to anyone detrimental to your freedoms?

fuck off, we hate facts here

Also being ruled by africans or arabs doesn't change the genes of the people living there, thought obviously in the south a lot of berbers went there to live and mixed with the population.

stop sucking off white people. they hate you, and you try to be like them??? you are a shame to your family

>mesoptamia
Which is in the middle east

Look up the person who is in charge of 23 and me and see if that's someone you trust with your DNA
I'm sorry I was going under the assumption that when the entire country was free from Muslim rule

this
you should take pride in your African heritage

Niggers feel no kinship with Mediterraneans and will gladly kill them just like anyone else

i already took 23andme test back in 2011 and so far im still alive. just use a fake name mate and its just loose data untied to your actual person

>Niggers feel no kinship with Mediterraneans and will gladly kill them just like anyone else

Yeah but if Chicago is anything go by they don't have qualms about killing each other either

African heritage is not only about sub-saharans, we are mostly berber, like the peoples from northwestafrica

Yeah so why would I want to hang around them ?
They are Savage subhumans as well
I don't want my shit sitting around in a warehouse ready to be sold sorry

No, Zidane is the best coach in the world, and he is a berber.

>we are mostly berber, like the peoples from northwestafrica

the portuguese are very mixed, you can look white, euro med (italian) or literally brown, indistinguishable from an arab. you can't speak for everybody else

>posts a sephardic jew
you're an embarrassment, stop posting

And I do, the muslims were as spanish as the christians of the north.

There's a better dna test company
Can't remember its name though

unless youre a big name on global scale i doubt anyone is interested on individiual samples. the genetic data mapping is what the research is for.

we have 30% jew genes too, she has common portuguese look, but is from north africa.

>we have 30% jew genes
ok, i'm done with you

>This one man isn't a complete subhuman therefore they all must be upstanding individuals

there's good and bad in every peoples/race, anyway even if they are bad, they are family, and you can't ignore your family, you love and try to help them being better.

>Berber are literally subhuman

whites shoot up schools all the time in the name of rebellion, at least berbers do it because of a religious belief, and because your countries are always messing in their affairs.

>The USA is responsible for them Being the people with highest rates of domestic abuse and migrating en masse to europe
Ahhh yes I'm sure they were made to run over 400 people in France because an evil American had a gun to Thier head, every one has a choice in life and North Africans choose to be bottom of the barrel animals

>I'll admit I'm Italian American so I'm a bit biased, I look at my family and Grandparents and we look like average white bois.
your family is not a good indication, they're probably largely germanic. Further South and most italians are basically north africans. its not genetic input, they were always basically north africans. Actually they're only closer to "white" because of germanic invasion/migration.

I clearly explained that mine were from Sicily. Shrimp dicked Anglo Celtic boys can't compete with big wog cock

Everyone does, included nordic albinos.
Humans are not separated at a genetic level, that's just ideology, not biology.

you wouldn't happen to live in bologna would you ?

I always love how American stormfags go on about "muh one drop rule!!!" to Europeans with negligible admixture from thousands of years ago while most likely having recent black/native genes themselves.

The Portuguese come in all shapes and sizes. There are very few people who look Germanic (blond, blue-eyed), lots of people who could pass as Southern French/Central Italian), lots of people who look completely Arab and even a few who look half-black/quarter-black. Some have more North African admixture, some less. The bottom line is, no one is ever discriminated against, we're all part of a whole. And in all fairness, the Muslims in Iberia were far more advanced at the time than the Christians - they made numerous contributions to architecture, math, astronomy etc. they were far from being subhumans (even Hitler had a boner for the Islamic Golden Age kek)

mediterraneans share with levantine origins, arabs are pretty much levantine too.

But not sub-saharan africans, at most probably nubians

There is probably some mixing

Fkin Othello yo.

Muslim conquest of iberia and Sicily was genocide among Europeans
There is only one race in America, the amerimongrel race

Other meds and even M.E. people seem white as rice.

Reminder that there is nothing wrong with having a tiny bit of North African genes because North Africans were kings and shit, don't look like ugly niggers and aren't as dumb as sub-Saharan niggers.

The government says there are different races.

Why are you defending Muslim sandniggers ?
And ?

they werent always muzzies + there are coptic christians still

We do, Jacinto del Taco.

No, absolutely not.

Why is always Americans talking about European issues. As an American, I'm really sorry for down syndrome niggas like this. Also, fuck off tony. I'm sending you back to Italy.