Smoked weed for about 2 yrs now I dont even feel high and it just gives me headaches

Smoked weed for about 2 yrs now I dont even feel high and it just gives me headaches.

So now I moved onto snorting Oxys and holy fuck its like weed x100. Soooooooooo relaxed, everything in the world feels right my dudes. Now that I think about it weed is trash, overpriced and for soyboys. Snort oxy fuck weed.

Snort oxy fuck weed

Another Tool fan and opioid addict checking in. What's up oxybro?

Just chilling out, prob gonna fap in a minute what about you?

I just took some oxys and put some music on settling in for a nice ride

Niiiice. Looking forward to the new Tool album? Hopefully they dont delay till next year.

Maynard is being his usual self on Twitter but he really wants this thing to be out and done with so I expect it to be out sometime around fall

Opiates and weed go well together, wait until your body aches from withdrawal and you can't sleep.

Also get some dilaudid and rail that shit, snorting is for pussies, take it straight to the vein or might as well kys

Useless dredges of society, the thread. Sober or die weakling faggots.

Dont be salty just cause ya cant find a dealer

A functioning opiate addict probably stole your girl amirite?

I was institutionalized for schizophrenia episodes, best thing that ever happened. I rebuilt relationships that i burned as a junkie, i stopped spending so much. I got in shape and found a conservative fiance. Now i pity all my friends who rage when they need to score. There is no positives for drug use, you alter your path to deviate and miss oppurtunities you could have had if you had the integrity and courage to deal wih life instead of hising from it. Embrace the pain, let it forge you into a stronger person, or you will stagnate in this nowhere place.

Smokes garbage bud, uses heroin instead. Enjoy your addiction junkie faggot.

Don't freak out at others just because you can't keep guilty pleasures and real life separate

Chill out its not that serious you schizo

Thank you its fantastic!

I've smoked it all, AAAA strains. Weed is just so inferior to other drugs im not wasting my time with it anymore.

Masturbation is a guilty pleasure, drug use is a lifestyle.

Yeah if you have zero self control

ITT: Dreckige Untermenschen

Why waste all ur money on shitty pills when you can get 10x higher for a fraction of the price. Just use hairOn

It only takes a down day for you to go beyond tolerance building doses, and the money you spend could go to your kids in future, stopping the cycle of low class junkie scum. Recreational drug use will always be for niggers. Thank andy for the log or your mother will die tonight.

Heroin addiction is pretty serious, dumbfuck

Cringe

Everyone does drugs you sheltered nerd, grow up and leave your moms basement.

You must have been smoking oregano