Anyone seen a female orgasm in person? What was it really like?

Anyone seen a female orgasm in person? What was it really like?

when a female dog orgasms she usually makes a lot of noise and then spins around in a circle.

Female humans do the same.

It's the best thing ever when her vaginal muscles squeeze your cock as she screams and milks the cum out of your balls.

uncontrollable shivering and every joint cracking popping

Honestly its mostly a spinning in a circle kind of thing

Increased urgency in moaning. You can tell their adrenaline is spiking. Also they get somewhat to a whole lot wetter all at once. Also, it happens in waves. Multiple orgasms are much easier for women.

>seen

It’s not real it’s another lie women concoct to get attention. They can’t feel an orgasm sort of like how a fish can’t feel a hook.

My only girlfriend spun around a few times when it happened. I switched to boys soon after.

It was like watching a woman I was fucking pretend to be retarded for several seconds.

Found the guy who can’t pleasure a woman
How does it feel to jack off alone all he time, user?

While building up, their body starts to tense up. Some have noticeable blushing on their (face, chest) that goes away after the orgasm. Right after orgasm, their body stops tensing up and can be followed by their body shaking (more like jolts than anything).

Most importantly, if you made them cum enough times, they just want to sleep afterwards.

What’s the secret?

and her nails crushing your skin while she fucking squirts

not the same user, but in my case, she cums when she is riding me, I'm sure she knows where she wants it + the rubbikg of her clit in me.

>a fish can’t feel a hook

Could the bait have been more obvious

Time

it is real, they literally lose the ability to stay standing if they orgasm

I usually get my gf to climax by tonguing her clit.

I usually have a fingertip placed over her anus at the same time.

When she climaxes, her winking anus squeezes and pinches my fingertip quite rapidly.

That's true love right, right there.

Depends on what she's into. I find the most reliable way is with the clit.

What I have done with my gf is to build her up with what shes into (rough play, playing with her asshole) and when she's close to cumming, close the deal with the clit.

>What’s the secret?
turning them on mentally by imagining themselves marrying you and having your baby. then sexually and physically being playful all day then foreplay and making them beg for it. By the time you actually start to touch their pussy with either your fingers, mouth or dick they are nearly there already. All you have to do at that point is find a good rhythm and dont stop till they cum.

Women are so much fucking work its stupid.

A vibrator is a good shortcut. How often do you think you will have sex if you can ensure an orgasm for her every time?

That's one way to go about it, but like you said, a lot of fucking work.

Gay and fake

Kinda messy, I don't find it sexy. They shiver and shake, some make loud noise some quietly sqweak. And they SMILE. if there's no smile it's a fake.

Double digit fingering a bitch while sucking her tits and sliding my pulsating cock in between her ass cheeks (not in her ass.. at that point), I made maneuver with those fingers that placed my thumb at the top on her clit an initiated the round robin technique. Rapid fire insertion and upward massage of her g spot resulted in me abruptly pulling my wet fingers out and slapping her clit multiple times which then resulting in her body convulsing at the pelvis and thighs and a viscous whitish fluid, that was not unlike male semen, but yet not at all like it to be ejected from her vagina at such a velocity that it hit the wall.

It all happened within milliseconds of each individual movement and was coupled with her cries of "Uhhh, ohhhh, uhhh, OMG! OMG! What did you do to me, What did you do to me!? OMG! OMG! I can't stop shaking down there!!!"

This was followed by almost an hour of a temporary kind of brain retardation in which see laughed about nothing, stared through glassy eyes and literally had he tongue hanging out of her mouth when she tried to speak.

She was a Brown University Valedictorian, and the head of advertising for a International and well know corporate entity, so "retarded" was not her normal state of mental functionality.

It was very more satisfying than cumming, which I never actually did in that instance

My favorite thing is when their anus clenches and loosens constantly, this is my favorite time to thrust my tongue her ass because then it actually enters it and i lick around as she cums and usually she cums a second time from this,

Stick a finger in their butt. They'll cum.

>Use the tongue, Luke.
>Pay close attention to what works and find a rhythm. If something’s working, don’t start switching around.
>A lot of women don’t come at all from intercourse, so that and or a good vibrator can be very good things to know about.

My ex had a huge clitoris so she came a lot. Like, once from foreplay, three or four times during then once or twice in the shower when cleaning up. I thought female orgasms were impossible for me to make happen until she came along.

Its fucking amazing. With my first gf I remember we would do this thing were if one of us was going to orgasm we would stop moving, and just let it rest inside as we came. more than half the time, just concentratingon that feeling of pumping would make the other person climax as well. God it was heaven. She was say shes coming. Right at the peak Of her climax I would stop, push my dick in as far as i could and not move. Feeling those convulsions squeezing down. (drools)

If your girl can't usually orgasm from intercourse, I'll give you all a protip.

Vibrating cock ring. You're welcome.

It smells a little like a rotten squirrel and they generally poop some. Don't worry you get used it.

This. The clit isn't the opener. The clit isn't the longterm game. The clit is the deal closer.

Example: going down on her --
The opener is foreplay. Don't even touch her pussy. At all.
The midgame is eating her out, and ignoring the clit for the most part.
Then when you can tell she's halfway there, give it a little attention. When she's 2/3 the way there, make the clit your main focus.

Bam.

Also this. Dubs don't lie.

my girlfriend had an orgasm while we were fucking doggystyle and she just collapsed and quivered around a little bit
tip: dont do it in any position where the support relies on her, all of it will be lost when she orgasms. missionary or prone or anything where youre doing the work.

tho if youre not a top just shank yourself