How many times each day do you masturbate?

How many times each day do you masturbate?

About fifteen.

once or twice

3 o r 4

3-5

At least once every day

3-5 times a day

is it gay if i want u to teabag me while ur jerking off like that/?

depends on how much sex I'm getting, but it's safe to say I ejaculate anywhere from none to twice per day, usually averaging 6-8 times per week. never after showering because I like to keep my balls fresh, but as soon as they start getting a little stale I definitely rub one out.

Usually 3, 17 is my personal record.

God this proves how young u all are here i'm lucky i can once per day, wish i was 16 again have fun turning 30 lol.

thats fuking hot... can u do a vid from a low angle? like what i'd c if u teabagged me.

Minimum 5 usually 8

2-3

1-2, but I busted out 3 today

i bet they'll make my mouth feel full, godam

fukkkk... i can almost c ur asshole too... keep em comin pls.. and more asshole too lol fuk this is hot

u have line? where we can share vids

dam i'd swallow all that... spread ur ass i wanna imagine my tongue in u

One or two

I have discord

whats ur discord? i'll add u im on now

0, i save it all for after marriage

I literally jack off just to get the feeling of wanting to be close to somebody out of my head. This can happen up to 10x a day. I hate my libido because I'm so lonely I wish I could just feel nothing and live my life without thoughts of intamacy untruding on a constant basis

I used to do it twice a day but I've since cut down to three times a week.

Honestly if you jerked off less you could use that feeling as motivation to chase some tail.
Start small. Go for a fat chick with a cute face, or a nice body with a beat mug. You don't have to feel good about your score, you just need to start shooting on net and you'll get better from there.

I'm 26 and can but like 4 times a day if i wanted to and I get rock hard boners like 20x a day.

>have fun getting fat and out of shape
Ftfy

You're a good person

I have persistent depressive disorder which has virtually wiped out all sexuality i also i have social anxiety so its not i even had a chance so zero

depends on how hungover i am. if no hangover, i don't at all. if really hungover, like 7 times a day.

typically once every other day. trying to work it down to once a week for a few different reasons. i plan to keep it at once or twice a week too, none of that gay ass nofap stuff.

u want mine? seriously u fukin turned me on

depends...on some days I don't fap at all, but on some days 2-3 times. If for example I've been drinking the night before and I'm hungover then I'm usually horny the next day and fap more, and what I find weird is that I fap even tho' I have sex with the gf...

same here.
At least once daily.