Pew pew pew

Seriously America, it's 2016.

RARE
A
R
E

Is that even a country?

>Niue Niue Niue

Americans are fucking dumb. The only Americans of value are those who have Irish ancestry. The rest are worthless.

Rare

Your flag has made me start collecting flags. Fuck you.

Tell me about Niue OP.

Too bad that scenario is impossible, because you cannot erase all guns from existence, regardless of what kind of draconian laws or bans put into place.

>criminal steals a gun/has one in storage already/builds a fucking gun if he has to
>no one else has guns
>7 deaths, every time

wowow rare.

Delicious rare flag

What flag is this im on the phone???

Last slide should be identical to the first, since you will NEVER be able to keep guns out of the hands of crazies and criminals.

RARE
A
R
E

Whatever you need to tell yourself. Irish Americans are the happiest, wealthiest and most educated in america.

We all end up doing it at some point, i got my own collection of flags 'ight here

Seriously, what the hell is a Niue?

Already got ya m8y

>mfw that flag

"Gun bans" are for cucks.

Just checked, there's been 349 posts ever by Niue on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Pretty interesting.

>The only Americans of value are those who have Irish ancestry

Scots-Irish are the laughing stock of the country, they are your cousin fucking rednecks.

Even better version.

RARE
A
REEE
E

Gee thank you for the enlightenment.

>what are harquebuses
>bows
>knives
>explosives
>bats
>rebars
>slingshots
>loaves of dry bread
>marxism manifestos

One of the things I thank God for everyday is the fact that I have no Irish ancestry.

Fuck off back to whatever loser country you're in where you get cucked by arabs and niggers.

Guns are awesome and all the faggots and women crying about them need to shut up and know their place.

Laughing stock alright.

MERELY UNCOMMON
E
R
E
L
Y

U
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

What even is that flag

This comic is irrelevant. The criminal will get guns through any means necessary, just like the drug wars you liberals boast about failing.
Also
C U R R E N T Y E A R
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

Its not that black and white. There needs to be gun regulation (to prevent them from going in wrong hands) but owning a gun should be a right.

Absolutely rare.

Niue. Its some sort of island, I don't think its an actual country because it has the British jack on it still. Now we just need nauru

You have the choice, 7 deaths, or 2 deaths.
Reality doesn't allow for 0 deaths.

Also,
RARE
A
R
E

Lol
[Citation needed]

Niue

Have a look at your list of presidents. They're mostly Irish.

>Mayalsia

>Obama
Ur havin a laff, eh

What's stopping criminals from getting guns from illegal methods? Last I checked, criminals don't care about laws or bans. Gun Control is useless and just puts the public in danger.

What the fuck are you?

aay lmao?

22. Not a majority.

Also, whats your point?

Mass shooters would make IEDs or bombs, if they couldn't get guns... duh.

The Muslims have the modern "anarchist cookbook" and there are probably people who have spent time in Iraq who know how to make middle eastern style IEDs and explosives. There are probably millions of copies of Jihadi cookbooks out in the world and these may be in the west already.

Banning guns won't stop mass killings, geniuses.
And most murders are carried out without guns. Most murders are committed with blades, blunt objects, and poison.

Yea, that works great with Drugs, Cars, prescription painkillers. Literally EVERYTHING we restrict is abused by people who shouldn't have them.

> People without a license drive.
> People without prescriptions OD.
> People under 21 drunk drive.
> People take illegal drugs.

Holy shit, it's almost like making more regulation's won't help and will ONLY serve to keep gun's out of the hands of good people who otherwise may be able to protect themselves.

>Its not that black and white.
Yes it is literally is a black problem. 13% of the population commits over 50% of gun homicides.

they're all american

> Niue (pronounced 'New-ay' – which means 'behold the coconut') may be the world’s smallest independent nation.

How the fuck getting internet over there even possible.

>unrestricted gun ownership reduces shooting deaths by 71%, and does it without shitting on anyone's constitutionally enshrined right to bear arms

Sounds good to me

>Scots-Irish are the laughing stock of the country, they are your cousin fucking rednecks.

The first human on the Moon (Neil Armstrong) was partially Irish. The Irish are okay in my books. It's the Muslims we need to deal with.

TELL ME ABOUT PK

HOW DOES HE FIND THE PROXIES?

What the fuck is a Niue?

>all the newfags falling for PK

What the fuck, people?

You shouldn't be a cunt to the people that helped build your nation.

I guess fiber optics underwater. Either that or satellites.

Hey, that;s a Nieu flag

Well fuck.
Didn't even notice until you pointed him out.

what the fuck is this meme country

>Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sounds like a shitty 80s band

Just like when you make pot illegal, noone will have pot. Right?

This. Our country has ZERO place for hyphenated Americans. African-American. Irish-American. Mexican-American. No, fuck off. Your American or you can go back.

>newfags don't even know PK uses exquisite proxies
damn, that's disappointing

thank milo for making LE EPIC ALTRIGHT

Our president even sold guns to criminals.

Operation fast and furious is what turned me away from voting for him again in 2012 afger I fell for 'change' in 2008.

>somolia

The autism is strong in this one. JK. I spotted it too :(

If you want to get into the last square of 0 deaths you have to ban, collect and destroy guns on a world wide scale.

France for example gave weapons to Libyan rebels and then after they had no longer need for those weapons Libyan rebels sold them to French organized crime syndicates/gangs.

You want to stop guns you have to convince not just the public but also the governments not to sell them or give them to anyone. I'd be happy to see a world were that's going to happen.

Meanwhile I'll just keep enjoying my hobby of putting lead down the range and making holes into a human sized piece of cardboard.

pew pew, home made uzi's made by criminals in Sydney.

>will be killed
?

Spain gets it.

Those aren't Uzis those are Mac 10's.

>reminder to sage

this is the same proxy poster, over and over and over

How many people die if my daughter has a gun and a man tries to rape her? How many get raped?

If she has no gun how many die? How many get raped?

PK is a proxyfaggot

know your Uzi, Jewzi

Why thank something that doesn't exist

>counting the gunman as a death
hooollly fuck these liberals really love their "life is precious" platform don't they

>Niuefag

Thank you for correcting me, have a FAMAS made by a guy in his back yard.

I laughed at this more than I should have.

Why?

Nobody here identifies as Irish, other than first generation Irish immigrants, whom I imagine are very few in number. Anyone who was born here, and isn't brown, or doesn't have some kind of weird feeling of foreign loyalty considers themselves American.

>Pop. 1164

Holy rare

Compare what he sent to pic. This is an Uzi, those are MACs.

Fuck me, Niue looks Nice

Loving the Flag too.

user. we're european-americans.

Nice.

Thanks for helping me increase my rare flag collection

>1 post by this ID
>Sup Forums will sperg our for am hour talking to someone that's obviously using a proxy, and not there.

>harquebuses
Kills only one if lucky
>bows
No untrained chump can effectively kill with it. Bows need muscle to draw and aim them to be effective. Smaller bows are less or non lethal.
>knives
Kills only the first victim and a fat kid
>explosives
Require information and skill to make. Might blow your hands off or get you a visit from police
>slingshots
Less lethal than knifes and require some training to kill without getting lucky.
>gun
unload a mag and kill bunch

See why these are not similar?

>1 post by this ID

Fuck off we left you fuckers behind for a reason.

Seriously, there's a population of less than 1,200.

I don't care if it's proxy, remote desktop hacking, whatever, it's almost as impressive as going there and posting from your phone just to get the fucking flag up.

kek