No civilian should under any circumstance be allowed to own a gun other than hunting rifles under extremely strict...

No civilian should under any circumstance be allowed to own a gun other than hunting rifles under extremely strict control.

>come fite me bitch

y tho

because bad lol

Hey, it's not a crime to be retarded but you might wanna see a doctor.

LOOOOOOL

Guns have only 1 purpose: killing. Sooner we evolve past them the better. However, I dont think total gun control would work in modern America. We gotta get rid of assault rifles first. Allow pistols for self defense for now.

Call me retarded once again and I'll JUTSU YOU

Call the cops instead of being a part of the problem.

>muh 1 purpose
>what is sport
>what is a limb or other such nonlethal shot

Faggot

I would rather get rid of pistols rather than assault rifles, since assault rifles are much harder to conceal. Or make them so ludicrously expensive that nignogs can't get a hold of them. Decent folk rarely go ham and kill each other - 90% of gun violence in the US is from gang warfare, not mass shootings or random acts of violence.

With that in mind, I refuse to be made helpless by laws that only serve to empower those who disobey them.

I found this funny

No
/thread

assault rifles are already illegal without a tax stamp and heavy enforcement you b8in cuck.

You can't /thread your own post newfag

It's okay, I'll do it for him.
/thread

toO LATE

samefag being a samefag

Banning alcohol or cars or processed sugar or cigarettes or swimming etc. would save more lives

duly noted and tossed in the tard bin.
i hope some methhead clobbers you with a brick and you have no gun to defend yourself.
>inb4 mace
>inb4 taser
no use against methheads
>inb4 baton
as if anti-gun homos are strong enough to use a baton

Why should the government be able to have guns if others can't?

move to japan then faggot
sage

>implying saving lives should be a priority
I say let people kill themselves, whether with guns, drugs or overindulgence. We've gotta take out the cancer somehow before we can begin to heal.

I’m a very pro-gun control leftist, but even I think you should be able to have a pistol for self defense. Even if we ban open and concealed carry, you should be able to have one in your home.

Maybe if your society didn't suck nigger dick constantly you'd have no reason to carry a fucking gun.

I have NEVER ever owned a gun, only used them while I was in the army, I've met several threatening situations but they've all worked out fine.

>Run
>Call 911
>Fight back (they´re just ordinary people too, seldom the perp is Arnold Schwarzenegger on GHB)
>Attract other bystanders attention
>Make a Citizens arrest if possbile
>CALL THE FUCKING COPS AS THEY'RE BEING PAID FOR THIS SHIT

when a wolf see's something weak and defenseless it eats it there are wolves and sheep in this world why do you chose to be the sheep dependent on the safety of your sheppard

Why should the government be able to take out taxes if others can't?

>Assuming I live in Fatty fatty boom boom-land

>Being this autistic

go ahead and try that, by all means be the test dummy.

There needs to be a body capable of doing so in order to spend where there isn't any/enough spending but where there should be spending. Ideally, this happens via democratic governance and we all have a say. I don't see an analogy here with guns. I answered your question. Care to answer mine?

What do you mean? As stated in the post, I've been through all those situations. Could you explain how many times you've seen civilians draw a gun in public and how safe that made you feel? If you see someone that carries, do you instantly know wether this person is "good" or "bad"? That Power that person is holding you under?

I'll Think about how the government is chosen by the people to work for the people. The government creates rules that the people has to obey (I don't exactly know how ex the American system works, here we have the parliament that makes rules and government that execute them). Every four years or so the parliament and govenrment is up for change and rules and law can once again be tested by the majority of the grown population.
The police and military are Tools for parliament and government to be used by the laws of the land. To maintan the order these institutions has to have a leverage to have the Power to be able to do their work.
Police, for example, has the Power to hold the system of law upright and protect the people under the society. The police do need guns to be able to, in worst case scenario, be both the judge and the excecutioner if a situation with fast desicion making. They have training for this (I know American police are like our parking attendents, but our police force go though minimum of Three years of training and then a couple of years as aspirants).
The law states that if a crime is committed, the police are the ones who acts, as making arrests, investigations, interrigations, etc. You wouldn't be allowed to lock someone up, do you? No.
Since I live in a pretty gun-free society, not even knifes are allowed in public, I know it's possible.
I hope that answers your question a bit, I can elaborate otherwise.

...and I'm sorry for the randomly put big letters. Some kind of auto correct.

Jag ber alltså om ursäkt för de udda versalerna som dyker upp lite här och var, det verkar som att systemet sätter dit dem och för att vara ärlig orkar jag inte ändra dem manuellt hela tiden. Lev med det.