Would you let a girl shit on your face?

Would you let a girl shit on your face?

We are suppose to love these creatures

Naw, dawg. But if you find a bitch who'll piss on me give me a call.

Yes.

Only if I love her

Depends on her age. Some 40 year old tries to shit in my house, muchless on my face, and she's getting the cops called on her.

I didnt know girls shit. That must be a trap

But...she’s....
Poopin

Fuck no

Just ask a homeless person to do it. Some probably would.

Hitler would. He was into crap.

Depends on the girl. The one in the OP? Yes. And I'd eat it.

no although I do enjoy watching women poop

No you wouldn't

Shouldn't I, you know, exhaust other options first?

Yes I would? If she wanted me to, anyways. It's only hot if they enjoy it.

>Would you let a girl shit on your face?
I would, and I do regularly.

No, and you're a fucking degenerate for posting this cringe. Kys

Na

I recommend u do that and also mix ur own shit too for extra flair.

I worked at a brothel for a few years back in my university days. From personal experience I will claim that this fetish is more common than most people expect.

Tell us your stories.

Stats cause anecdotes dont mean much

I would if she wanted me to. Like I said, it's only hot if she wants me to do it.

Only if she let me shit in her vag and then let me fuck her shit filled vag until completion. Then we would both scoot about on our asses like dogs with worms, leaving shit trails behind us.

If she thought it would be hot for you to eat it with fresh horse dick, would you do it?

>xD look mom I posted what I think was edgy shit on Sup Forums again

What like smear it on a horse cock? Yeah, I would.

This guy.... no you wouldn't.

What about mixed with a rat, cockroach, and bleach?

Nah, now you're being silly.

That's ok sonny I'm too busy getting fucked up the ass by the user from the other post

Aight. Well, my reflexive thought is "isn't that how you get hepatitis", and even if not the case, I feel like a homeless person may give me a disease via their sweet sweet puss juice. But, I am going to the city tomorrow for a VA appointment (new pshychiatrist, Indian feller I'm told), so it might just have to do as a matter of convenience.

Note, that shoulda said piss juice. My autocorrect hates the word piss for some reason.

It was a high end place that offered a variety fetish services. And because I had a few butt-related things on my menu, I also regularly got asked about pooping on my clients etc.
I normally declined, because I had (still have, actually) a very strict regime around my toilet habits to ensure that my intestine was always delightfully clean for my clients. That meant that pooping on command was not really a possibility, so to speak.

So no, I don't actually have any hard statistics - just an impression that a lot of guys, who are already into buttsex, are also open for fecal matter...

You're probably right. I love rimming, anal sex, anal play of all sorts.. and I'm open to scat play.

Sounds like you were a fun girl to visit!

>Sounds like you were a fun girl to visit!
I was certainly popular enough to get me through university and buy me a posh apartment and a BMW!

Damn, sounds like a fun way to get through college. Wish I knew a girl like you.

Ask him if he wants you to show him how to use toilet instead of shitting on street

Bet you're a busted out hoe now though hey? How prolapsed is your asshole?

If pic related, Yes. With mouth open.

TBH, I'd just find it hotter if she was a little stretched out from taking so much cock.

>givemethatloadofshitmistress

Not a fucking chance.

>You're so mad that you'd talk about Hitler into unrelated threads.
Kek, you normie pleb filth.

>Damn, sounds like a fun way to get through college. Wish I knew a girl like you.
Actually I am an antisocial Asperger with a bit too much OCD. I just looked good (back then at least) and knew about teh sex because of childhood abuse.

>Bet you're a busted out hoe now though hey?
As a 41yo single mom I am probably past my prime now, yes.
>How prolapsed is your asshole?
Somewhat, but not in an impairing way. I still like to play with the big stuff.

Well, that's a fair description of me, too.

And I thought I was the only one over 30 that still browsed on /b. I don't feel so old at 37.

How much for you to ship me a jar of shit?

No! When a woman actually shits it ruins the fantasy about the anus...like when you first go out with a woman and you have the crazy monkey sex and then after a while you move in together and the woman shits and farts and that destroys the fantasy element of the anus

That would probably depend on where in the world you are.
Also, poop doesn't stay fresh very long.

I'm in St Louis, MO :)

If you're close, just call me over to get shit on.

>As a 41yo single mom I am probably past my prime

Excuse me miss, but my dick has the final say about how prime your parts are.

Judging by what she's said, she's probably overseas.

Sorry, I'm in Europe.
By the time it reaches you, it will be completely fermented.

So have you played with any of the Bad Dragon toys? They're amazing for anal.

>On Sup Forums
>Complains about degeneracy
Lmao do you even know where you are?

>So have you played with any of the Bad Dragon toys? They're amazing for anal.
I have a few in my collection.
Also, they work fine for vaginal as well!

How much does she charge?

Yes, yes they do. They're just great toys for anal play.. a lot that are suitable for vaginal aren't good for anal. but they are. I have 7 of their toys. Lots of fun, especially with the cum tubes.

I have one that's actually out of print. They don't make the Varka any more, sadly. Not sure if it was because it was too big or what.

How many dicks have you had in you at once?

>cum tubes.
If you are up for cleaning the mess afterwards (just like after poop play), then these are awesome. Litres of cum pumped inside and spewed back out!
Protip: Try an ovipositor and a handful of jelly eggs. I bought those a couple of years back, and they have favourites ever since!

True story. It's a bit messy, but worth it sometimes.

I've seen a couple of the ovipositor toys, but I haven't bought one yet. But I will make it next on my purchase list.

I'd love to see that in a woman.

I'd rather it be him...