Diaper boy lives on, keep the thread going OP cmon

diaper boy lives on, keep the thread going OP cmon

Weve been played as suspected. Even though it really was him tbe whole time. Was still fun.

Inb4 that one butthurt fag shows up calling everything fake and giving us free bumps

Kek. That dude was probably sean

That is his YouTube channel though

aw shit

Literally his channel.

>no im not retarded
man those pictures say the opposite

goodnight fags its been fun

Its a bummer. But it was fun to all come together and have some fun for a change. Felt like better times while it lasted.

I never looked into it. I was just doing the catfish part of it all. Everyone else went and did all the other stuff.

This

bro i revived this thread 3 times hoping to see some good shit

We could still use the pictures to fuck up his youtube "career" or whatever.

I have a dumb fetish, it makes it difficult to function. I honestly hate this, it makes me disgusted and depressed. I am sean. And I'm not proud.

Whatever happened to the REAL diaper boy? The one in Canada that he hit his mom, with the curly Jewfro and his brother video taped it while he kept screaming "Stop filming me"

I dont know but id pay to see that

Don't ask me I haven't heard of that shit.

the fetish isn't dumb but it's not a mainstream thing and no matter what fetish you have you keep it private you don't go and share facebook photos of you sticking things up your ass or doing this shit at work. Keep it on a tumblr ffs. You and people who shit aka mess there diapers bring this community down. Tone the shit down literally.

It's a dumb fetish you freak.

Hey Sean do you poop? (giggle)

Kek

if it weren't for the trips of truth I would counter but you have trips so clearly you are correct. i'll just go back to watching girls have missonary sex now. Thanks user you have reformed me.

777 get

Are you wearing big boy underwear Sean?