I went to Papa John's today for dinner. I ordered a large thin crust with pepperoni, jalapeno, and pineapple...

I went to Papa John's today for dinner. I ordered a large thin crust with pepperoni, jalapeno, and pineapple. I ordered online and went to pick it up about 15 minutes later. After I paid, the worker opened the box to show me the pizza. I don't like when they do this as the workers typically handle money and then touch my pizza box, but that is a discussion for another time. I noticed there was a garlic dipping sauce in the corner of the pizza box, and I informed the worker that thin crust pizzas were not supposed to get the sauce. He just shrugged and closed the box, and then I left and came home.

So here I am, faced with a quandary: Do I use the sauce with my pizza, even though the sauce is ill-obtained? I admit I am used to eating my pizza without it, but it is really tempting me. I want to do the right thing.

Papa John's doesn't have real thin crust so it's okay. Enjoy the sauce.

>I ordered a large thin crust with pepperoni, jalapeno, and pineapple.
>pineapple

Fuck you.

no, fuck YOU

Makes your jazz tasty
Think of the children, user

only little kids and manchildren don't have a developed enough palette to enjoy combinations of sweet and salty. pineapple in pizza is glorious, you're pathetic.

FUCK U, PINEAPPLE IS THE BEST

Man i miss eating at Papa John's... Fucking gringos are to blame

who eats chain pizza that's not a kid? go to a local pizzeria if you want good pizza. Domino's, Papa John's and pizza hut is shit.

people actually eat this garbage. blows my mind pooooooffff

How about you just fucking kill yourself?

I am a NEET and live with Mom so if she wants Papa John's we get Papa John's

no u

Chuck it away. The sauce is not yours and if you use it I will inform papa john's about the situation and the appropriate action will be take to you and the employee involved.

lol ok i feel bad for you, teach her to like good pizza, not that doughy shit

this made me giggle

only children enjoy silly meme combos like pineapple and pizza. I bet you just loooove bacon milkshakes and nacho cheese oreos

>giggling at your own post

>>murican'
>>developed enough palette
choose one

Bite my ass, I've spent hundreds of dollars on extra Special Garlic Dipping sauces. I already made the call to John to make sure that he not only gets to keep these Special Garlic Dipping sauces, but will continue getting them in the future.

no i swear u have it all rong misteer

Shove the sauce up your ass and kys

ok u win

It won't fit

use a funnel

Eurofag here.
There's nothing more retarded than pineapple as pizza toppings. Italians don't do it, nobody does it apart from Hawaii third world people and burgerfags

Because you're not trying

what the fuck do italians have to do with anything?

What do italians have to do with pizzas ? I wonder

>Italians don't do it, nobody does it apart from Hawaii third world people and burgerfags
it's also extremely popular in australia for what that's worth

>pineapple
Fucking loser

did eating pineapple somehow make you retarded, or is it just that idiots naturally gravitate toward hawaiian pizza

That should convince you never to put pineapple in pizzas

yeah u better submit to me u beta male

Turn yourself in to the police.

That'd be hilarious

>Italians don't do it,
"real" italian pizza is trash, america perfected it

As long as you don't consider Hawaii to be part of America, we can agree

America just put some diabetes on it

I fucking hate Hawaiians

Then you hate pineapple on pizzas.

That'd real retarded sir

While true, it isn't related.

i think canada was the first place to combine pineapple and pizza, kind of sad that hawaii ended up taking the blame for it

It's always easier to blame niggers

I didn't realize something this fucking simple could be turned into a problem with enough issues to actually request help.

Tards, man.

If it's so simple then what's the solution?

I saw that video too

I love Papa Johns, I get free food from there once a week. Also, would you like to try our 2 large 2 topping pizzas for $19.99?

wtf dude that's so racist. Where the heck are the forum moderators please do something

Pineapple on pizza is ok with the right toppings. Pepperoni is for faggots though.

Isn't it obvious?

>Fill a bathtub full of luke-warm water.
>Strip off all your clothes.
>Get in the bathtub.
>Pray or whatever you gotta do to make peace with yourself
>Then drop in a powered on toaster into the tub.
>Let's see this pizza problem find you now.

The "Hawaiian Pizza" (ham and pineapple) was actually invented by a Canadian.

The more you know.

"Hawaian pizza" was invented im canada.

What if the toaster is plugged into a GFI outlet?

lmfao what kind of weird ass bait is this shit and why are people biting

>So here I am, faced with a quandary: Do I use the sauce with my pizza, even though the sauce is ill-obtained? I admit I am used to eating my pizza without it, but it is really tempting me. I want to do the right thing.

What the fuck is wrong wit you?

Go back to your trap and furry threads faggot

Yeah God forbid we do the right thing right? Fuck me

Substitute the toaster for a razor

See the index for proper razor slashing techniques.

Nowonder you americans are fat.
That looks even less healthy than a microwaved tv dinner.

Listion here op. You need to know that this is the best fucking bate I have ever seen on this site. It is perfect . From the uses of pinapple to the ILLIGAL sauce it's great. I choose be a fucking rebal fuck the man and fuck god . Eat the sauce you sexy boi

I wouldn't eat the sauce solely because it's disgusting.
But then I wouldn't eat PJ pizza for the same reason.

This nigga acting like he never ate a pizza before .smh

>meme combo
>hawaiian pizza has been a menu item since AT LEAST the 60's

Please be b8

This

>forum moderators
kek

>bacon milkshakes
Please don't laugh at these until you've tried one. It's actually chocolate+bacon. How can you go wrong combining the two greatest foods?

What the frick is wrong with you? I'm reporting this to this forums admins

nigger's gonna nig

>le bacon is the greatest food

What is this? Reddit circa 2010?

Until someone invents better. Some things never change.

I wish tomatoes still looked like that

Why does any one care about what anyone else Does?

Don't like it? Don't eat it.

Not that fucking hard.

Thank you OP, for creating b8 so tempting and so subtly multi-layered that it is destined to become delicious pasta for years to come.

Papa bless

>don't like him touching your pizza when his brother probably made it

>the worker opened the box to show me the pizza. I don't like when they do this as the workers typically handle money and then touch my pizza box, but that is a discussion for another time.

They put all those boxes together by hand in the morning, hands all over the inside and shit, usually I see them folding them against their torsos too. Disgusting fuckers be glad they're only touching the outside atm

>ill-obtained?
this is bait or are you truely brian dead? i'm sitting here working on nuke fuel designs at 5 am while drunk and you are worried about garlic sacue? this is what the world has come to? god i'm hoping for a asteroid,

In theory, your pizza should not be touched after cooking. Everything done with tools.
The employee should be wearing gloves while folding. And there's no reason to pick it up.
But we are talking Papa John, known to abuse employees even after losing the lawsuit. Nobody likes working there.
So all bets are off. Go to a good private place.

pineapple on pizza is the best :D

>wants to do the right thing

Orders food from the Fourth Reich

You don't dip thin crust pizza, but you can sip the garlic butter as a beverage on the side. This is proper pizza etiquette recognized around the world

Papa John's is a shit tier pizza. They buy pizza sauce by the gallon can. None of their ingredients are fresh. All of them are canned and months old, loaded with salt, and preservatives.
You may as well go to WalMart and buy a $5 frozen pizza. Same quality but half the price. The only idiots who like pineapple on a pizza are crack heads and asians.

You ex criminals put vegeminte, the waste product from beer making on your pizza too.

faggot

>

Yeah who cares what anyone else does! Let’s allow more terrorists to fly planes into buildings!! Who cares what anyone else does. It’s about having fucking STANDARDS and a thread of basic humanity you Faggot.

You need help user

That's about the only thing those dolts invented.

>developed pallete
>tomatoes and canned pineapple
>on your favorite wheat and cheese combo

Just straigth up go and kill yourself irl. The faster the better, use window or kitchen knife. Hury up!

^ This

Now the (((money kikes))) grow tomatoes in water full of chemicals so the grow in to ripen stage in 2 days. You can't cut them with a knife because they are 80% water and turn to mush. They don't even taste like a tomato and a pale pink instead of red.

As an Australian I can safely say I have never heard of that

take the pie back, and throw it against the window.

Pizza Capers in QLD do it, although they do it on a small appetiser pizza.

>I went to Papa John's
there's your problem right there

Fuck off OP you won't get sauce of any cheese pizza here

>QLD
That explains it

>I don't like when they do this as the workers typically handle money and then touch my pizza box

It is just the box you autist, goddamn. Its not like they touch the pizza itself.

>jazz