>using logic and facts
>is an nigger

>Logic and Facts
>Larping
>Picture related

He would've put an s on the word racist

Great. Another nigger

FUCK YOU NIGGER

while blacks can be raised and trained to be productive members of society, the same way other races can become degenerates and criminals, and they may have some physical advantages, they are still aesthetically inferior.

additionally, while blacks can become productive members of society, american "black culture" is cancer. causes irrelevant. solutions evident and ignored. proud of degeneracy. literally, irrefutably, cancer.

fuck niggers.

Blimey, have you arrived at the wrong place dude.
This is a place for 12-14 year old americans to vent their frustrations by being as unpleasant as possible, without risking being slapped.
Sensible discussions take place on other sites or indeed in real life.

Pic unrelated

Tumblrina detected

You have no clue boyo.

when youre so enlightened that ypu attack logic and ideas but never people

Most people dislike blacks, muslims and jews because of their actions, not because of their race.

Why still call it racism?

Here is a fact for you. o race in the history of the world has done more to help another than the White man has done for the black man.

You'll never defeat racism by defeating racists. The way you defeat racism is by establishing human connections with racists until they choose on their own to abandon racist ideas. So long as you fight, by any means, they will feel embattled and fight back. There is no such thing as a war for peace. The only way to peace is through peaceful, personal connection.

And yes, of course I am a faggot.

What? Actual conversation?
On Sup Forums?

...apparently not...

niggers be stealin so the could post this thread loll

I know, not really a surprise.
You got to admit that so far actual conversations almost never happen here.
What with it being mostly 12-14 year olds trying to out-edge each other.

I'll destroy your fucking throat

W
O
R
G