So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

if she's pressuring it she's already done it without you watching
break up

It's too late, OP, you poor, poor faggot. She's already done it, already has AIDS and passed it on to you.

No one can even bothers pointing out thus is bait. Look at you b/, growing up and shit!

other thread failed now hes doing this one

Ask her what's in it for you... say you want to fuck a woman who's got something your gf hasn't (i.e. bigger tits, thinner body), and see how she reacts.

Ultimately though, I'd say dump her... no-one needs a disloyal fucked up bitch who wants to cuck her boyfriends.

You're oh-so-close to her watching YOU being fucked royally by the same nigger.

Enjoy your new life, cuck-bitch.

No, you’re not!
I am a cuck and it has made my relationship better.
This is my girlfriend, she loves black cock!

>2018
>Still making these threads
Now I remember why I stopped getting on b for almost a year.

Your gf is ugly af and you're a poor mongoloid. Go on a high skyscraper rooftop and make at least your demise worth of something.

fake and most assuredly gay
cuckolding is never a thing the girl brings up
its always closeted beta males who pressure their poor wives to do it, only the rarest breed of dumpster whore agrees to it with anything but the utmost resentment

this is some stale copy pasta, like how retarded to you have to be to keep posting this all the fucking time? get a life.

So the gf is pressuring me into reposting a shitty bait thread. Am I crazy for even considering this?

if she's down to watch you fuck her sister

Stop bumping the thread newfag cucks. Sage goes in the options. Stop feeding the troll

not as nuts as realising agenda 21 is legitament

Go away Jamil.

says the guy who just bumped the thread by posting this. fuck off newfag

Cuckolds STOP BUMPING THE THREAD. ARE YOU STUPID? JUST TYPE SAGE IN THE OPTIONS AND THEN IT DOESNT BUMP THE THREAD

Do you know how to sage retard? You write sage in the options and the thread doesn't bump. Obviously you're a newfag.

stop bumping the thread with your bitching, you are making it worse as well you fucking autist.

yeah moot himself said that shit doesnt work.

>Bumps cuck thread
Are white people actually retarded? Are whites inferior to blacks? You keep giving this shit attention and bumping it to the top. Can you just put sage in the options?

Shut the fuck up unfunny cucks.

its not about being funny, its about acknowledging that this is a copy paste thread because not everyone knows that this is just reposted here all the fucking time. I am not supporting the thread but you need to realize your newfag is showing and you also need to stop posting if you want this thread to die my precious little retard.

bump

Dump the nigger lover!

Holy shit. You are retarded. Sage doesn't make the thread die faster. It just stops the thread from bumping. Saging the thread does the same as if you don't reply at all. That way you can type in a thread without bumping it. I can't believe we harbor actual retards here and yet most of you believe you are intelligent.

what he said

Much like many of the gentlemen above I believe you may be too late there friend. but to assist with fixing this problem, I recommend sterilizing her before leaving so we can stem the tide of brown people in the streets.

kek.

>Takes the bait
>Bumps a cuck thread
>Pretends to be intelligent
The trifecta

You're nutts because you didn't leave her yet.
Just kill yourself already, and take your coal burner wife and the nigger with you.

this

>Retarded cuckolds believe the study
>Bump the thread
White males are retarded.

it doesnt anti bump either, sage does nothing, maybe come back when you learn to read autismo

samefag

Yes. I know that. Can you read? I want other people to sage so the thread doesn't get bumped. How is that too hard to comprehend?

Sage goes in the options field if you don't want to bump the thread like a retarded cuckold nigger lover.

why not just not respond at all, that way people dont see how autistic you are

Because I don't want these cuck threads being bumped to the top of the page because they are propaganda. Why not just not go on Sup Forums since it's not productive at all? Oh yeah cause you're a degenerate chronic masturbator. Lest not throw stones in glass houses faggot.

t. Nigger loving cuckold who bumps cuck threads to embarrass his own race of men

Cool fantasy cuck. You got no gf unless by gf you really mean bf. Next he wants to break up with you so keep up the fantasy. Fucking fags

EVERYDAY THE SAME FUCKING THREAD OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

KILL YOURSELF OP YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING CUNT

your newfag is showing again, you do know that if someone sages, you dont see if they did or not, just like it doesnt show up when you sage, it wouldnt for me, so you have been on this little tantrum this entire time assuming that im bumping the thread. I mean, there is stupid and then there is advanced stupid, you managed to create something worse than advanced stupid cause you live your life with assumptions and lack of evidence.

That's why I tell as many ignorant cucks to sage as possible while saygng of course.

so while I told the poster to stop making these stupid ass threads all the damned time you assumed i was not saging and went full retard in the thread. man you need some help

No. You're the one who doesn't realize there are a ton of newfag cucks who come in and complain without saging which is why these cuck threads still gain traction.

Pasta saged

Mom i posted it again!

>Cuck bumps the thread again

lol

bump

yea dude, you guys should probably break up

Aids is no joke with blacks

definitely don`t,something similar happened with me and my ex and it wasn't for the best

every day the same shitty thread dud...

Shitty stale pasta = sage in all fields

buymp

Do you want AIDS!?
Because that's how you get AIDS!

Here's another cuck bumping the cuck thread.

Vg

just kys.

>Bumps a cuck thread that would have died.
You kill yourself.

this is a nice thread.

No, but you're nuts for posting stale copy pasta.