How the fuck do you talk to girls?

How the fuck do you talk to girls?

When I was younger I never got a second glance so I never really learned how. Now I'm a little older I notice girls act differently than they used to around me, but they still expect me to do the work for them (which I have never done) and usually end up kind of offended when I try to skirt around the situation like a beta cuck, acting upset as if they had just been outright rejected.

What is the key to this sorcery Sup Forums? Am I just autistic? Is it too late for me to learn the ways of the Chad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S_eHtTGOVSA
mega.nz/#!lPI1nZ7a!sZ8ItipP6m7cRtgD807Wk-YTUpERCgXF2iAAHtVo63c
youtu.be/vBLjaN9NDMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just be yourself if you wanna find perma gr or if youre looking for one night stand you should never say your real name. If you say that youre Mark then Mark will embarrass himself and not you, its some kind of psychological trick that I have learned and could be helpful to you. One more thing, when being yourself that means that you do not hide anything and when talking to girl (no necessarily potential perma gf, just any girl) just aske her about her problems and give her a sense of security and let her know that youre listetning and caring about her problems (even tho you give 2 fucks probably just like every man ever)

You talk to them like you talk to anyone else.
You also listen, which I assume you also do with anyone else.
It's as it is with all social interactions, learning by doing.
Get off your arse and join life.

Pic not related.

>am i just autistic?
yes

that's bullshit.

that's right

The name thing sounds like an interesting trick, I'll give it a try thanks.

I hear talking about their problems is good way to gain their trust, but I never got far enough in a conversation where that feels like an acceptable topic. Where would I start if say I got a kind of flirty look? I understand that means you are supposed to walk up and say something to them but I have no idea where to start the conversation.

Boy, are you listening to the wrong advice.

depends what you want
if you want cheap, placate for it
if you want worth, wait for one to break this retarded mind controlled mould they are in and come to you

it does pay off, 2015 i had a cute chinese exchange student approach me, total virgin and overconfident

>trapcardactivated

loved that girl, 3 year relationship and all the fun and happiness in the world, compared to literally every other girl IVE had to chase after - pure garbage by comparison

wait for that one thats confident and naturally drawn to you for whatever reason, makes it 10x better

You talk to them like you would with anyone. If they're interested enough, they'll make it easy for you.

No matter who you are though, it's a numbers game. Just keep talking to girls until you find one who's interested, and then make your move. If you're ugly enough physically or personality-wise you might never find a "qt" to be with, so you'll have to set your standards a little lower. GOOD LUCK!

You have the answer in your post. Be aggressive. Women want to submit. Society makes them act manly but they hate it.

It certainly seems that way.

I'm in an unfortunate situation where I can talk to any chick no matter how hot but I'm a bit overweight in an artsy pretentious environment. So I still don't get any. Even the slampigs think they deserve a Thor looking motherfucker. Do yourself a favor and lose your virginity then stop caring about women. They are increasingly not worth the effort.

Poster at here, and I agree; women nowadays are feeling more and more entitled to who they hold relationships with. If you can learn to live without them in a way that still makes you feel fulfilled and satisfied in your life, DO IT. You'd definitely be WAY TF better off, jesus christ.

Sorry. I'm married, and am basically going Vince Vaughan in Old School right now.

youtu.be/S_eHtTGOVSA

In case you don't know what I'm talking about.

Thanks, this actually seems like the best advice here. Thing is, I'd be lost for a topic when approaching anyone I've never seen before. Where do you usually begin the conversation when eg approaching someone in a bar?

But yeah I'll just need to start getting some experience under my belt by the sounds of things, I've got a fair few years to catch up on but it sounds like it'll be worth it. I don't want to be a 30yo autist that can't talk to girls.

Women are men with sacks of fat on their chest, and an inverted dick. Just being honest. It may help you realize they're not much different and make it easier to talk to them. They're also irrational and emotion driven. Enjoy.

The looks isn't as important as everyone thinks it is; of course it makes things easier if you are handsome like Brad Pitt (actually if you are looking for long-term relationship it can make things harder!), but even without it it's not hard to get a girl.

I am average looking guy wih thin arms and beer belly, I've got a scar on my face and rather shitty job and for some strange reason girls like me both in terms of one-night stands and long-term relationships. And I am not even trying to pick up them and numerous time turned down them, because I came to the party to drink beer, not flirt with random girls!

And I think that's the key. Self-confidence with a mix of meanness and showing them that you are better then them. It works even if you don't want it to work...

However that might be a cultural thing, in my society women are strong and independent and a little bit dominant over males. So maybe that's why the chicks dig this behaviour.

There's a number of different ways, but I would suggest the what's immediately noticeable approach.

Find something noticeable in your surroundings, preferably about her, and immediately comment on it. Go with your immediate thought as long as it's not downright mean or creepy. If she's interested she'll continue the conversation with you, i.e. play along. If she deliberately kills the conversation, she's not interested. If she lets the conversation die, she's not THAT into you, but at least doesn't mind talking.

And another thing: I was really happy as a single, I have interesting hobbies. Many girls have problem with themselves and are looking for a person who can help them. If they see that you are a strong guy and you like being yourself (and I love myself, I tend to be a little narcisstic), they will like you too.

And one more thing - humour. If you can make her laugh, you can make her love.

user where ru from

Central Europe

mega.nz/#!lPI1nZ7a!sZ8ItipP6m7cRtgD807Wk-YTUpERCgXF2iAAHtVo63c

youtu.be/vBLjaN9NDMQ

The second link is an audio-book version of the first one. It's called the 'Book of Pook'. It's a collection posts and rants of a guy who decided to become a pick-up artist who cataloged and posted all his "findings" on a dating web forum back in the day.

Last I heard, he's a complete misogynist and chauvinist now. Apparently that's the destiny of all PUAs.

Thanks for the advice user, I'll give it a try.

You're such Nice Guy. Is disgusting to find childish people like you who can't cope with rejection and start shitposting. Get a hold on yourself and remember: THE "NO" IS ALREADY EARNED, NOW GO FOR THE YES. But for the love of God, if the thot says NO, MOVE THE FUCK ON.

God damn, this entire post screams insecure virgin

Well OP i can only tell you to be confident as hard as it can be, but more importantly believe in yourself. Always remember they are human just like you and its almost no different than conversating with guys. Ask girls questions that usually work for me. Have some humor but more importantly than anything try and be a friend to females its makes it alot easier. Before you know it you'll be the guy she always wants around or to talk to. If you can start talking to one girl comfortably it really does help with your confidence. Everything is possible OP you really gotta want it. Wish you the best OP

I've heard it's good to rub cum on your lips so that when you talk, she smells your cum and associates your talking with sex.