When will this meme stop?

When will this meme stop?
search "pocket money gender pay gap" and look at all these results.

>all parents give their children the same amount of money

wew

I never got an allowance.

Who cares. Sluts goes out with chad and he pays for them

Little boys work harder for money? No surprise.

Wake me when a "study" like this comes out with them taking into account effort applied for money.

>They had free money from parents
I had to go do a job for money when I was a child.

this.
and the fact that most girls also get money for clothing etc. i just asked my mom for a new shirt every once in a while

>trusting women with money

>Pocket money

exactly, you won't find little girls out mowing lawns. laundry and dusting only. 13% is too low.

this

I had to work in a salt mine from age 8 to earn my €10 a week.

Girls can just sell their bodies if they want more money.

>parents still believe that boys should pay for girls when going out on a date
wew lad, that's sexist

>Children can sell their bodies
Abdullah detected

>ask for more money
>get more money

That's not true, once boys spend money on women they get 1/10 of what women have.

Halifax, England or Halifax, Nova Scotia?

very much this.

Girls are less likely to do extra chores or jobs for extra allowance. They also tend to get more items, such as shoes, clothing, purse, etc than direct cash.

Girls also get more shit for free while boys have to learn that if they wanna get anywhere in life they have to work harder

This must just be one giant shitpost right?
right?

I remember one time, I was in middle school, and my dad said he'd pay me 50$ to change his break pads with him. We did the first one together so he could show me how, then I did the other three. After I finished my dad gave me the money I earned and I was happy with it. Then my sister said she was going to the mall with her friends and asked for money (not a special occasion, just going shopping for random stuff) and my dad gave her... 50$. I worked for two or so hours to earn the same money, and she got it for free. So, yeah, let's see if the study asks WHY boys have more money.

>boys more likely to ask for more

And it's fucking nothing. This does not deserve a thread that lives for close to an hour.