Virgin Femanon here

Virgin Femanon here.
Why can't I lose my virginity? People always say it's easy for girls, but I've had no luck. I thought going to uni would be it, but still nope.

My personality is fine, and I look good, so what's the deal? Pic related, it's me.

Show us yer cunt

Post some nudes. Bit chubby but still nice. Offer a guy a bj then guarantee he'll be dtf

I've tried

>My personality is fine, and I look good

You're conceded for starters

You're fat

You're obviously a piece of shit person if you keep a slut list on your mirror. Karma is a bitch ain't it

"Visually similar images"

Who are you asking that's turning down bjs

Go on tinder and say you're dtf. There, problem solved.

Tits with timestamp or gtfo

It's not a slut list?

Guys at uni.

You're fat.

Whatever you say. Post more selfies. There's literally no reason for you to have trouble with this.

1. Find guy
2. Drink with guy
3. "I need practice giving blowjobs."
4. 10 minutes later.
5. "Do you want to fuck me a little bit? Take it slow..."

Well, i did lose virginity to 21yo beautiful angel when i was 15. I was thinking we were together, as we were hanging together quite alot smoking weed and drinking. It was very happy, because i was clearly in such a intense love and thought she is my girlfriend, which later on turnes out not to be true, but i couldnt stand it if i was like you trying to lose virginity at some fucking slutty bars, streets and internet. Not to say anything is wrong with you, thats just how things are today. That is so poor, im so happy i didnt live my childhood at this time of the world.

Bet that rack is nice af. Post nudes OP

I'm not?

Problem is, guys don't usually don't even wanna drink with me. I've tried the BJ line to no avail, too.

Dam where you live? Been on nofap for almost 2 weeks now i think we can help each other out here

Eh. Seems like you might have nice tits, maybe even a nice ass.

I'll fuck where you from

Tits or gtfo

>be her

Your uni is probably full of chicks way hotter than you so I'd advise that you go somewhere outside of uni where there's less hot chicks. Maybe some desperate guy will be thirsty enough to fuck you or something. Hey if you're lucky enough the person will be a hobo and that's still better than nothing.

Trying

Something isn't adding up...I vote you try tinder.
Nice selfie, more?

Used to be on Tinder before you had to start paying for shit.

Honestly tho you'll lose it like u said it's easier for girls so you'll get filled up with cum don't worry...

Well shit. Used to be free. Plenty of fish is just as popular and basically free

You tease =P

Ah.. let's see.

Some women are so unpleasant to look at or be near that few man will be able to maintain an erection at the thought of getting close enough to insert their wee-wees into your hoo-hoo.

How's your personal hygiene? Are you shrill and annoying? Are you really, really, really stupid and impossible to talk to?

Ever watch 600 pound life those bitches always have children dont worry you'll lose it

Shit i'll fuck ya u in texas

Bait. Even horny 10/10 Chads would bang you. That's how we guys are. No timestamp = gtfo btw

I was hoping it was real tho but yeah it could be bait you dip

bait this is , timestamp and tits there is not

I can tell u have stds fam

Drop some weight, not for to be skinny, but for health. Also gotta go where there is more guys than girls. Video game or board game club. Could also check the nearest swingers club.

Hey Op,

If you want to, and your in Melb Aus, ill drink with you and help you do anything sexy you want, 25M here? if you keen ill trade kik?

Op, do you have a penis? Could be part of the problem

Yeah it's bait

yes u are fat by the general understood meaning of it
stop lying to yourself, whale

Lol ur saying that cuz u think she's a fat cow plus it's bait

Fat? I'd impregnate er

you're a degenerate, you don't count

Yeah and you're totally not gotcha

Lol but nah I don't want kids tho

*conceited

Standard 'people won't sleep with me' advice, good for any gender & orientation.

>Check your personal hygiene.
Seriously, brush your fucking teeth. Wipe your ass. That stuff.

>Treat them with some amount of respect.
This means actually listen when they speak, don't lie to them, etc etc.

>Know when to walk away.
Some people aren't into you sexually. Let it go. Move on.

Sure, it's possible to get laid while being a shit-smelling gremlin with no sense of personal space, but being a marginally respectful human being has a better hit ratio.

Virtually any pickup advice you get will work worse than 'don't smell like shit and listen when they talk.'

Shit I'd fuck you op if that's really you. Too bad it's not and you're a faggot.

How far have you gone with a guy? Or a girl for that matter?

A guy grabbed my boobs while I was sucking him off once.

He didn't cum.

Being a fat cow is both a haelth and mental problem. WTF is the point if being with someone that is doing all they can to eat themselves to an early death

Location?

Moar pics

Where do you live? Maybe your live in some cuckhole like basically anywhere in the US.

(You) know the rules slut
tits timestamp or gtfo

Ok bitch let me get this straight to you

You're from the US, aren't you?
Well, I have bad news for you.
If your first pic is really you, you are FAT. It's nothing worth the fact in amerilard you can consider yourself not fat. It's a fact: amerilards tend to consider what an EU or a random foreigner would consider fat just average.

You came here without tits or timestamp so you should feel bad about it just to begin with.
At least stfu and accept the fact you can't gst laid because people don't wanna bang a fat chick, because generally attractive male population has standards they will not lower because of what you can say or show with a positive attitude.

Now go hit the gym and fuck off from /b. Next time show tits and timestamp, don't live off the degenerate telling they would bang you in here. They would bang a fuckin goat if only they could.

>paper with something to do with sluts written on it
>femanon
>virgin
bait

>and I look good
OMEGALUL

Someone actually turned down a blowjob? ;) what an idiot! :D

>implying this is an actual female
>implying Americans call college "uni"
>implying you're not fat as shit

Not you. You are a dude. You have a dick. Stop dreaming you're a chick. No man wants to fuck you fat ass

Well for starters femanon take off your clothes and second why do you think guys turn you down?

I'm thin, not amerifat, and what I stated in there is the absolute truth, whether OP the fatso is a chick or not.

Feels good to be thin. Really.

TITS
OR
GTFO

Also:
Go to a gym
Learn how to apply makeup
Learn how to dress
Learn how to flirt
And you'll be pretty much done

Men don't touch you because they still see you as a child.

I thought you just said nobody would even let you blow them
This seems super suspect m8
No matter how bad you are, a huge number of guys aren't ever going to turn down a free discreet blowjob or fuck, and you don't even look that bad. You don't look like 8/10+ great or anything, but you don't look below average either so it's highly suspicious when you claim nobody will not use your pussy even when it's no strings, won't tell anyone, all that shit.
If this isn't bait, you must be doing something, because from the things you've said you should be able to get a fuck pretty much instantly. Maybe you've got some high ass standards or something?

id smash

No average person or even someone who is cut would call themself thin, you're either obese and lying to yourself or an ayyy lmao who can't build muscle

STOP TELLING YOURSELF YOU'RE NOT FAT

YOU ARE FUCKING FAT

GUYS WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF SELF ESTEEM DON'T EVEN WANT A BLOWJOB FROM A FAT CHICK

LOSE SOME WEIGHT

Come to my place. Problem solved in about ten minutes.

You're asking a bunch of virgins how to lose your virginity. Think long and hard about this decision.

I'd fucking do it without hesitation.
You're so fucking hot

Well this is true in america, where propaganda forces you either to be a bulky ogre mentally handicapped by exstrogens you're forced to assume or fat to the point of being disease-ridden, luckly for me I'm not american and I'm free (how ironic!) to be simply thin. And I also get young pussy. :)

Hey, dont forget to stay mad!

umm, kindof don't believe you, shouldnt be this hard, unless your selecting really weird guys only, or have some huge flaw that your autism isnt even reporting (like incredibly caustic persona that your entitled to cause femanon-powers)

Hahaha

For the love of everything, show your ass. Please

to me your body looks nice for good sex, and your features are pretty enough, I wonder if you just come across as feminazi, or really weird solipsistic expectations that feel dehumanizing when you make any contact with guys.

Why dont you try work out how to be plutonic friends with a guy, and then ask him to casually fuck you, that will probably work out what the failure is in your techniques to get someone to sleep with.

What are your standards like for guys? if you only pick the pretty boys, they might be intimidated cause of law of averages and they have small dicks, the average guys with high testosterone facial features, also have higher sex drive in general, maybe try alter your strategy, and you'll find a guy who is less intimitated to poke a thiccer woman

>plutonic

And it's only the major fail in a major fail post.
Dude, you're trying to hit a landwhale who can't get laid on /b.
Don't you think it's time for your daily regular suicide attempt?

this is fake as fuck i had a chubby chick ask me for sex once and i smashed her cunt in, guys don’t turn down sex. some would turn you down for being fat

naw, its not tiem, its time for yours

Ive got an above average dick, thicc woman are literally a better target for me to have enjoyable sex with. they have stronger legs, and aren't low-energy cause not starving, so they can actually go for long sex sessions, and its more comfortable to plough some cushioning.

Listen, sperglord, your "superior" dick, other than being nothing but fake news, is not related to the size of a "thicc" person vagina whatsoever.

You're a kissless virgin, and you clarified that to the world now. Stop posting before somebody actually notices how much of a regret for your parents you represent.

because you're fucking fat

You have a legit pretty smile. Just find a cool guy you click with and be honest with him. Im sure its not as hard as you make it out to be

Well this is an amusing dumpster fire.

Git kik?

it is, I bet you are trying to get 9/10 dudes who are way out of your league. If you brought yourself to dudes who are like 6/10, 5/10 like you. you would be swimming in the dick. you are no demi rose mawby, stop trying to get calvein klein models

I'm at least a 7...

Don't do this, doing shit like this is trash.

you are fat, lose weight and than lose your virginity - not hard concept

lol no you ain't
you're a 5 at the most

Show bobs or gtfo

That's honestly too bad, I would be happily to take that v card. And so would most guys on the internet, but then your story be you lost your virginity to some dude on the web... Meh you reap what you ask for, don't be too worried that you slum it somewhere like a frat house and get roofied. That's no good

no you aren't, you are a 6 at best. sorry to burst your bubble, not trying to be a dick. but if you put yourself back in reality, you would probably get some dick

Did you assume that someone would eventually take interest in you and snatch you away from loneliness?

Have you just been waiting without doing anything? Have you tried to hold on to your dignity or whatever the fuck, telling yourself you're a nice attractive lady who will get her legs sweeped any minute now? Have you actually tried to come onto someone and whispered suggestive things into their ear?

Hell, I'd be a better fat bitch than you, and that disappoints me.

I Second that, especially that last part

I would fuck those tits all night long