Which football league has the worst officiating?

Which football league has the worst officiating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn9Q8Z-8mME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spain easily the worst form what I've seen.

o/

/thread

I used to think the PL did, maybe because I watched more of it than any other.

This season though, every time I have watched a La Liga game the standard of refereeing is fucking appalling.

Bezirksliga

Agree

La liga officiating is the worst i saw, i'd put PL second, they really have a problem with offsides

Not a single doubt.

The champions league

So everyone

Fucking state of that red card.

thread finished

Le liga is fucking shit. Even half meter goal isnt a goal

it's not that it's bad, the Spanish football federation is corrupt, so it's on purpose

This. At least for the current year

>says the country whose league literally had to punish a team for bribing officials

Flag related

Correct

Question for the Spanish lads on here.

How do you feel about the officiating in La Liga, do you think it mainly benefits Barca and Real? Do you think Simeone's comments over the past few years about refs are accurate?

Nah not bad, just corrupt. It's Españistán. It works perfectly as intended

RFEF control refs & only puts in la Liga those who yield to Arminio Sanchez and Villar. The best Ref in the federetion never officiated a match in First Division & gots retired after 17 tmps in Segunda-

>do you think it mainly benefits Barca and Real?
Yes, always. And I Madrid Fan

>what is the portuguese liga from the first to last tier

Brazilian League aka Brasileirão, our referees have a serious problem with penalties and offsides.

Premier League by a country mile.

>do you think it mainly benefits Barca and Real?
>Do you think Simeone's comments over the past few years about refs are accurate?
10000000000% yes

This. The amount of hilarious refball Halal get every season is appalling.

So much this. We even have a sports court to try to fix their shit up.

Brazilian league. The officiating is a joke, but then so is the rest of the league.

B Metro from Argentina
it's our third division

pic related

/Thread

>ref didnt give penalty here

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn9Q8Z-8mME

all of them

Championship

this 2bh lads

I'd say English since it's inconsistent as all fuck and the refs are pretty lenient too.

What happened? I can't watch Spanish because of the sheik kikes.

France is pretty bad but nobody watch it anyway.

EPL is pretty good, Spain is just outright corrupt with refs not even hiding that they are favoring certain teams, Germany probably has the most inept refs, every match day at least 4-5 games are decided by the refs here simply because they aren't good enough.

>believing Farsopoli
Bet you also believe the USA won Vietnam.

this for sure

Remind me again, when was the last time Italy won a war?

This
>Said Ennjimi
>Laurent Duhamel
>Lionel Jaffredo
>Stephane Moulin
>Alain Sars
>Olivier Thual

And the biggest pos in referring
>Clement Turpin

la liga nowadays

look at last match of real madrid

sent off a celta vigo player for "diving", yellow carding him a second time. That was just an accentuated fall, ramos is a fucking idiot defender and goes in like a hurricane, kicking aspas leg and pushing him.

Funny thing is that donaldo literally does worse whiny shit dives every game, and he is never booked.
La liga is fucking shit, same for uefalona.

not even jewve is as scummy as RM

>not even jewve is as scummy as RM
>a team that was relegated for match fixing is better than Real getting few decisions in their favour
Nice try

nice try idiot, the only difference is that RM is too powerful

you are probably the average shitalian idiot that goes on rating his own nation "boohoo italy is shit, supercorrupted while masterrace germans are honest, we should learn from them". You pathetic idiot, go vote PD and welcome isis cocks in your mother stinky pussy. The difference is that Germans are too scum to let all the shit come out, just think about volvswagen and all their mafia shit that came out. No one gives a shit because they're germans, they're the good ones. same for anglos and all their scum shit to middle east.
But if it was italy, ooooh italy, ooooh memes and mafia, they are at it again.

Wake up idiot, if you think RM is clean you're a fucking retard and deserve the worst kind of tortures, you are a shitalian nigger and you should get to watch the whore of your mother to die in front of you, you dirty sleazy pathetic sack of shit

Based paesano

fpbp

>The difference is that Germans are too scum to let all the shit come out, just think about volvswagen and all their mafia shit that came out. No one gives a shit because they're germans, they're the good ones. same for anglos and all their scum shit to middle east
your autism is spilling

From an outsider point of view and watching our league and liga mx. The epl has the best officiating out of the big leagues. I can't speak for other leagues since games aren't televised here. The worst is easily Spain, it's like watching Honduras referees.

>epl has the best refereeing out of the big leagues

ah yes, the only league where referees literally give out cards to the wrong players is by far the best one

It's Brazil.
Libertadores is also abysmal.