Travelling across boarder by bus for spring break, the busses as stopped sometimes for sniffer dog searches...

Travelling across boarder by bus for spring break, the busses as stopped sometimes for sniffer dog searches. Any of you fags know how to fool these dogs?

Duct tape the bag to the highest point you can reach on back of the bus.
Or on the inside of the roof

Yes, a sandwich, with LOTS of meat on it, maybe even fresh meat.
Hide a g in the loaf of bread, the way it's not even visible when you show what's in the sandwich.
They'll think the dogs were into the sandwich, maybe give em a bit of the meat afterwards.

Sniffer dogs are basically just an excuse to search someone. The dogs are trained to respond to the handler's body language rather than to sniff out drugs.

How about some kind of container, is it worth making one and how do I make it?

that is the worst lie ive ever heard

My mate Darren was a right mad fucken cunt lol. put it his fucken arse haha. got it right thru customs no worries but wen we smoked it it tasted like shit haha probably wudnt try it then anyway good luck mate yeh let me no how it goes

>Hide a g in the loaf of bread

Why the fuck would someone sneak across a single gram across the border?

What border? I went from Ohio to Washington 6 months ago and there weren't any dogs. I was told there would be.

You’re fine on domestic travel. Rarely any dogs. If you’re going outside the country just take a break for awhile or find it where you’re going.

Just went to Thailand from the us and I wouldn’t have even brought edibles. Just take a nice t break.

That's bullshit. I used a train once and had forgotten there was a big sporting event happening locally so it was PACKED. I got off the train in the city and there were police and sniffer dogs there.

I had like a pathetic gram of weed on me, probably less, and one of the dogs lead his handler straight to me in a huge crowd of people.

Those dogs ain't no joke.

Portugal to Spain. I spoke to some people who went previous years and they say that they are searched, though only by chance. Sometimes the bus is stopped sometimes not

fox piss legit
good luck getting some

Oh. Country borders are reasonably tighter.

could be a really big sandwich

easy have your weed in a bad. then put that weed in another empty bag. then put that bag into another bag that has coffee in it. problem solved.

Stick that shit up your ass and sprinkle a lot of pepper around your asshole

Weed into aluminum into condom into shampoo bottle. Thats the way i got past border control twice without getting caught. Also make sure to have more shampoo bottles, not just one. Put them next to each other and you should be golden.

>muh geography

Also Mylar aluminum which you can "bent" together with the warming machine people do adjust their hair

what if the dog sneezes into his ass from the pepper and the weed falls out?

>how to fool these dogs
Air tight containers washed in gasoline.
But honestly just don't, just take the stuff with you into the passenger cabin, if they stop the bus, kick it into the corridor. Just make sure not to leave any fingerprints in the bag.

You mist be working for the police or you are just stupid, without being a cop.

Also, look for the most cuntieness of a Chad going to the same place and slip some dog treats into his bag. Something fresh and meaty smelling. Just to be safe slip some into the old lady's bags as well.

He is somewhat right. Studied show dogs go to sniff peoples shit and pee like any dogs do regardless are they drug trained or not

You probably won't be searched, just act natural and it will be ok

Okay, for this sandwich you'll need:
A baguette, because it'll be a big sandwich
Some honey ham, some bacon, some pepperoni salami
2 Spoons of Mustard
a shot of vinegar
a tomato
lettuce
butter
and one kilogram of packed marijuana.
It'll be a close fit so you better get enough tinfoil to wrap it up.

Then just keep it in your backpack, because a sandwich in your suitcase mght seem odd.

what if you stuff the sandwich in your ass then cover the opening in pepper?

Then you studd the sandwich in your ass and cover the opening with pepper?

You just figured out how they came up with the idea of calling a gameplay method "hot seat session"

Compadre, nobody gives a fuck about weed here. I doubt there is any kind of security between two european countries for something I can buy everywhere

Make a cut in bell peppers and super glue it back. Sniff dogs hate bell peppers and usually stay away from naturally.
That’s how I send my products cross country.

Christ, just give the guy some food.

better safe than sorry, there is a risk of being searched and I don't want to have to toss my product then buy another 10+ grams in spain

Which country r u leaving from, and which are you going through.

Portugal to Spain, short distance. I'm betting on the chance of not being stopped. I've had people say that its not worth transporting because too risky. I don't want to puss out so teach me how to smugle

trust me, you can buy here in spain easily. Wich city are you going to?

When your pulling up to the sniff station immediatly douse yourselves in %100 fox urine.
The dogs, they hate that shit.

Barcelona

Buy a new jar of peanut butter
Hollow out the center without removing any "walls"
Put drugs in peanut butter cavity
Seal with peanut butter
Get some glue and re-glue the freshness seal
If the dogs go for it it's because dogs love pb and it'll look unopened so you should be in the clear

I live in granada, but I can only guess getting weed there is even easier.

Well, if you can comunicate with those filthy traitors and their stupid dead language

put your weed inside a plastic bag
wrap in cling-film and wrap around a few times with duct-tape
put this ball of plastic inside a bottle of shampoo
or preferably (best option) buy a roll-on deodorant with a ball... pop the ball out and stick your drugs inside then replace the ball.

Ive smuggled 250 pills inside a festival using this method, tried it 4 times and never been caught

vixca catalunya, andalucia a la merda

fuck me dude :') you must be retarded

WEED IS LEGAL IN BARCELONA

all you have to do is pay $20 to join a club and then you can buy it for as little as $6 a gram hahaha

Not that hard

Dude... The problem is across the boarder.. You can't smuggle shit

i got weed and meth past dogs by putting it inside of a Gatorade bottle... the seal is basically perfect... you just need to pre-bag everything so none of the drug touches the outside of the bottle and wash your hands afterwards... the dogs aren't thaaaaat crazy and it totally depends on amount... if you got kilos yeah you'll need a better method but a half ounce of weed or something yeah no problem

Uh... don't sneak drugs across the border? It's so easy to buy weed in the US, why risk a situation where you're almost certainly going to get searched and you're going to be hit with a crime much heavier in punishment than if you just bought weed from some dude on the street?

Just buy weed when you get back.

yeah but why should he do it in the first place if he can get it quite legally in the barcelona cannabis clubs?

fake news.

yeah, that'll trick customs agents because "hurr durr, drug smugglers would never think of that, they dumb."

theres no need to smuggle if you can buy legally in Barcelona... unless you are smuggling back across the border?

if so see

why is this guy getting flamed if the dog doesnt "detect drugs" their handler says a phrase like "check here" and thats their cue to act like they've found something drug dogs are wrong more often than they are right

Easy. Take two (or three, depending on how hungry you think you'd get) USDA grade A steaks with you, preferably cooked, but you can leave one raw. When the dog and handler get on the bus to search, act like an excited school girl and it's your first time ever seeing a sniffer dog and that you always carry fully cooked (or uncooked) steaks in your bag solely for that reason. Pull out one steak, give it to dog, then say something along the lines of "Wait, what's this? I have two in here!" and proceed to give one to the handler as well. If you have a third one, now would be a good time to pull it out if you haven't already and chow down with them. This way, the dog will treat you as a friend and give you a free pass.

people have done it for lesser amounts of coke and heroin.

bitch shut the fuck up Catalonia is the reason why you guys in the south are still alive and not dying from starvation, instead of smoking weed wh don't u get ur lazy ass up and start working for your shitty country?

How about you read the thread and know what’s going on instead of being a retarded faggot?

www.foodsaver.com/vacuum-sealers/
/thread

>Keep an extra $100 bill on you at all times
>Dog sniffs out your weed
>Pull out the c-note
>Slip it to dog
>"Yeah? Well, Mr. Franklin here says I don't have any kush. How bou dat?"
>Dog stops paying attention to you
>Home free

Vacuum pack it. Clean hands and pack with alcohol. Vacuum pack again. Clean pack and hands with alcohol. Repeat at least 5 times. The dogs usually smell the kief outside the package or on your fingers.

You need to kill yourself, immediately

If these are thoughts that honestly go through your mind then I can almost guarantee that you are dumber than a brick and please never try to get away with crime you are not smart enough.

A gram of Coke or heroin is worth A LOT MORE than a gram of weed, moron.