When will the universe die?

When will the universe die?

It won't. It's eternal

Tomorrow at 1424 GMT. Fucking aliens didn’t renew the lease.

faggot

You really think you sound smart by using that word "eternal" in contradistinction of the word "die", DO YOU FAGGOT? DO YOU?

Fucking soon, hopefully

Hopefully soon

The sad thing is that all of the colors in this photograph are artists' applications on a black and white film negative. They did a nice job, though.

Perhaps after the next dozen "big bangs." This current one has to collapse before it does the next big bang. So... eons and eons. I believe this one is still expanding, so our version of the universe is before the halfway point.

Yes

It won't collapse. All signs point to the universe being flat. It will simply expand forever and die out once all the fuel is spent

This post made me cringe

When the inevitable entropy of existence causes the heat death of the universe. But don't worry op, even then you'll still be a fag

When OP stops being a faggod.

Reply to this post or your universe will die in its sleep tonight

Cold Death Nogger

Honestly I don't know when, and I don't know how, but I do know, that we as humanity won't be around to witness it. It dosn't need the inevitable heat death of the universe to make humans go extinct, just the greed of a few powerful people is enough.

>When
NOW!

In 80 years time when most of Europe will be brown and Muslim

Heh, Napstablock.

The pink ones are where the fags live.

Nope it's not eternal, atoms are dying.

the universe is too big for us to ever know

Trips

Does next Tuesday work for you? Ok? I'll pencil you in. See you next Tuesday!

A joke about aliens made you cringe? That’s some weapons grade autism.

underrated

>atoms are dying
thats what you get for buy cheap discount atoms faggot.

Fucking chinese atoms

it's clearly God's decision.

There's no such thing as God.