Realistically what would happen if all the niggers in the US suddenly vanished?

Realistically what would happen if all the niggers in the US suddenly vanished?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cqk-CLxrW6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone would be scared. Sup Forums would have a party. Jews would drop dead from rage induced heart attacks.

I honestly cant think of a negative

youtube.com/watch?v=Cqk-CLxrW6s

Change words as needed.

Only the Mexicans would be left.

I'd feel safe walking in my neighborhood.

It would be like Left Behind except instead of airplanes falling out of the sky and patients dying on the operating table, Impalas would stall in KFC parking lots and ER doctors would get to take smoke breaks instead of stitching up low-calibre gunshot wounds every night. Nothing would change really except NASA would be able to afford to colonize the entire solar system instead of that money being dumped into EBT.

You can say this about any group of people

If all thiests suddenly vanished, the average IQ of the US would increase.

americucks would start importing africans to play in their sports, do their music, fuck their wives etc.

Waste of quads edgy fag

crime would drastically go down.
there wouldnt be a wait at DMV.
McDonalds and Chuck-e-cheese would be appealing again.
Sports, especially NBA, would be boring.

Perfect time to repost.

It's honestly staggering to me how much they have fucked this country up.

Quads of fedora. Your statement is only true because of how many theists are also niggers.

Beat me to it

came for this. also,
this.

The NBA finals would get a lot less interesting. Sports in general would be pretty fucked. Hockey would still be good. Baseball would increase in popularity. Joe Biden would be president. Hip Hop and Rap would become a lot less popular. There would be a decent amount of job vacancies. The presidential race would lose a crowd to pander to.

You think that's a coincidence? Dumber people are attracted to religion, it's a studied and known fact

I'd love to see someone add what what happen if we removed all the spics as well. Anyone got the will?

Wasted singles.

People would be a lot happier and safer, and a lot of problems that we have now wouldn't exist anymore.

Cheaper land, less federal deficit, lower crime rate, cheaper food, cheaper houses, the American Dream returns.

millions of white women would have to travel overseas to orgasm

No you can't.

>USA Olympic team medal count
>0

That filename.jpg...

Viral geneticist please go.

what

America would be great again

fedorafag please

It would embolden the Mexicans.

The decent blacks would have a chance to join modern society and have a culture they could be proud of for once. Everyone else is better off too except for the Mexicans Probably. The vatos would be the new dindues.

I'm an atheist myself and you're dumb for even mentioning that.