Hey guys, I have a great way to end my life without feeling any pain

Hey guys, I have a great way to end my life without feeling any pain.
Should go through with it or not, dubs decides

Do tell your ways

wait a little

How?

your life could be more worse
you could do it anytime but not now
ask some ppl who tried and regret it now
its not worth it
also stop being an attention whore plz

Why is he staring at watermelons

2 bottles of nyquil and a can of computer duster

Helium? Bullet in the back of the head? Enraging a wild negro in the streets of Detroit?

just don't

idk, it's a meme

OP here, I go to school 5th period, so that's not for another 3 hours, I mainly don't find any enjoyment in life anymore. I miss the old days where everything was funny

Not every one is like that. Friend tried several times before he finally got dead.

OP again, I've been listening to a lot of death grips and I think I'm gonna listen to beware while I kill myself

If you're going through with it, do it for real, don't make a half-assed cry for attention like some simpering vagina. And don't do it in some way where you can be found while the job is 75% done and be a retard the rest of your life.

This is statistically proven to be the most reliably way. Get a shotgun with 00 buckshot. Brace the butt against the ground, put the barrel in the mouth, aim between the ears. If you have it wedged tightly against the ground and in your mouth, the recoil shouldn't fuck it up and make the pellets go to the wrong places. Aiming between the ears should blow out the medulla oblongata that controls breathing and heart, it should be instakill.

DON'T put the gun to your chin, this is how you blow off your face and portions of your cerebrum which many have survived. DON'T use a handgun as the recoil and flinch response can cause the bullet to go where you don't intend. DON'T use a small type of buckshot that might not make it all the way to the intended part of the brain.

Don't do carbon monoxide or hanging, which if you're "saved" before the job is complete, you're likely gonna be a retard and then the pain and depression is gonna be far worse.

I'm fully in support of people that want to commit suicide. If you aren't free to exit the stage of life when you see fit, you aren't free at all.

I think it's far more honorable that people end themselves when the time is right rather than be a decrepit and senile burden on society and their family. If you're too broken to psychotically continue or make an effort, death is far more honorable than having family or society carry you.

I nearly killed myself. With a gun in my mouth, after bawwing all day, I realized maybe it's better to try at life and see if it brings me happiness. Living and dying require courage, anything else is just cowardice. Never just "survive", try to achieve what you want in life, have some courage. Life is very unkind to a cowardly male.

Thanks user

im sorry for that
sure some ppl got so broken that they really need to end it even after failed attempts and thats the worst that can happen
but i think the most people want to live after they have seen the death coming
the problem with these mentally problems is, that in this time we have too much freetime and are not enough stressed out physically
i also think to myself often well if i would end it all the bullshit would be over but
tbh (most of us) make small problems to big ones as they dont have other problems
sry for my english

Please don't user

OP here, I drank the 2 bottles of nyquil and my fucking head is spinning, I feel really sick and I'm probably gonna vomit, now I'm gonna breath as much computer duster as I can before everything goes black.

Oh, one last thing about shotgun suicide. The coroner will cart the body away, but NOT clean up the mess. The family will be obligated to clean you up OR pay for crime-scene cleanup crew to do it that might be like 30,000 dollars. If your family doesn't have the money, they will be charged with picking up the brains and bits of skull, painting the walls and changing the carpets.

Never do that to family. I knew a man who had to clean up his own father's remains, brains and skull, and redo the carpets. He did this so his mother wouldn't have to do it.

So moral of this story is go into the deep publically-owned woods, somewhere where children aren't likely to see it while playing. Do it there. The state will have to do the cleanup which will be far easier and shouldn't cost your family anything.

Probably just gonna vomit your guts up and have a vicious hangover for a couple days. I'd do a couple of bottles for a buzz back in middle school.

no

Do it but stream to prove it