>be me
>lose my virginity to tinder match
>literally a two pump chump
>didn't jerk off beforehand, trying to tell myself that's the reason why
>can't get hard again
>she says it's okay
>unmatches me next morning

lol

sounds like you used a tinder chick exactly how they're meant to be used?

>hur dur my first time was bad should i kill myself

if you're that fucking retarded then you probably should

This

I wonder how you would fare in a zombie apocalypse

But it was already difficult enough to get to the point of actually meeting up with a chick and fucking her. I was hoping to at least have a good experience so that I could meet up with her again and fuck. Instead I ended up cumming within 15 seconds, it was so embarrassing.

>But but it was not like in the movies
>I had to work to achieve something
>What does experience even mean?
>My first time should have been perfect

You a fag son?

/thread

OR you can look for another tinder date and jack off beforehard and redeem yourself

>zombie bait

nah mate thats life for ya

when you have sex more regularly you can get hard on command, pinky promise.

dont sweat it

So what? You came and then you just stopped having sex? Why would you do that? Fucking amateurs.
I'll cum at least 2 or 3 times when fucking a girl. If you cum too soon just tell her you need a minute and eat her pussy or play with her ass until you're hard again

>Should I just fucking kill myself?

No, and don't listen to these asswipes who say different. It was your first time. You think you're special? Dude, we all fucking lasted 15 seconds the first time.

I said in my first post that I couldn't get hard again.

No offence son but you may be gay? Have you ever tried sucking cock? Who knows you might like it!

Did you play with her ass? That always gets me hard again

First time isn't going to be perfect

You couldn't get hard again because you were selfconscious and nervous about getting off so quickly. You spent too much time worrying about her and not enough time thinking about how good it felt to be inside a vagina.

I'm sure you're well past the age of it being socially acceptable to be a virgin, but you probably should have told her afterwards. She might have unmatched you anyway, but she might have also understood that and gave you another shot.

He is too far in his own head now. If he jerks it before hand he may never get an erection.

>cumming early while fucking a chick makes you gay

My first time I fucked her for 3 hours. Kill yourself user

Shit son I'm pushing 40 and it never takes more than 5 min to get up a second time. You need more practice. 10 more years of jerking it in moms basement should do it

Shit op sounds like you broke your dick. It can happen on the first time if you are not careful. You should go to a dr tmw and tell them exactly what happened and hopefully they can organise the surgery for you. Don't worry the surgery is t too painful, just make sure you get a good surgeon!
>pic related

Honestly bruh, fuck that slut, as long as you got a nut that’s all that matters, bitches ain’t shit

Yup....faggot

No one is good the first time. Don't let it get to you.

This user knows what's up

Can confirm. See a doc you don't want to leave it like I did.

OP here again. This is how I prepared myself before the date. Do you have any recommendations about how to improve for next time?
Can't imagine why she unmatched me

Op here again, this is my dick two weeks after sex. Does it look ok?

Actually I lasted a really long time. My dick was too big and we put the condom on badly and she was so tight.

There was a friend of a friend who I was always being made fun of by and she said...
wince wince oww oww
And when I asked her if I was doing something wrong she said...
"Sorry it's just that the only other person I've been with is user and he's much smaller.
Made me feel like a big man.
Lasted forever.
But it didn't feel good.
Except for the fact my cock made her wince.
That still gets me hard.