We are the new Illuminati

Where are you on the Sup Forums pyramid?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/egy/woe/woe07.htm
sacred-texts.com/eso/pym/
crystalinks.com/emerald.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mmm is dis some newfaggotry?

Raids r gay
Learn to spell participate

Sage

Build a portal now.

>partecipating

Replace australia with canada

ex-furfag anime shitposter here

i fully occupy the 3,4,5,6 tier

I'm a meme artisan this is my work

i do debate with family/friends etc
does that count?

Im a researcher on the verge of ascending to the next level. Im about to tell my liberal feminist Bernieloving girlfriend that I voted Trump, Im so excited.

>Still believing in KeK

WHEN ARE YOU DUMB FUCKS GOING TO READ UP ON AND DISCOVER HERMES TRISMEGISTUS - THE PROGENITOR AND FOUNDER OF ALL MODERN FORMS OF MAGIC AND THE COMPILER OF ANCIENT GREEK AND EGYPTIAN WISDOM AND SORCERY????

YOU GUYS CANT SEE THE WOOD THROUGH THE FUCKING TREES.

Simple Meme Farmer reporting in.

Swerve.

God tucking dam it this mademy day

Researcher here.

I contribute by supplying Sup Forums with arguments they may "can" and use later for irl debating. I've crafted a few memes, I'm actually the guy who started fpbp (but I feel it's corrupted).

Also, I'm that guy who gets all the good post numbers in religious threads.

>The Hermetic literature added to the Egyptian concerns with conjuring spirits and animating statues that inform the oldest texts, Hellenistic writings of Greco-Babylonian astrology and the newly developed practice of alchemy. In a parallel tradition, Hermetic philosophy rationalized and systematized religious cult practices and offered the adept a method of personal ascension from the constraints of physical being, which has led to confusion of Hermeticism with Gnosticism, which was developing contemporaneously Dan Merkur, "Stages of Ascension in Hermetic Rebirth".

Really faggot? You already mastered creating memes? If so show me a meme you created for the God Emperor Trump. Otherwise your lying and belong below the spectrum.

Do you have any recommended reading? (Other than the kyballion)

who /memefarmer/ here?

ey m8, how's the crop rotation?

The memes pushing up are looking mighty fine if I do say so myself, they will feed Kek's troops well in the coming meme wars

sacred-texts.com/egy/woe/woe07.htm

sacred-texts.com/eso/pym/

crystalinks.com/emerald.html

Rejecting awoo posting is the work or heretical reddit infiltrators.

>that feel when I am Irl debater

Feels good man

I troll in real life. Feels good, man. Don't ever let them see you afraid. Based SC guy had it right.