So I lost all interest in vidya

So I lost all interest in vidya

Wat do?

Kill yourself.

theres only bad games

I am pretty much in the same boat OP. How old are you?Maybe you just grew out of it. It is not bad. You had your fun now to find new things. Maybe there are not any good games anymore without repeating themselves over and over again. I bought monster hunter world and is pretty fun. Don’t know for how long though..

>ifunny watermark
kys

Is that a bad thing?

Quit using ifunny and kys

Same here. This happened to me about 2 years ago. I've played literally every MMO that been released in North America since 2001 for 16-18 hrs a day for way too fucking long (I'm 28), and a bunch of JP, KR, GR, RU games in that time during closed/open beta (beta's were differen't back then, games didn't stay in OB status).

I got sick and tired of the same old stagnant, shit, games and going through the same routine every year of going back and playing games out of nostalgia.

I went outside more, lost weight and got into shape, and I picked up a new language and some new real-world activities.

I still play DDR 1-2 times a week when I'm feeling lazy/fat.

Get some hobbies IRL and just give the PC/XBOX/PS/Wii/whatever a break. Inline rollerblading is very fun and if you're obese, you can lose a lot of weight fast. It uses more muscles and calories than biking, running, climbing, etc.

> Start working out and playing sport

> Dedicate yourself to it so you don't have to work a shitty job

> Profit

me too, just in the last few years. i think its called growing up. but im 45

Try Breath of the Wild

>Try Breath of the Wild
Overrated
6.5/10

most games are shit. I'm waiting for dark souls remastered and classic wow

try pac-man

>loses all interest in vidya
>doesn’t realIze kingdoms come deliverance comes out Tommorow
>mfw

I keep forcing myself to play vidya to escape reality, even if its boring af.

Try cod ww2 it's fucking Awsome

>Overrated
It usually helps to say why its 'overrated' otherwise you sound like a faggot who just hates things because they are popular.

watch vidya

Develop a new hobby. Work on cars or build models? Further your education?

pepsi > cola

Funny all sources gave it 10/10 they wouldn't lie would they?

/sarcasm

My dick just got hard.

First

oy vey

LOOK AT THOSE GODDAM NUMBERS

Trollop quints checked
Pledge crowned

you did it wrong

kill yourself

checked

Start becoming a man.

I really don't. Understand people who only play one type of game and then complain about being repetitive. But otherwise good for you user. I am doing the same but still play some games on the side. (without the rollerblading, faggot)

Find a new hobby.

This. God damn it exactly this!

Those are some nice Quints

this is called growing up.
get a new hobby you don't have to be embarrassed by.

I can't fucking wait for the dark souls remaster

Did you play Nioh?

Playing video games is embarrassing?

No, the only other souls-like I've played is lords of the fallen. Which sucked ass.

Try Nioh, it's fucking incredible. On par if not above the level of difficulty and enjoyment you'd get from a souls game.

Yeah, it's tough, man. I just made the jump into VR and it's pretty cool but it's probably just another gimmick I'll be bored with soon. There just hasn't been any real progress in vidya tech since, like, Gen 6. It's just minor upgrades in graphics and gimmicks now, no game changing improvements. Then again, maybe we've just become jaded as fuck. I'd recommend going back and playing games you used to enjoy, see if you get a few moments of fun out of them, or even check for some old gems you missed from your favorite gen. If that doesn't work, there are other forms of entertainment. Try playing board games or a pen and paper RPG. Do some sports. Learn to play an instrument. Become a professional shitposter. If THAT doesn't work, focus on your career. Get promotions and a fuckload of money. Bang a ton of bitches. There's gotta be something out there that floats your boat. If not, there's always killing yourself.

It happens from time to time. You will change once something good comes out.
In my case, that would be Bayonetta 2 port (didn't have WiiU)

Ifunny normie kys REEEEEE

Congratulations. You have progressed to the next phase in life.

r u a wizard

>buy old BMW
>Tune old BMW
>go drifting/track days
>have fun

>muh derk seols, am so ardkore
when gamers try to be elitists

play old games user, playing morrowind and im having tons of funs with my 200 point jump spell

wonder what language it was

what kind of game is it? why is it supposed to be so good? watching trailers now.

Honestly you just sound like a loser.
I do the same things you do and I'm 23.
Inline skating? You can't be real, it you're obese that's clearly not what you should be doing.

Anyone that says dark souls is hard is probably a shit tier gamer.

Holy shit gimme your dick holy quints, no homo.

AHHHHHHHHH

Stop playing with other guys' joysticks using your mouth.

I'm in the exact same shit as you. When I was 16 I couldn't stop playing vidya, now I can't even finish a single game even if it's a good one, I get tired really quick.

Now I spend the time I used to play vidya to working out and playing football. I mean, real football, not faggot soccer.

My dick just got cum.