How to find girlfriend when I have shit social skills, don't have any money, have depression...

How to find girlfriend when I have shit social skills, don't have any money, have depression, looks average but I'm really tall and of course virgin for entire 19 years. All I want in my life is love from another person. Basically I'm fag who like girls. Please Sup Forums I'm so lonely that I hug and cry to my pillow dreaming it's a girl mostly every night. I want to die and my meds for that dosen't help much but I love my family too much too kill myself. And I know my english suck but it isn't my native language.

Take Care of yourself; build Up confidence; then start talking to people

I'm 31 short, below average. Had many gf's over the years, have 1 kid. Current status single, Current state of happiness 99%

You don't. You're just gonna have to die alone, faggots. There's nothing that can change that.

Most of the time girls fall in love with someone after they get to know him, so if you start talking to girls they might start to like you. And start with getting to know her better, build up your confidence and ask her on a date. And if that goes well you got a new girlfriend

>really tall
6'7" here. Height is almost always an advantage with this. It's in the plus column, not the minus.

>don't have any money
You're going to have to get money.

>19 years
You're still a kid. Get some pills for the depression and fuck around.

get some social security and do stuff you enjoy, rest will follow

know that feel, 26 now, no gf, never had
I'm almost out of college (get my master's degree in engineering this year) but can't stop comparing how little I have (no own car, still live at home etc.) and how little I am (obese, ugly, no self esteem at all) to what my friends have and are (own apartments, cars, GFs etc)
my pills help me through the day quite good but in the evening, when the effect wears out, I'm sitting here contemplating my existence and sometimes feel like screaming/crying

get a job
join a gym
read books, become educated
keep trying

when i was 19 i didnt care if i lived or died, still dont, but there you go

How I can build up confidence when I'm feel like garbage?

smoke weed then go for a run

> Get some pills for the depression and fuck around.
But I already take pills

stop taking pills, smoke weed

Bunch of pussies who don't bother working out or bettering themselves. Plz Sup Forums what's the secret to getting a hot girlfriend and better life without putting any effort in at all!!

>stop taking pills, smoke weed
I'm too much pussy for that, don't even know how to buy it

The key is to spend a lot of money doing "fun" stuff. It makes you more interesting to girls and they will flock to you.

oh hey look at mr badass over here

ask someone at your work

Get tinder, swipe right on everything, find a big fat chick, and enjoy = success

I know that feel, user.

>get a job
I can't, school take too much time from my life like 7-10 hours a day and in a weeks I must take care of my sisters