Do americans really eat this

do americans really eat this

I've never seen anyone in this country eat that, and I've been from coast to coast. So i'm gonna guess no?

the pilgrims would eat this for every meal

I’m American. What the hell is that?

NO.

Those are enema pods

I'd guess some kind of sweet jelly with corn

I think it's called "aspic". For inexplicable reasons, it's popular amongst Mormons and the like.

she must be japanese

this

most people dont know that spaghetti and corn in a jello cone was one of the staples of the pilgrims but it fell out of favor by the time of the founding fathers

Might try it with this

Oh, the jello with weird shit in it? They used to eat shit like this back in the 40's and 50's, when rationing from the war was still going on and you had to make food last longer. But nobody eats it now.

No, we eat pic related.

all that gelatin that they had when pilgrims were around. Little do people know that Jello was a huge profitable company in the 1600's, and that their pudding pops were a huge seller in supermarkets in the 1600's

they would put it in their hats to hide it from the injuns

thats why its cone shaped

I am american and I have no clue what that is OP

Preparing ingredients for coconut jelly:

>900 ml of water
>100 grams of palm sugar
>50 grams of sugar
>150 grams of copra
>1 corn or 150 grams of corn
>7 grams of vegetable sponge

How to make the most delicious coconut jelly:
>Process materials
>Freshly squeezed coconut fiber.
>Your corn is nuts.
>Mix 100 ml of water with thymol in a bowl / small pot.
>Filter this mixture through the sieve to remove the hogs.

>Take another pot, larger size and then put the rest of the water. Add the seaweed powder and stir until the powder dissolves.

>Mix the thyme sugar in a saucepan with water. Place the pot on the stove and stir. Turn on the stove and cook for 5 minutes.
>Add coconut and corn and pot of water to simmer, boil back and then turn off the stove. Put the mixture into a mold, cool it, and let it cool in the freezer until the freezer is ready.

Its very good, especially with vinegar, it is eaten in Eastern and Central Europe but what can know residents of the country without a tradition that only has 242 years.... XD

>And now let's welcome any interesting product you! With a eye-catching gamut, from the first look you just fall in love with it.

It is better to enjoy the deliciousness of sweet corn mixed with coconut milk, add the same cool jelly mixture. For more exciting days, do not hesitate to add this delicious dish in the notebook. If you are free time, you can also pocket the pineapple leaves coconut juice . Very nice you.

Wish you a successful way to make coconut jelly exciting today.

XD

Yes, I like the pepperoni pizza flavored ones!

Yes USA is a crappy country without tradition

I love those!

XD

You mean like persistent poverty and retardation for the last 500 years?

in Europe there are a few more countries than Russia, an American ignorant eagle xD

I'm American. And what the fuck is that

NO, lets set the record straight, americans don't eat this shit except for a few rural back state mormon hicks.

Corn makes me vomit.

without history without education... Sorrow

Fuck no.
At least I wouldn't.

Looks good also any country that deep frys whole turkeys is clearly alpha in the food world.

these barbarians, without culture and history even fry bars