How do I get over -THE ONE-?

How do I get over -THE ONE-?
I'm absolutely obsessed and it's been 4 years. In my thirties and I seriously need to move the FUCK on. How do I go about accomplishing this?
pic sort of related

stop being a fucking faggot and get over it

scram

>population of the planet is near 7 billion
The one
>fuck man buy me lotto tickets

you got your answer homo

Suck a bullet?

That's pretty much the only cure for patheticness.

Can we see a pic?
It's tough brother, but it's possible. I would take a trip abroad where girls actually like sex. Try Brazil, for example. Had a great time there. Or Colombia. Easy to find a girl that actually falls in love with you. Marry her and get her a green card. I would just make sure to sign a prenup. Happy fucking brother and be strong.

The only way to get over her is to get someone better.

It took me 3 and a half years to get over my Feel Bringer.
The only way I broke the spell was to take opportunities dating new people.
Most of them were duds, but eventually a Yandere qt stalked me and we've been together for 5 years. (Was 19 when I met her)

You must be living at home with no aspirations, prospects, friends, not even a pet if you're this obsessed.
Fuck is going on with your life?

This is the correct answer. Look around and see what's out there. You'll realize it's silly to be obsessed with that one person.

can give the IG of katya if that makes u feel better

not op but can I? pls. THANK YOU!

she's obviously not the one.

true

true story you find another, and heed this advice, you take the stone, crush it into dust, and blow it into the wind xx

hehe do some deep research lol

you need to be open to new things. new people, new relationships. find someone that will fill that void in your heart.

it will be tedious and hard but you will eventually heal. somehow someway

I know her previous one its mad_minami. but its deactivated. So I was guessing there's a new account from her?

she has a new ig account. here it is cos im feeling generous
ig /smthnghappens/
doesnt really have anything yet

I am pretty much sure you can find everything about her on the russian imageboard.
There's even a special board where people discuss these popular girls.
It's /fag/ or /fa/ or something.

God bless you, user. She's less bubbly now though. Still beautiful

gotta hate aging. shes 24 now i think but dem russian genes still at work

You never get over the ONE, that's the point.