>Didn't study for a government and economics test
>left notes on my desk during test
>teacher asked what is that
>I said my notes for this test
>he said why?
>I told him because I didn't study
>walks away
>makes a 94.

Bully the chinese kid into doing my math.

I planned to cheat on the GED but we don't have it anymore.
I was going to get a walky talky with ear buds then quietly ask my friend for answers over the walky talky. Headphones up my sleeve into my hand, rest hand on side of head.

Well i went to a private international school which is pretty strict but here it goes
>Be me 9th grade
>Business topic test which i can easily ace
>my mates ask me to help
>Finished exam took pictures
>sent them the pictures because their exam is the next day
>Everyone was hyped about getting my paper
>One person snitched
>Get called into the head of year office
>Get lecture don't budge and admit
>Fastforward a month
>Everyone had to redo exam + principle had meeting with parents
>Snitch was bestfriend who i gave it to
>My mum was upset
>My dad laughed but then with serious tone said end your relationship with that friend he isn't a real friend
My dads pretty chill guy so i was kinda surprised
>Still friends with the guy
>End up finding out not only did he snitch to be a good goy but also got off free with no punishment
>All friends isolate him he ends up being whip cunt with his gf and telling everyone im the worst friend ever
>Teachers to this day (or so im told by my juniors) Make fun of cheating by telling the story of me
>Im in university now but still connected to teachers and juniors so its pretty g

wtf

This plan started as a means to cheat, but developed into so much more
>Be me, freshmen in high school
>Decent at school, but could always do better
>Talking with one of my slacker friends who has an open period as a teaching assistant
>HaveAnIdea.gif
>Almost every teacher has a student TA, who is responsible for grading their tests for them, meaning that there are students within the school that collectively know the answers to every test being given in the school
>Unifying these people would be difficult, but not impossible. Some would want money, some would want friends, and some would want power.
>I start small, with friends, create a small circle of answer keys to be given out
>Start selling them to kids in the bathroom, quickly realize that I need to keep my hands clean if this thing turns south
>Make a list of known shady students and leave notes in their lockers with a business proposal, and a fake email I made.
>Hire shady students to be dealers. They get a cut of the profit for selling, but they don't know enough to break the operation if they get caught.
>This is how I started my criminal enterprise

He was a football coach so that might have helped.

Bump im getting a moneychub from this

Didn't have to cheat

Always the fucking Asians

I wrote the formulas for a math test all up and down my leg, wore sweatpants the day of the test. I sat with one foot up in my lap and pulled my pants leg up

continued
>I began rolling in the dough
>If a shady wasn't paying up, we anonymously tipped off the admins, knowing nothing, the shady was of no help, and takes the fall
>Keeps the other shadies in line, shows them that they have no power, and that they only serve on purpose to me.
>Admins know that something big is starting, but they don't know how to track it or who's in charge, all they know is whisper of a name, the mysterious "A"
>Money growing, I gain more influence with the TA's more and more of them see the value of joining our enterprise, soon I hold all the answers in the school, and none can stop me.
>Murmurs of rivals start, this is not acceptable, This is my turf, this is my industry, and it is mine to command!
>Have agents do recon, and find the culprits, and more importantly their sources
>Buy out the sources, and have them give the rivals give incorrect answer keys
>Their business crashes
>I go to the principle and tell him about how rivals are selling answers in the bathroom
>#AdminBrutality.gif
>Admins are happy because of the bust, but know that there are more rings out there
>Admins put me the supposed snitch in charge of finding these rings
>Give me roaming privileges and information on students
>The Admins have made a critical mistake

>accounting final, i suck at accounting
>desks were single seat desk with tiger stripe wood pattern
>write notes in the dark stripes on desk with pencil
>pass final with absolute bare minimum score, which resulted in me passing the course with absolute bare minimum score

This shit good nibba, keep going

continued
>2 years pass
>Make some minor bust on competition and drug dealers
>My organization has now become a well organized machine
>Because the highest up on the chain hold all test answers, school is irrelevant, and we can devote all of our time on the job.
>Admins have become smarter, they patrol all the halls with specially selected hall monitor students.
>What the Admins failed to realize was that they have given me even more control
>I now have a student police force at my finger tips, sending information to my email about all actions that happen in the school.
>In class I have essentially a live feed of every corner and hallway of the school
>There was on admin, however that was causing trouble, He was an x-navy seal, who knew what was going on, and let it continue because he was determined to find out who was on the top, let's call him Mr. Seal
>One day Mr. Seal calls me in to his office, and I see a conspiracy board, covered with answer keys and students' pictures, and in the center a blank space with an "A"
>Mr. Seal begins to interrogate me, he believes that I'm somehow involved in this School Mafia, that somehow I've been pulling strings.
>No use in lying, he knows, he knew from the moment I looked at the board that I was A. I looked at the board with amusement, not fear, he knew I was guilty.
>I laugh in his face, tell him that if that were the case that I would be up on his board, have a damn string of evidence connected to me.
>Tell him that he is desperate and trying to throw a hail-marry to find A, and that he can't make anything stick.
>Walk out of his office, see the principle in the hallway, and give him a high five, while Mr. Seal watches

Had a small cheat sheet with a ton of info on it for a German exam. About as big as a half a notecard. Complete test. Get called to the principals office day after. Teacher and principle are there with cheat sheet. I left it on the desk after I handed the exam in. Total retard

Prof in college would put pop quizzes on his college hosted website, but always named the file something like college.edu/~proffymcprof/popquiz_YYYY-mm-DD.html. So I would just check if a site like that existed before class and look up the answers.

Back in high school German class. Teacher would try to make quizzes more fun or something by being creative with the vocabulary. She had a section where you had to draw a picture of whatever the German word was. If I didn't know it, I would draw something really abstract, like a box or some lines. She gave me credit half the time.

Still can't speak Nazitalk to this day.

>be me, be 16 yo pussy
>never cheated in my life
>physic exam, didn't studied
>substitute teacher in charge
>perfect scenario, everybody is ready to cheat, why not me too
>try an elaborate yet simple ruse to cheat for the first time of my life
>oceaneleven.wav
>master plan incoming
>hide book outside class over lockers
>enter exam, complete what I can until book needed
>canigotothebathroom.txt
>get out, close door, take book, star walking toward bathroom for relaxed lecture
>myIQisatleast200.com
>hear steps behind the only corner before the bathroom
>ohfuck.jpg
>tries to calculate the person location
>get very close to the wall
>book in the back
>tries to appear a second after she passes
>I quickly slip between her and the corner
>enough time and space for her to be already in the next corridor
>I rise the hand with the book along the wall and point towards the bathroom
>it's the other substitute
>"Oh, I'm going to the bathroom"
>she can't see my hand
>she can't see the book
>the years training my ability to talk and be totally ignored gives it rewards
>"oh, um, yeah ok, whatever, don't lose too much time of the exam"
>she leaves, I run to the toilets
>heart.exe has stoped working
>adrenaline rush is giving me a boner
>I'm fucking james bond
>I'm fucking beter than james bond
>perfect plan
>perfect improvisation
>perfect timing
>perfect acting execution
>they should a movie about me
>consider dedicating life to espionage
>open book
>wrong book

i used to keep a book behind the toilet and me and my friend used to go to bathroom so many times and laugh so hard.

>elementary school
My English was rubbish (not my native language) so I had to cheat. Eventually it grew on me.
>middle school
My Physics teacher was a cunt and made me hate her class. My best friend would give me the answers during the tests and in return I'd help him with math.
>high school
Computer science oriented class, so most of us only cared about math and computer science. Had to cheat on biology, chemistry, economics and French, Physics tests. Got good at Physics and I'd solve the test for the whole class.

As far as methods go I'd write the information on small pieces of paper. The writing was so small that I was the only one who could read them.

kek

continued
>Mr. Seal has attempted to tarnish my name, but the teachers don't believe it, I'm a straight A student, who is always at school, and is alway respectful to adults.
>Teachers and Admins begin to believe that Mr. Seal is off his rocker.
>"There's no way a 17 year old could have created an under ground black market enterprise, and act as a king pin"
>Mr. Seal has become chaotic, starts trying to destroy my Mafia one member at time, but none of the high level members crack under questioning
>The problem is however that the high level members were now being watched, their actions were being recorded, they could not do their job
>Watching my enterprise fall around me, I heard a sound from the room next to me, and was filled with hope, there was a solution to my problems.
>Autistic Screeching.mp3
>The sound that made some people's blood curdle was music to me.
>The tards were the ultimate solution
>If the inner circle befriended the tards it would make Mr. Seal look even more insane
>The tards now having friends would do whatever we say, and serve as carriers from the inner circle to the dealers
>They are perfect, they can't be searched, they can't be stopped
>The are so overt that they are covert
>I have been saved by these majestic downy angles
>Best part is that Mr. Seal knows too, and he can't do anything, picking on the tards means he gets fired

that ending

please continue, I'm reading

Touche

what the actual fuck

Holy shit! LOL

continued
This is the end
>Last few days of Senior year
>Made it into college because of my perfect grades, and have a serious chunk of cash to pay for it as well
>I roam the halls nostalgically thinking about all I have accomplished
>See Mr. Seal in the hallway, he is now a broken man, questioning all he has done in this school
>This one great warrior has been turned into a sad old man who can't look me in the eyes
>I now know I have one last task to complete
>Graduation Day arrives, I receive my diploma with a bitter sweet feel.
>Sit down in my chair, pull out my phone, and send out the email I've been drafting for the past week
>It was sent to the entire faculty
>The email contained from start to finish how my empire was run, however TA was involved, how every hall monitor and every tard had been corrupted. How rivals had been disposed of, and most importantly how admins had been made fools of.
>The email contained scandals about teachers that had been collected while controlling the halls, detailed info about the drug rings and serious thefts in the school.
>At the end of the email Mr. Seal was called out in particular, I had apologized to him, and all the staff saw it.
>In the days following the school was a war zone
>Teachers had received the email, left the school, and didn't return, because of the scandals.
>Admins are breaking into lockers finding months worth of answer keys.
>Suspensions are being made.
>Still no one knew who "A" was, so I sat and watched my empire burn.
>Mr. Seal saw me and sat down next to me on the steps. Not in anger or satisfaction, just peace.
>He told me that that email was really something, and that that person who sent it was a fool, but seemed to have good intentions in the end
>Mr. Seal then suddenly looked me straight in the eyes and held them there for a while
>"It has a pleasure being your administrator, keep being a good student in college"
>He shook my hand, and I left never to return

>slow clap

Be me college fag
>Mid-term engineering exam
>50 questions - all require calculated answers
>Results determine if you get recommended to government agency for licensing. You can still pass uni bur not be able to work in your field.
>friend is asking question to prof
>prof drops copy of exam in hall as he walks away
>We have exam!
>we tell nobody
>We study like madmen - memorize the questions - program our calculators with the complete equations.
>Notice on board - prof reports "stolen exam" test delayed for a day as he writes new exam
>We go to write the exam
>Its the same questions but in a different order
>I get 96% as I fuck up on one question and answer wrong on purpose on another.
>Get letter of recommendation

fucking legend user

someone screencap this. it must not be forgotten

what happened to your hand?

>had a beta pajeet classmate
>Sits behind me during test
>Really good at math and physics like other curries
>Befriend him, tell him I'll hook him up with my femanon friends if he exchanges answers midway tests
>???
>Profit
He kept waiting for the femanon friends the whole year. I feel a little evil now.

>Implying you had femanon friends
Fake and gay