How do I get black gf?

How do I get black gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llEozZR6YVU&app=desktop
lipstickalley.com/threads/lsa-would-you-ever-date-a-white-man.1416809/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to the zoo and hangout at the apes

I think the real question is how do I get a GF?

shake a tree, see what falls out

Be white

Already am, what's the next step?

Go to your local Church's
Order a ten piece
Wait
Profit

Go to where typical black girls hang out. Usually dance studios etc.

1 white woman.
Several buckets of tar.
Apply until critical tar baby is reached.

bathe in KFC juices

Show them that you have lots of money

Dumpster dive

I don't get it

>Go in Africa
>Get married with few black women
>Be the village chief
>????
>Profit

If you're the idiot asking for help, then why does it matter if you get it or not? Take the advice or fuck off

they don't want white men

Admitting is the first step. Now you know you're a jackass, adjust accordingly.

Trust the trips

youtube.com/watch?v=llEozZR6YVU&app=desktop

Ass built for white cock

Go to a major city near you. A lot of clubs/college bars/clubs will have a lot. You could google and find out where a lot of local blacks go to drink. Regae bars/clubs. Any minority events in a city. Your best bet is doing your figurative "home work" and finding out where black girls are near you/go to. You can try tinder, plenty of fish, okcupid or any other dating site. But if you're more direct then go for a bar or club in a city. Remember; know your audience. Black girls like white guys, they view us as exotic

Prove it

*Reggae, auto correct is hot garbage today

if she is slut
trying muney out of u
u r first bf
or ur like daddy
u

Invite them over when you feel you trust them enough and show them that everything at your place works

Go to Popeye's, and when you see a nice one offer to get her and her kids a nice meal.

They're actually pretty big fans believe it or not. It's something different and exotic. Plus white guys are a little more passive compared to the more dominate black females. I can say from experience that a lot of black women say they wish more white guys would hit on them. They're just like any other chick. They want to feel sexy. I know I dicounted them for awhile before because I thought black women were not interested in white guys

Really not that bad, it'd be kinda easy. Buy guns though, African men won't like that you're white. Also, establish roads, actual roads with cement or as close as you can that benefits your...harem? Tribe? Clan?

lipstickalley.com/threads/lsa-would-you-ever-date-a-white-man.1416809/

I only know how to get chubby black girls,
Wish I could get some skinnier ones

I feel you mah man, they are the worst to get, but are they worth it?

i got mine from tinder

More of her

Many european countries with black immigration. Portugal, f.e.

Dont get yourself a black girl from africa or some shite poor country. It will come back to haunt you once she starts integrating her extensive family into your life.

More

I prefer brown girls

The darker the better

This unironically

Dark skin girls have fake hairs i hate that

Not all

Vanta black grills are the way forward

Used to date a black chick few years ago. My advice would be fuck'em and chuck'em. Black girls are a problem. There is a reason black guys don't even want to date them and go after girls of other races. If you do date one it's all sunshine and lolipops form the first month or 2 then it's all downhill from there. On-top of it black girls are some of the most unfaithful.

Only Afro...

Start talking to black women?

my nigga

Tis true. They treat you like a goddamn king at first. Then, that shit wears off and she’s going full stereotype angry black bitch on you.

Grow your hair out. They're amazed by white people hair.

Is this a pizza place in long island City?

You rape one

More

Why can't all women look like this?

ask them

mothafuckas

I wanna breed me a black wife bros. How to dump white gf for superior black wife material?

Go to Ethiopia

I've stayed silent this thread but I have a black gf. She's great but what makes her 11/10 is that she has a secret slave fetus and says shit like "mastah breed me". It took forever to get it out of her but fuck me I get so hard

>black women hate white men
>a bunch of women saying yes
>bunch of women saying no

Fetish not fetus lmao

That bitch could be a silent motherfuckin assassin. Unheard and unseen in the dark. They had to put her against a white background just so you could see her ass. I'd train a bitch like this to stealthily kill my enemies under the cover of night goddamn.

I'd nut so hard in that shit bro. I'd feel like shit dumping my gf for a black girl but I feel that strongly about wanting to fuck one. Life decisions man.

Lots of black girls online. Try an interracial dating site. That’s what I did.

Actually white guys are the least attractive race to black women. On the other hand black women are the least attractive to all other races including black men, so they're more desperate I guess.

Sorry I take that back I'm a retarded faggot that can't read a graph. Anyway it's there for interest

I know this is a social justice warrior thread trying to say black women are superior or something

I work at a mixed bar if someone here actually wants the advice here it is

1. be white. Don't be a loser but just be a white guy and add 2-3 points to what white girls will think of you. If you have or at least appear to have money add another point. Don't add any points if you're fat or otherwise a loser though.

2. Be willing to initiate the convo.

That's about it. I could post more but they're just tiny details to cover more situations. Black women are pretty diverse and there's all kinds but they mostly are interested.

Now that said, you don't want most of them in any way.

Black women just have bad experience with white guys, they think we're all racist fetishists.

So white men and asian women are the ultimate race/gender combo. Big fucking surprise there.

Black women are statistically far more likely to have herpes

To be fair if you read this thread they're not wrong

Good point.

shoot her

The saddest obvious samefagging

most black women think white guys are better and will openly say it, and this is in the supposedly 'racist' city philly

Actually not, I was
and

>half of them say we smell weird

What actually do we smell like to other races?

Guaranteed to get you a nigger

i get told nonstop how good i smell by black women so while i'm not reading the article im pretty sure most is them angry about people saying they smell bad and trying to fire back