Why do Singapore people pretend that they can speak English decently?

Why do Singapore people pretend that they can speak English decently?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1iSmWsO7eyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because english is their main language of communication?

They speak English just fine, nips can't speak it for shit though
t. been to both

zitto animale kurwa

Japs are shit tier when it comes to English. I'm surprised we're having this conversation.

MAKUDONARUDO????????????

Jap english is so bad that they turned it into a game show: m.youtube.com/watch?v=1iSmWsO7eyQ

I've met a few people from Singapore and they speak it quite well, in my experience. I kind of wish they didn't because the ones on here are always butthurt belt tier

I guess that's natural considering the ego they get when they're the only first world country in South East Asia.

>nip kills the thread and damage control when his bold claim backfires against him.
Nice.

How did it come to this?

>macca's

fuk u la

Are you a cute girl?

I fucked your mom, lah.

Good Japanese Poster.

why do you even learn it, it should be a big shame for you

better learn Russian

nice meem

Range ban of East Asians when?

Yes

Pic is related

Fuck off Russia.

rude la

You need to post the picture of the Japanese Idol with a hobo tier house.

t. anglocuck

It's time to learn Chinese, boy

Fuck off, lah.

I have been pleasantly surprised by the japs i have talked to because their russian is quite good actually, somehow they can into russian but they are kill by english

Fuck you, lah.

no la~

What's wrong, Pablo?

Vovan's gf had a huge accent

I hate Asian too

Stop it, or we'll fucking invade and annex you.

Honestly your language is cool, but society is fucked

>Mickey D's

What's wrong Dmitri? Didn't get vodka today?

1owtz cunt

Who is this annoying shit?
This obnoxious scum seems turning up and kimchiapeshiting here and there in all of japan related threads calling names with his hostility.
No natives barely say like you dickhead since they know themselves how hard to speak other language especially like Japanese.
Unlike them you piece of shit economic refugees tend to show off your achievement that could only ensure your identity of refugee status in speaking English under your English name, Andy Kim.

>get quoted by Russia
Ok

I have a polish name dude

>Vovan
I met the guy a couple of times and we talked with some japanese guys about nuru nuru massages with no problem.

Stay mad, bitchboy

WI CAN SUPEAKU ENGULISSHU, YUO MATHARFACKAR!

But it's true, why do you even think that anybody must speak English? It's bullshit, for me Polish is 100x more usefull.

I tried to bully Singapore but this thread made me notice that everyone hates Japan.

Yea fuck off, dumb nip. Know your fucking place.

can you abchink speak mandarin

honestly westacuked chinks are the worst

Fuck off sub-kangaroo!
I loved you until I made this thread.

Because your romadzi system is cucked, as a thing which is too same to English

make a normal system like estonians have

How many languages do you know, Chong? I speak 2 except Russian, and used to speak third

Really slippery slope
Yea fuck you too bitch.

What's the point of knowing so many languages if you live in a shithole with little chance to use them. You're just proving you have a lot more free time and less of better things to do.

Okay, so you have no idea what it even means to speak another language