This image defines the black inferior race

This image defines the black inferior race

make the world great again.

It sho' do!

hands free fapping

No it doesn't. Niggers is a whole defines that blacks are inferior.

whats your problem let him enjoy his foot fetish

when the jews won

>2nd from top is Israel ramming sandniggers.
start with the young

im so proud white bois

Lmao being this obsessed over black people.

This inferior race is a real fucking problem

Meats meat bruh

those monkeys eating monkey meat are the same monkeys that spread monkey aids (ebola) through monkeyland (africa)

they are, we need to quarantine africa and send the niggers back there or we are not safe.

yes bro, please make the world great again, the white human house

GOD I HATE NIGGERS SO FUCKING MUCH

That one on bottom row right side is badass as fuck, which of you Nazi fags has some guard baboons and hyenas.

Who should i hate more? Jews or niggers?

You fraid of darky bruh?

niggers for fucking sure

Mm keep that cuckold obsession up. I can see the salivation over black cock through your words.

so much this, fuck white people and the racism agianst us. All the do is bitch about ''reverse racism'' that doesnt even exist. YOU ARE WHITE FOR FUCKS SAKE. WE CANT BE RACIST AGAINST YOU. I hope that one day you will repay us for all the racism and slavery you assholes!

no im fraidy of disease. because i have a brain and know my race has used it to kill millions of you animals throughout history.

sad bait. kek

BUT MUUUH DICK!

I'll make sure to get you some blankets first then.

fuck you

we already do by paying youre child support

poor trigered monkey, i know u are a fuckin trap maybe..

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahah

niggers cant afford blankets for themselves. thanks for the cute offer though

Omg look at that! It's like a micro cocktail sausage festival

Monkeys

You're right, there's no reverse racism. It's just racism. You trying to spin it by saying blacks can't be racist against whites just informs everyone that you are indeed a racist. Welcome to the equality you lot have been pushing for for however many decades. If you can't live up to the same standards then simply admit that what you really want to be is a professional victim that aspires to nothing and expects to be given everything because you lack the ability, civility, and intelligence to acquire anything on your own merit.

i wonder if African Americans meme cocks because they have no actual culture, almost like they try to ruin everything they touch as disenfranchised people

be thankful you didnt get shipped back to liberia you fucking moron

>superiority defined by getting pussy and not having low crime rates or success in any other metric at all

>worthless nigger detected

one nigger less

Any one pic that defines the white race?

Actually a good example of humanoid evolution. The specimen in pic is most probably a technician and can under different circumstances achieve wealth and contribute excessively to humanity.

Yeah, I'd still dem tribal titties

No more zoophilia

Here i fixed your pic nigger. you should know by now shitty bait makes decent fuel for the fire ;)

that was meant for you not op

that nigger ugly

Meanwhile i fuck your white soft sister.

How mad are you?

>getting trash pussy most whites dont even want to go near.

oh yes for sure nigger slave

Thanks photoshop white bois

kek. and thats the last straw they had

Why has a nigger never won a Nobel Prize in physics, chemistry or medicine?

hahahahahahhaa photoshop?

you do not even know how to turn on a computer, right?

not photoshop

>kek. and thats the last straw they had
Like this?
oh yes, like "how can a white boi compete?" "nigger= big cock, so we are superior"

why would i need a computer when i can use mcdonals free wifi on my flip phone? whiteboi

Arabs = Master race

Arabs = just oil
are u a nigger lover of arabs? omg kill ur self

is this one of those spot the difference things? Because this one is too hard

lol dubai is the most soulless materialistic city. and all those buildings are built by slaves so look whos the guilty one now. Also arabs are bad at everything and smell as bad as niggers.

I think it's so funny. They spend billions and billions on that place but even with all the glitter and glamour they pretend it is it still remains a big shithhole with a pathetic facade.

Nice

fucking true

KEK

it's all about proportions

blacks had
>MORE time
>MORE resources
MORE people

just to be COMPLETELY outclassed by fewer whites from infertile northern lands.

Please... it that is not a grand example why blacks fucked up their history THEMSELVES, and should accept it and rather build their future with whites, then I don't know what is.
If Europeans and later americans would not interfere, whole Africa would be under persian/indian rule.
Even nowadays - who owns Africa? CHINESE. They buy everything there, hire local blue collar labor and steal everything from Africa.

Why are you so damn concerned about 300 year old past, when your "home continent" is being stripped blind today?
Oh right.. because your real home is comfortable, rich and prosperous america, where absolutely anyone who works become success, rather than sand sea and poorness of Africa.
But of course.. bitching is ok, as long as no-one demands action.

Are Africans sexual?
Like we know there is a sterotype that Japanese girls are sexual.

are this nomad africans also very sexual?
I'd sure love to pound some wilderness strengthened butt

please..

all construction done there - European and Asian.
All money and politics - USA
All tourism - Europe

they are dependant bitches who happened to live on a golden mountain (oil)
all resource stripped arab countries are dead shitholes

>Einstein
I thought y'all didn't like jews

Keep barking mutt

Why eggman ?

You're right women are a real problem causing race we should kill them all and just have sex with each other

Dude ... everything that is built or is working is done by foreigners... as soon as Arab oil money runs out the entire area will cease to work and descend to a bunch of nomads herding goats and camels.

Silly nigger that's not how you guitar solo

21st century negro man

yes nigger monkey

is that a call of duty screenshot

what is it with nignogs sticking their face in cow asses??

lol still obsessed with nigger cock..when will you realize how basing the pride of a race on dick size looks so pathetic to everyone else?

Where are you when this board is getting spammed by libcucks and their cuck threads? Where's your fucking outrage over being distilled to one part of your body (not your brain)?