What do you think?

What do you think?

small asf

now sad and small

But looks so tasty

Want To suck your balls

thats so tiny i dont get why you keep posting pics its small and i feel bad FOR you

;)

Moar!

well, now you're just making me blush

also sorry about flipped pictures :/

Loves ur nerves

:) thank you

So huge, I want To kick it

Have u pics with cum?

now we're talking

Looks like a dick

Still small AF

I don't think, i raep

I love licking your balls

yeah but so

heyy op what do you think

You're posting a lot of pics, asking what people think. You also tale the time to shave your pubes. This leads me to believe that you want people to see you as attractive. If you want to be attractive, make that a serious goal in your life, part of every day. Get regular, strenuous exercise. Don't drink alcohol or sugary drinks. Don't eat bread or anything with flour or sugar. Don't eat fruits except berries. Drink a gallon of water every day.

Do this, and in a few months, you won't be fat anymore. You'll have gained 1-2 inches of penis length. You'll be able to see what you're shaving, down there.

And, more people will find you attractive.

It's a good thing. You can do it. You'll be happier if you do it. And we all know you want to do it.

So, fucking do it. Start today.

I prefer suck off the White dude

lol friend I think you've got this thread wrong, I'm here posting pictures because I'm an exhibitionist and fetishist. I've got an actually fair sized dick that I'm perfectly happy with, and while I'd love to lose weight and am currently starting to drop a bit with diet and exercise I'm here to get teased and get off. Thank you, I suppose, for the slightly misguided attempt at helping but you made a good bit of assumption that was almost entirely off course :)

Yeah! it's.. ok with the bread

also not bad, 6.5/10 for being fairly clean looking but I prefer shaven dicks and perhaps a tab bit smaller truthfully

Can you stroke your cock for me, pls..

faggots asking other dudes what they think of there dicks. kill youre self no one likes you bitch

Ok, I tried to be nice.

The more honest way of saying it is this:

You're gross because you're fat, and it's pathetic that you can't get some sort of control over your life, and expect people to praise you for your laziness and gluttony, and the disgusting toll it is taking on your body.

But, whatever. If you don't care about your body and your life, I sure as hell won't, either. I'm just really disappointed in my day that it had to include seeing you.

lol this thread alone says otherwise closeted boy :*

Don't be salty because you're in the wrong thread lol
>laziness and gluttony
apparently you couldn't read either, you chose to come into a thread because your brain wasn't working well enough to realize what the thread was about, you chose to give advice that was unneeded, poor, and at best condescending and then act offended when I told you otherwise. It's okay, I'm not mad, but you should try and avoid things you don't like, because clearly you aren't smart enough to speak with others yet.

Also here's more penis, because I'm confident in my body as well as the work I'm making to make it better, and you seem to be insecure at best, attempting to tell others how to live :)

I would love to choke on your cock op
tasty looking balls

Delicious