Baisicly I hear my parents having sex, it's kinda late when they do it, so I wanted to ruin their fun time...

Baisicly I hear my parents having sex, it's kinda late when they do it, so I wanted to ruin their fun time. I need you to come with some original ideeas. I drew the scheme of our house, if you need some info.

grey = windows
space between the walls = door.

I am home only on weekends so I want to get prepared for this weekend. Gimmie your ideeas.

p.s. no one should be hurt.

Earplugs.

I said I wanna ruin their time

Don't be a cunt.

You sound like a little faggot

You are the reason why people don;t want to have children.

It's hard to be married for more than 5 years, but they still love each other, and some stupid kid want to ruin their night.

Go on user, show them their biggest mistake, that returns home on weekends, and is so egocentric, that can't stand hearing someone having fun.

let this thread be a lesson to you op. Now get the fuck out of here.

No way in or out the bathroom? Ok

how come the southern living room walls are thinner than the others?

>parents finally enjoying themselves
>wants to ruin it because he's a beta virgie loser
unironically kill yourself

lol op
grow up

Imagine being a dad and having some faggot son who intentionally cockblocks you because he doesn't want to hear you have sex due to jealousy

Holy crap your "house" has a shit layout.

I'm assuming its some sort of trailer?

Just jump into their room in middle of it and say loud "Dad! What are you doing to my mom?" With accusing voice like he is being violent to her.

sneak in and suck his dick. that'll teach him

Run in their room and say
>"Player 3 has entered the match"

Yeah, and you cant get into bathroom. There is no door, must be shit and piss all over the place

It's time for you to get your own place, Op.

Suddenly, happy incest threesome!

Wait 'til they do it, then go into their room and tell them you can hear what they are doing. Leave before they can respond. Or just try not being a retarded beta male and get your own place.

This.

Honestly why in fucks name you take the time to do all this O.P.?

When you can afford to live on your own you can go ahead and ruin your own fun time until then leave your parents be.

Yea its sad
OP go sniff the toilet seat

This. Be happy that not only are your parents both still alive, love each other enough to do this and are able to do this, but that they let you live at their house on the weekends.

I heard my parents going at it when I was 13. A year later my dad was dead. Now that I'm an oldmarriedfag, I look back and am really happy they were still intimate at that point of their lives.

>press butt against wall
>fart really loudly
there's a greentext about it floating around. works like a charm apparently

Just put your ear up to the wall and fap like a normal kid

the fucking plan is ridiculous, wtf bro do you even measure?

Seriously. What do you hope to accomplish? If you were renting a room from your friend and did this, you'd be lucky if he only kicked you out and didn't beat your ass first.

autism