Traps are better than women, surpass it

traps are better than women, surpass it

Aids.

Youre right

Mmmmmmmm
More ass pics please
Who is she

anal is a literal pain in the arse, they have to clean themselves out every fucking time, what a shitty thread

He*
And u a gay

Mmmmm

More traps with cute faces

Dumping pics of this cute trap I paid 200 dollars to fuck and finally lose my virginity. Her ass was so tight.

Her feminine penis

Traps in pics = hot. Traps irl = creepy smelly fake voice weirdos

The only thing traps are good for is for proving that you, OP, are truly a faggot.

Fag

>women
>cook and clean
lmfao

SOURCE???

>posts pictures of women caked in make-up, dyed hair, and fake tits
>"natural"

You obviously have never had a long term relationship when it comes to woman, half of those benefits you listed are fucking lies, woman aren’t always great at raising children, matter of fact a lot of them have no fucking clue, and a relationship with a woman is beyond complicated and natural boobs is great and all if the woman your with doesn’t have them altered. The truth is, who gives a fuck what people want, as long as they are happy with that choice, then why would anyone fucking care.

Traps are an asshole and a mouth, women are an asshole, a mouth and a pussy

>better

But please, if you want to limit yourself and keep your genes out of the gene pool at the same time I STRONGLY encourage you to do so

Mine certainly does a damn fine job, while raising my child 24/7.

Even if you like traps they are good for only a few years and then they look like shitty men no one wants until they suicide .

Stop with this spamming. He is a ugly man and thats it. stop it

fuck, if AIDS didn't exist I would probably fuck everything that moves...

why does nature have to be a bitch all the time ?

did you suck it?

you don't have to fuck anyone to get AIDS, you do know that right?

So he’s a trap?

I'd unironically fuck the far-rightmost one with the short hair. Those are all trannies though, not traps. Traps are dudes in girl clothes who look identical to girls. Trannies are girls with dicks.

Your made-up taxonomy is dumb.

Either you have serious bowel issues, or you have no experience with anal.

you got conned

>The only thing traps are good for is for proving that you, OP, are truly a faggot.
i'm gay, sweetie

You’re totally right

Who doesn’t love 6’4 trannies?

These people are mentally disturbed

bro you have no idea

She is a perfect woman for dating.

WHAT THE FUCK

NOOOOOO

Yep. Thats one of the final stages of traps/trannies. Now if they DONT wanna go down this road they will prostitute themself for money for surgery leading to them being victims of rape, violence and drug abuse as well as disease

Best part is its other members of the tranny community who tell and sometimes pressure them to become sex workers

Moar!

>become Stephen King
>profit

>6'4"

or wake up in Tamriel. Either way yeah its a plus

This means the government should giving them money for the surgery in teen age. You are right.

That's their decision. If they want to do that with their lives, then they are free to do so.

My problem with the pic i replied to is he's doing it in HIS BATHROOM. A fucking civilian shithouse. The possibility of infection following that (likely botched) procedure is exponentially higher than, say, a voluntary castration in a sterile hospital environment.

Haaa.

Personally I think there should be more govt support and research for trannies

Yep. That being said many are pressured cause they're following peers in the community which is already toxic and self destructive. On top of the the suicide rate increases by 40% after they get their junk removed, surgically or not

Truly a volatile minority

Vintage trap

gayyyyyyyy

In what way?

10/10

Issou qu'est c que tu fais sur un thread pour sissy fdp

>anti-gay sentiment on Sup Forums

I-is this it? are we finally riding the pendulum back?

Fucking Sheogarth

I don't think that the suicidal thoughts from gender dysphoria only. Environment plays an important role.

oh god this freak
>mfw they're adamane they aren't a tranny
>they're actually full Sup Forums and think they are just a man in a dress

>anti-gay sentiment

It's just a samefag but less edgy than usually.

yeah yeah theres a pic of him in the 80's with a skinhead and nazi salute with a bunch of nazi skinheads but I never saved it.

It's just the retarded newshits that should fuck off back to plebbit.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Fro the GD, the medication and the environment. Like I say you have the tranny community who are full "you gotta be an antifa and you will only get sex work also you're better joining this X gender trans polygamist who partakes in orgies with strangers cause they understand you"

The community itself is really fucked up.

Just google hope diy nazi.

At the moment he's at war with other trannies on twitter 'cos he thinks feminism isn't for trans 'women'. He's what they call a TERF.

I don't have any personal animosity towards homosexuality. I think whatever happens in peoples' private lives is their business, and as long as nobody is being abused or hurt by it, then it's all good. I do have a problem, however, with negative reinforcement from the transexual community, encouraging self-destructive behavior and body modification in a non-sterile environment. That, i think, stems from the majority of society shunning them and discriminating against them for expressing themselves. They feel the need to do what they do in secret, driven by fear.

I really don't understand why they get so much hate. sure, they don't always look appealing, and they are often mentally unstable but there's shitloads of people without gender dysphoria who are like that as well; what's the difference?

hahahahahah I love it

Oh look, it's another faggot.

>Webm related, it's your future.

While I don't doubt the allegation, the cop was probably making sure the fag was wearing underwear.

lol why is someone there helping him keep it closed? surely if they wanted to help they could have just stopepd them from doing it?

Yup, traps are better
I'm going to cum with that

You are probably right, men could make better women if they tried to be, I'm not gay tho so I won't be fucking or dating one.

>traps
Mentally disturbed drama queens who need to be enemad before every fuck and tend to kill themselves. Not a viable and stable long time partner.

>women
Mentally disturbed drama queens with antisocial personality disorder, gold diggers, bear your child and divorce you for the monies and for your house also retarded spoiled insta duckface obsessed trash. Not a viable and stable long time partner.

>men
Meh.

Why even live in this hell?