I've managed to track down who the person behind the athena westermen video is. Sup Forums decides the outcome

I've managed to track down who the person behind the athena westermen video is. Sup Forums decides the outcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

georgia.arrests.org/Arrests/Athena_Westerman_34954890/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

His name isn't Roben, Martin or Mannie, he has managed to hide his identity very well, he's 24, and from the US.

still need a context here. been looking into whatsername and all I find is a shoplifting charge in GA and some botted out twitter accounts

Well pretty much 95% of the data shown in the videos are faked by him, as he used 4 different names, I've managed to talk to 3 of his victims, all 3 gave me the same name, turns out he still isn't jailed.

did the skype videos ever finish uploading? any idea where to find them now?

its cp

I need this info too, for science

And..?

I watched the videos and they were boring, sure she showed everything but it was not worth downloading. The guy should get exposed for cat fishing that poor girl, but the video sucked.

OP here, there was a vola where they shared the vids but cant remember the code, not worth the risk.

i downloaded everything for science research reasons. found it very gross, and not sure if its cooked.
not gonna re-share tho..

pls tell Sup Forums who that retard is

First tell name then let trips decide

dox him

Roll peruano

He left lot's of clues with most of them likely false. Like the picture of Vincent Kowalski that was displayed in the 9-28-16 Skype video at 42:58 when Ruben switched on his camera. Likely his Skype profile picture.

Yeah tell us his name. Blackmailing a 16 years then exposing her should be going too far even for Sup Forums

Google reverse image search put a name to the picture.

100% agree. i dont wanna participate on a teen suicide

Who is she I kept seeing people spaming these threads. What's the deal with her?

No spic enough, Ruben is brown

Being this new

Yes what's the big deal over her

2 years ago some spic catfished then blackmailed a 16 years old teen. Acquired ton of nude pictures and videos. Yesterday he started uploading pretty much everything.

She was incredibly sexy. Amazing body, pretty pussy. Would kick a puppy to death just to fuck her mouth and feel her tiny tits. The guy however was cringe af

this, by itself has potential. Let Kowalski lnow what's going on. The use of his image for child sxploitation means that he can sue both Ruben and Ruben's home state (if applicable) and force the CP investigation to the top of the Prosecutor's to-do list.

Not cp, she was lying about age. She was 17 at the beginning and turned 18, leak was afterwards

Interestingly enough I cannot find a publically accessible full image of Vincent that was displayed on the Skype video. Only a cropped version.

So........

Nypa faggots

If she was under the age of 18 during the recording its still cp

OP knows he was doxed the same day, and no one gave a fork

haha, I see where the autocorrect got ya.

Actually she lied about being 16 she was a bit younger. She got doxed and her real age is actually 16 now, as in she's still a minor.

So yes, lets string this fucker up.

Moron, she graduated HS in 2017.

>17 yo
>child
asuh dude

What in the fucking fuck is going on here?

Did we get the videos, or are we still waiting

f*ckin` goodlookin`

So this is just another "I dont want my shit on the internet, let's claim im a child?"

Ashlyn Wiggins looks like a proper slut.
Forget Athena I want this bitch

Not exactly

4 Skype vids
55 snapchat vids
Shit Tonne Pictures

leakedsluts.me/athena-westerman/ PW Sup Forums

Yeah, she was 16 when she graduated, look at her birthyear. Also 2017- was less than a year ago.

Do I really need to explain how time works nigger?
She was a fucking child, that was taken advantage of, stop defending the pedophile FFS.

Still waiting Im afraid

So wtf 17yo girl need add 24 yo guy in kik...
Girls are so dumb.
Never learn to not use snapchat kik or other shit apps

Wait can someone explain wtf the situation is pls?

You legend

I'm with this dude. I'm calling this a "lack of parenting and critical thinking skills". I'm out.

read the thread

I agree that her pics shouldn't be shared or anything but that isn't what a pedo is. Pedos are into prepubescent kids. Not 16 year olds.

Faggot adult male spic, catfishes naive teenage girl. Gets risky photo, uses said photo and doxes her, finds her skype, sends it to her threatening black mail unless she sluts it up for him. While she's crying and shaking agrees to his demands.

He makes her do all his bidding. He acts like a retarded nigger and sends her shit out everywhere for desperate neets and pedos to jerk off to.

I'm sorry, but when you're a lot older, everyone under a certain age just looks like a kid to you. And if you're an adult male fapping to a little teenager- something ain't right. I can forgive a guy who's maybe 19 or 20, they're still virtually children themselves. But not the majority.

this

>ain't
fuck off to the fields, redneck

You have shit for brains

She was arrested for shoplifting on 12-02-2017 which means she was 18 yo or older as juvenile records (under 18yo) are sealed.

georgia.arrests.org/Arrests/Athena_Westerman_34954890/

Dumb Fuck

With your logic I could film a 2 year old getting fucked and upload it 16 years later and it would not be considered cp

Unless you are a juvenile charged as an adult because you "almost" are one...
> wake the fuck up

Have you really never heard the term "- something ain't right."
Oh child bless... you know you have to be 18 to use 'this here forum now dontcha?'

I'm not disagreeing but he still isn't a pedo. The term for people who like ages 15-19 is ephebophilia

Say you're saying this assumed arrest record is better proof then her birthdate??

> Didn't post DOB
> Didn't post mugshot
Is a juvie.

Hate to tell you this guys, but there's no way those titties are attached to a 16 year old. I'd guess 13-14 at most

If she was 18 in december 2017 it's still possible that she was 16 during those skype calls in 2016.

A 16yo can be charged as an adult for things like murder but the records are still sealed as they are a juvenile.

Its the way it is, she over 18yo.

Anyone got links to the videos?

>phrase used by rednecks
>pointing out the crucial part of given phrase
>m-muh haven't you heard of that phrase, kiddo? W-we well educated people, too, use such primate verbs!
clean my fucking toilet, you knob

this guy is a fucking alpha

go suck a dick you fucking beta cuck, your just jealous no girl would even look at you in highschool. You are fully aware that girls at age 16 are sexually active (just like you were) and there is nothing wrong with fucking one.

Do you even know what country I'm in?
I was just using American lingo, stop being so fucking autistic shit.

This guy has physical evidence.
>case solved

>Its the way it is, she over 18yo.
You can belive that as much as you want, but it's not going to make it real

How is Florida this time of year?
Still have to tell the neighbors every-time you move?

Yes, she is 18 now.
But she was 16 on all the pictures and videos uploaded.

No matter how you put it, you downloaded and fapped to CP

She was indeed 16yo in the first 2 Skype videos, turned 17yo on 07-19-2016. Basically under 18yo in all the content but currently over 18yo and attends East Georgia State.

Skype uses UNIX Time for the timestamps and in the video title's are the time stamps.

[citation needed]

Mackayla Maroney had physical evidence her nudes were taken when she was underage

Jesus christ

I concure. For me the whole thing is a human study. She was a teenager, who by the law of most countries in the world, can decide a lot of life questions by her self. She could have talked to someone, but had the feeling she was "forced" into submissions.

At the end, she doesn't seem to mind the Roleplay, even enjoying it. Stockholm syndrome some called it, white knight calls it suppression.

It is not for me to decide, I am just the Lust driven bystander, the worst kind of human being.

Logically, it's most likely just saving face acting sweet in the hopes she doesn't anger her "capture" realizing how much leverage he truly had on her once she already agreed. So she probably also felt guilty and partially responsible. You could tell she already had image and low self esteem issues. Sick fucks like him piss me off.

I'm gonna try to raise my daughter to be smarter and better, but you can't always be there, and all it takes is one manipulative asshole to fuck people over. No matter their age or intelligence.

>U-using language of apes doesn't make me an ape in a SLIGHTEST! It's not like I was just a lazy piece of shit and took the easy road! I-It's not like the language I use reflects on me - after all it's not my mother tongue! HA!!
CLEAN
MY
FUCKING
TOILET
YOU
ILLITERATE
LAZY
NIGGER

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

Sup Forums usually doxes girls (of any age) at the speed of light but cannot manage to dox a scumbag blackmailer/exposer of children.

WTF

has it been taken down? 404

# for the pizza place in the dude's area?

Let us know how and who so we can verify it

I want to take this cocky cunt down hard

There was a mega link posted just check the chance archives

Because there is a very small percentage of you cucks who actually care. That's why, and why is it any concern of yours white Knight? This happened years ago and the girl put it behind her likely and has a life. Do you really want to reopen a wound just because you got a wild hair up your ass to find this guy and expose him. Likely causing her to re experience the whole thing and realize the world knows and her future is ruined...if so, go for it.

Lol white knights do more damage than good.

>This happened years ago and the girl put it behind her likely and has a life
Guy blackmailed her 2 years ago yes but he exposed her just yesterday on Sup Forums.

Yeah, she put it behind her until Ruben started posting it all on Sunday 2-11-2018 for the world to see. Up until that point it was between the two of them and no one else.

Thats not true, if you had been in the vola when he was there posting, you would have known that there was more people in it.. He also forced their "cat keeper" to take pictures of her room and film her room, then he busted that poor guy, so he got the shit for spreading the nudes of her. (this was about 6 months ago)

This sounds super fucking hot LETS DO IT BOYS

Yeah, she must have finally matured enough to face his threats- and brave enough to say "No Faggot!"

That's why he chimped out and posted her shit everywhere.

OP here, i have his IP and name, ive been making sure for the past hour that they aren't fake adresses, should i just send an anonymous tip to the feds?

Okay, you convinced me, I fucking love chaos.

Post it here

Feds aren't going to do shit, send it to the White Knight squad. They'll burn the mother down.

Or just let everyone enjoy this treasure of nudes. Faggot. This benefits no one

Yes and Sup Forums so Sup Forums can maybe do some good work for once.

crickets................

Post proof here

This benefit people who want this spic to be fucked.