Who hopes the nigger got to fuck ms thicky?

Who hopes the nigger got to fuck ms thicky?

I do.

Big ass hips

more!

Do you think I could fuck Gabby? I’m pretty hung

I do. She seems like she would really enjoy the BBC.

She is a sorority slut.

Moare

How can you tell?

Her strong pharamones probably attract niggers

This nigger wants her

The fuck is with you cucks circle-jerking around the thought of a nigger wanting to fuck this chick?

It's a fucking nigger. You could put a picture of a woman on a pile of shit and he'd still want to fuck it.

give up on racism. Thats mean

A nigger would give her the true fucking she deserves

Because it's hot as fuck.

Fuck yes. You’re right

Only nigger lovers, cucks, and traps on this board now.
You guys should just go ahead and post black cocks if you fantasize so much about it.
Damn...

got nudes ?

is there a surgery to loosen foreskin apposed to removing it. If so, I would recommend it to you.

>Only nigger lovers, cucks, and traps
That pretty much sums up white men in 2018

Destroying the white race is hot

>muh white race
Fuck off Sup Forums no one cares.

you watch way to much television if you think that's even remotely true. There's still a large population of normal heterosexual white people who still have actual morals.

Kill yourself nigger, before the race war starts and we have to do it for you.

>morals
>on Sup Forums
Yeah you can fuck off now

I'm not just talking about Sup Forums you fucking shut in

Bring on the race war. I can't wait to see your brains splattered across the pavement. I dare you to start a violent revolution but we both know you're too pussy to actually do anything IRL.

All she needs is my seed fertilizing her womb. She needs to be bred by a superior seed, not some degenerate/low IQ nigger.

Shut up whiteboi

If there becomes provocation enough for a real race war to start I will gladly fight and die for my white brothers and sisters.

thanks for furthering my point that niggers are uncivilized animals.

you'll be fighting against other whites

A white who doesn't stand by his own race is no longer a "white".

Civil War Round 2. Get fucked again cuck

fapping

Okay well here's the cold hard truth for ya buddy: the vast majority - and I mean over 90% - of whites will never stand by nazis. You will get annihilated since you'll be fighting not only every other brown person but the majority of whites as well. You better prepare your anus.

Not me, I actually hoped she fuckeda Filipino instead.

Damn, all the AGDs at my school are fat, weird, lesbians, or combinations thereof.

more

When the shit hits the fan it's going to be niggers that are the ones throwing said shit into the fan and many many whites who aren't educated on the nazi party will defect unto it.

fucking fred flintstone feet.
yuk, let the niggers have her

Delusion. My grandfather killed over a dozen nazis in WW2 and I'd love nothing more than to kill a few myself.

Best shitpost I've read today.

>shitpost
Just try to start a violent revolution. Please. I want to see you guys get slaughtered by the cops and the military. It would be hilarious.

Just do it and see what happens. See how many of your fellow whites rally to your cause.

Look where that's ended us up. America was in the wrong in WW2 and now we're paying for it with the destruction of our culture. Look around you, what do you see and hear every day. Profanity, lust, greed, gluttony, who do you think pushed these concepts onto the population. Is it a coincidence that all of these things became more and more prevalent after the civil rights movement.

You're a fucking retard. Things today are a million times better than they would be under fascism you dumb cunt. We live in an unprecendented era of peace and prosperity that our forefathers could only dream of yet faggots like you want to resurrect failed ideologies like Nazism.

You will be met with deadly force if you actually try to impose fascism on people. I'm not even memeing.

That's the thing with mankind. We are all only looking for a reason to kill each others. Such times will come again in the west, faster than you know.

Go back to 9gag faggot

Excuse me? America was under fascist rule in the 1940's?

Hei kommunisti

I never said that. You lack reading comprehension.

>cops and military
>slaughtering white civilians and not the Ferguson apes
Top kek, seriously Kevin I know college is a thrilling time but go get shitfaced somewhere else.

Communists and Nazis are two sides of the same coin. There's enough bullets for both of you.

If you think that you're going to start a violent revolution and not ellicit a violent response from the govt, you're even dumber than I thought.

Try it. What are you waiting for pussy?

I do believe you're the one that lacks reading comprehension. You'd have nothing to worry about in a fascist society, unless you're actually...*Gasp*...

HAHAHHAHA

What drug are you on? Do you watch the world around you? Who starts revolutions except for dirty niggers? Have you ever seen a white neighborhood starting shit? Are we living in the same universe? Are you going to troll any further? Are you John Cuckendorf? So many unanswered questions.

>You'd have nothing to worry about in a fascist society
You have no clue what fascism means do you?

You know those freedoms that you hold dear? Well under fascism they'll get trampled underfoot. Like I said, you will be met with deadly force if you try any of that shit IRL.

But let's be honest user, you're too much of a pussy to do anything IRL. I'll see you tomorrow in another BLACKED thread.

hrngh! moar of right!

whatever nigger, go eat some ChIcKuN

The only thing that women get from fucking a nigger is to become a single mom.

how can whitebois compete?

By having a steady job and being a contributing member of their communities.

This triggers the nigger.

enjoy white genocide :)))))))

lol who makes this bullshit. what a joke

Right... Africa where they get half their food from other countries. You to actually have functioning countries to support that kind of growth you dumbass.

What I find is really funny is that the people that post shit like this are 15 year old white boys.