Waifu thread

waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEB2VK6s7x0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YUKI

Except for like, 2 other posters? Just because we aren't joining in on your conversation doesn't mean we can't have our own. Go fuck yourself. Post you're waifu.

THEY WON'T POST THEY WAIFUS BCUX THEYS AFRAID 2 BE JUDGED XD HAHA

then this is a twitch thread, not a waifu thread

Claimed.

give me a (You) me Sayori

I mean, are you sure? It's still a waifu thread but we are talking about twitch. Just like people talk about their lives. I don't see you complaining then. All you seem to do is shitpost. So is it a waifu thread to you? Or just a place to shitpost? Oh and go fuck yourself.

Oh look, it was Mi Liu being butthurt because others are enjoying something he is not a part of. Truly saddening.

What? Hm. That's wired. Namesync is stealing all of our data.

Come watch Forsen with the squad to piss of petty people.

Mi Liu is 17 and triggered OMEGALUL.

haha got me there flandre
look they mentioned you in the threads, flanny

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=FEB2VK6s7x0

some retard without ns thinks you're flan because you posted her

Still mine

This is why you get namesync OMEGALUL

I feel insulted getting mistaken for that guy who fakes being a sociopath and lies on the internet because bad boy points.

Nice.

Pump the gun gachiBASS

He fell in the water.

Our retard PepeHands

That's alright, I don't need to provide proof. My lighter wallet is bullshit enough and arguing with the company was enough of a fucking hassle.

It was weird. I had the plug-in installed from a github link google had brought up for me, had trouble getting it going in much the same manner rory had yesterday trying to get his going. Then I noticed last months data jumped right at the end as well, startling me with a 170 bill for only data.
So after I accepted my 50 dollar fate, ran resource manager, identified what was plugging into the net, scanned it with Malware bytes, it identified it as well as svhost with file origination not within 34 files. Auto tip off. Traced it back to the plug in on google. So I ripped the plugs in so only tampermonkey was on chrome. No adblock, nothing, just tamper. Ran the scan again and suddenly the files I'm trying to get rid off have repopulated. So I ripped out Chrome with a third party uninstaller which sweep behind a program and blew out 30 mb of left over shit. Lots of space for a lil program to hide. Checked the net again and finally, the tiny but constant stream was cut off.
To which I promptly updated my firewall, ran the scan again, and restarted.

Now. I've got a live stream going, Sup Forums, gf in th other room watching her own movies and I've only used....2 and half gigs. Much closer to expectation.

3 deaths OMEGALUL

knocking a monster over and then mining him alive is fun

"Don't tell me it's fucking pressure."
He's tense lol

He has no bullets. Of course he would be.

Fuck Namesync.

3 bullets for a sandwich

>he wants a crosshair
Dot-mod has been around for a long time

>ammo count
You can't count?

3 bullets to the head and the sandwich is mine now TriHard

Claimed

I'm just amused how fucking fed up he sounded when he read that completely useless bit of information.
And yes, fuck ns. Though the one from the playstore isn't streaming anything in the background, and its the only plug in I changed. So I know it was that lil fucker.

But he doesn't want to play with mods.

That was something like a siren singing, how comes he can't figure that out?

My sandwich now.

Why aren't you hanging out with your girl right now? Explain yourself.

I wanted to do some work on the PC this morning.
Plus the weathers miserable and we flat broke, no gas in the car. We're waiting for EI to come in as we wait for seasonal work to start up again. She wasn't interested in what I was doing on the PC so she's doing her own thing in the room.
We live together fyi, not such a big deal if we're a room apart.

We've been together for 7 years dude. If mediator wants advice she should come to me.

Hi.

Hello

oha(You)

I just wanted to call you an idiot, nothing related to your relationship, don't misunderstand.

Hey.

Hey cute

:/
For what?

I secretly dislike Chen.

What? The bullets don't go through more than one paper target?
Well that's kinda shit.

Yeah, its kinda lame.

Hey, how you doing :)?

How is it going today?

You doing good?

What are you up to today?

Watching Forsen.
How about you?

twitch is kinda lame too

From what I've seen so far, I don't think I'd play this game.

Tryna to make a pretty trip without blowing up my computer today.
Might have to take a break though, things are getting a little unstable. You can't see it but my screen keeps flickering. Might shift over to the GPU instead of the CPU slamming I'm doing. CPU is alot slower, but I can run it in the background and will chan and stream, unlike the gpu which holds my computer hostage.
So, start that, shower up, dick the lady, come back and see what other drama is happening here?
Oh... and find some time to eat during all that... its like 3 in the afternoon and I've not yet ate today, jesus.

"Some people call these Demons.... I call them BItches!"
Hey Hun they're talking about you!

Cute

*dodges waterbottle*
She didn't like that.

Did she threw a water bottle at you?
Was it filled with water or was it empty?

The game is inspired by a book with the same name, Metro 2033 by Dmitry Glukhovsky.

Has your day been good so far? My morning was good.

95 percent empty. I was lucky.

I should look into the book, cause that sounds interesting. Just the game itself doesn't call to me. That might be me though, I've been having a hard time getting into games as of late.

Vincent? Is that you?

yes.....

Nothing really, you like him?

Not quite sure what you are doing with your computer, but get something to eat, that's important.

Day is going about normal, just your average monday. Will do something nice today?

20 100

Not yet.

Claiming best girl.

>Uragaan
>fun
Pick one.
What HR are you?

Yeah, I find his content enjoyable. Him and Arteezy are my favourite.
So, how is Uni going?

Same. I get bored of them pretty easly.

My mother calls me by me brother's all the time. I was amused when I read your post.

EYup, just waiting for the kettle now for some instant oatmeal cause I'm too lazy for anything else.
Basically I'm asking the computer to blast through a bunch of math so that at the end it'll give me a little code that I can use in certain forums. When I put in this garbage looking code, a proper name pops up.
Why?
Well for security reasons. So people have a hard time impersonating you. The longer the math run time for the end result code, the more "secure" it supposedly is. To copy someone else's code isn't impossible, but enough of a pain in the ass a normal person wouldn't bother.

Every time he screams in surprise I keep jumping.
NoMansSky was my latest victim. Havn't even done all that much and I almost hate it already.
all that hype for... nothing. It was such an empty feeling game.

trante

MIscreated is the what I've found enjoyable lately, but I can't run it on my laptop at high quality/fps, and that's a bummer. Is a pretty great game.

Might take a look at it later.
got some space on the data anyways and those last couple of torrents were bunk.
I'm going to sign off for a bit. My driver programs jumpin up and down like a terrier in the window, and I assume once he's done the GPU tripper will run more stable.

I have been watching anime for 6 years now and I think I have finally found my one and only

Have a good one.

Okay then.

Better than expected, now that I have the results of my finals :)

Looks complicated to me.

How about you?

That's great. Seems like you spend less time in here and focus on it, I suppose, which is a fairly wise decision.

>only 6 years

Speaking of No Man's Sky, have you tried Subnautica? Basically the better version of it. No space exploration, but it's on an alien planet. Survival/resource collecting, base building, creature research, and a lot more. Saying stuff would just spoil your game experience. Don't look at gameplay of it, just the cinematic trailer. I'm honestly jealous of people that will get to experience this game for the first time.

well I live in finland and had to have good enough understanding on english before I can watch anything since we have dubs only for pokemon. Also I never said I tought it was a long time

I hope you're doing well today, user.

エラー

Welp, someone wants attention.

The Yagyu figure I ordered came in today. the box was worn and smelled faintly like cigarette smoke, but it's an old model they don't make anymore, so it was probably sitting on a japanese man's shelf until he sold it to me for 50 bucks.

I don't think I will.

Maybe.

Okay then.

Yeah, (You)

give me a (You) me Sayorigive me a (You) me Sayorigive me a (You) me Sayorigive me a (You) me Sayorigive me a (You) me Sayorigive me a (You) me Sayorigive me a (You) me Sayorigive me a (You) me Sayorigive me a (You) me Sayorigive me a (You) me Sayorigive me a (You) me Sayorigive me a (You) me Sayorigive me a (You) me Sayorigive me a (You) me Sayorigive me a (You) me Sayorigive me a (You) me Sayorigive me a (You) me Sayori
jill yourself~

As long as you're fine it's okay.

Pics?

love you too, hon.

give me a (You) me Sayori
don't call me hon

sorry, darling.

this is all I got for now. I have somewhere I need to go, so I'll be back later.

Someone's a tsundere....