>ask if he wants to fuccy fuccy over text
>his father sees the text
>friend tells him im a fagget and he hates me
>his father tells the internet im a fag
>get my arss handed to me almost everyday now
>i am scared for my life
(Pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegailygrind.com/2013/08/06/gay-teenager-kidnapped-and-tortured-by-russian-neo-nazi-group-is-believed-to-have-died-from-his-injuries-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leave with all your money to a place where they actually do accept you? Here in Holland there's prob a spot for you

Get rekt faggot. Shoulda known them Russians don't play.

good, god hates fags

Cant im 16 and my parent's refuse to talk to me

Op here some context thegailygrind.com/2013/08/06/gay-teenager-kidnapped-and-tortured-by-russian-neo-nazi-group-is-believed-to-have-died-from-his-injuries-video/

well two more years then. maybe try to get a job and move out. you could try to go to western europe as a student, I know a few russians that did that. or just apply for asylum here in germany lol, they accept everyone apparently.

well in that case the asylum option doesnt seem like a joke anymore.

lol faggot

>underage & b&

MODS

Its really hard to get a job where i live and even its even harder if your gay. Can i apply for asylum even if im not from a bad place?

not as bad as in America

you know there are some places where people don't use proper pronouns?! Talk about violence

Absolutely fucking savage.

I dont understand is america worse?

only if you're white, male, christian, and/or straight

You: Fuck off back to Sup Forums

You: your situation sucks, but come back when you're 18.

MODS MODS UNDERAGE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

>im 16
wtf?
get the fuck outta here you underage fag

Tbf. Idc if he's 16. But you know. Rules and shit.

Run, hide, live in disguise. Most of Russians are savages.

Saw the videos. It is terrible. Fucking savages.

I don't like gays, but I don't care about them. They deserve the right to live as they wish.

Probably because you're 16 too, aren't ya?

Why do you care? I don't give a shit about fags and I don't give a shit about some nazi kills some faget. What's your problem? Are you a fag yourself, fag?

I did not know what you had to be 18

Yep totally.

In all seriousness as long as they aren't being a fucking faggot trying to troll people I couldn't give a rats arse.

It happends almost every week here i cant go out side my family gets attacked why whould you want people to die just because theh are different to you

Human nature kid. Sorry you're in such a shitty situation. You could probably run away and go into hiding.

>living in Russia
>living

heh

>gay

Well just get work in Kremlin.

It's a little late now but u should a said it was a prank bro and your friend texted on ur phone

Хoхoл aбcoлютнo нe пaлитcя, кoгдa этo вaшe cвинoe плeмя paзбaнили нa фopчe,

Sorry, I don't understand Mongoloid language.

Op here
I talked to my friend and he said he heard his father on the phone to some people asking where i lived. I have gone to the police but they have not helped. Any help to what i should do?

that might sound extreme but if you honestly think your live is in danger, and you are the best judge of your situation, then get the fuck out of there.

1. Relax.
2. Buy some pepper+tears sprays in special shops or hunt store. Know how use them right.
3. Try don't go out or walk in public places first two-three months.
4. Deny everything, or just talk that you was joking,
or you are gay hanter with a cover.
5. It's not easy, but when you life in danger, don't be a FAG! BE BATTLE GAY MACHINE! Russians worships ANY person with power and will.

Have you considered seeking asylum through another country? Canada specifically.

That might be a way out, then you can succ on the cocc you want.

This. You can disagree with their choices, but at the end of the day, they have the right to live in peace, even if they're fairies.

Go to the canuck embassy, bruh.

We need more countries like Russia

After the South secedes there will be many more, just wait, we'll rise again.

Haha you losers. There's no room in Trump's America for losers like you, America is for winners.

Come to Africa and be my fuck slave

eventually you will have to move abroad to live a peaceful life. But your situation now is pretty fucked up, maybe you can move to another european country? There might be some org that helps people in your situation, I don't know