If you seppuku with someones firearm, how long will it take for them to get it back from the authorities...

If you seppuku with someones firearm, how long will it take for them to get it back from the authorities? Asking for a friend and totally not for myself... General Suicide Thread, I guess...or feet thread, I dunno. Whatever you faggots wanna post...shit logs, I don't care at this point... At least the Sixxers have meaning. Even if it is literal shitposting... I'm so alone.

Start logposting user

I fucking won't.

You ok?

I'll be okay once I get the answer to my question.
How long?

Don't know, not really knowledgeable about this kind of question so I don't wanna give you a wrong answer buddy

Oh... well alright. It's not really a thing you can just google. I tried that, and the only thing that pops up are suicide prevention hotlines.

At least as long as it's an evidence in a suicide, then maybe longer it there is chances he lent you the weapon to an hero possibly leading him to jail.

Well, that's depressing... Is there any way someone can off themselves without friends or family having to worry about funeral expenses? Like, maybe crawling to the middle/bottom of a landfill and overdosing?

I don't get your meaning. Even without a body they still usually bury the dead. Might be an empty coffin but there is still a funeral.

I'm talking casket and tombstone prices. I'm assuming there would just be an inexpensive memorial service of sorts if the person went missing.

As far as I know, most people would still get a tombstone and an empty coffin

Pre-plan and pre-pay. That way there's a lot less stress on your family because they won't have to deal with the arrangements but at the same time they will know how much you wanted to die because of the work you put into it.
I plan on eventual suicide, direct cremation and interment without a viewing/memorial service. I just need to get the money together before I pull the trigger.

>I'm assuming there would just be an inexpensive memorial service of sorts if the person went missing.
People are dumb. You might just leave them with the perpetual fear that you've been abducted or they might throw you a funeral with all of their savings. People are dumb.

Start webbing threads.

pls go

I do not recommend it, but if you want a sure way...

1. Buy a gun and weights 40-50 kilo's should do the trick.
2. Get a boat, preferable one witthout an engine.
3.Bring something really flammable, this is for the boat. Light it,

4. I assume you already have the weights on you, have a gun ready, you should know what to do next

Maybe leaving a note saying your dying wishes are to be forgotten would do the trick. I'm really running out of ideas here. I don't know what to tell my friend.

whops was meant for

I have $11

I love you, a-a-and it's yours....

would you?

It's a fucking thumbnail... I'm going to bed, you guys aren't worth it. I'll figure this out when the faggot sun is gone and night falls.