Loli thread

Loli thread

>loli is patrician's choice

Give me (You)s if true.

>loli
>huge breasts

Those are medium at best in the hentai world.

>That file name
>Tumblr

Either way, if theres any tits at all, its not a real loli

What is this called!?! Been looking everywhere.

>Chrishandsome.jpg
>handsome

A few deys ago I had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I licked a 9yo's spread-eagled pussy for a couple of minutes.
Not proud and was less exciting that I tought.

Greentext that shit now!!!

shoot the pedos

we need the greentext, come on

Can you wait a little bit? I have to write it down...

As long as this thread doesnt 404.
If it does, start a new one.
I need this right now...

>loli thread
>talking about licking 9 yo pussy
>'we are not pedos'

shoot the pedos

Never said i wasnt.
Just trying REALLY hard to stay away from the real cp.

i gave up and started searching "img" in gogoducky and i found some good shit

A school where you can randomly have procreative sex with any of the fine developing xxxx-school girls you want, any time you want

I dunno if any of that could be considered legit cp.
Maybe pics from sets, but whats actually on there seems legal.

i would post some pics to show you some that i found but i don t want a ban but search with the safe search off or search img_ru

Oh dont worry, i see what youre seeing.
The worst thats on there can really be classified as nudism.
Nudity doesnt automatically make it cp

The actual fuck, how isn't this blocked?

bad filter i guess and the anonimity that gogoducky offers

>at a friend house after a party
>no guest room, I sleep in kids room (with the kids) aged 7, 9 & 11
>it's early morning. I'm up early because of my hangover. I fart loudly (lol) and I hear the girl laugh.
>It's time to say that we're extremely close, I see my friends often and I play a lot with the kids; the girl is especially attached to me since she was little.
>I'm a pedo but I tried to not touch her since I love her very much and don't wanna mess her up, and me and her parents are friends since forever, so it's not like I wanna betray my firends trust.
>but I did betray them this New Year's eve: I slept with the kids, but I couldn't sleep so I slipped my hand into the little girl pajama and lightly fingered her, as a killtime waiting for sleep. I discovered the morning after that the girl was awake, but that's another story.
>let's get back to that morning: she rolls into my bed and we start chatting without making too much noise. I say that I wanna sleep, but she wants to play. I cuddle her a little bit without any pervy intention, then she rolls to the side and she says: "Ok, I'll go to sleep for another 10 minutes!". She lays supine, spread her legs apart and close her eyes.
>OMG I know where this is going: she's recreating the situation of last year's eve and she's inviting me to do stuff.

(cont).

fucking paradise!

Google used to have an issue with this way back seen a few articles where if you typed nudist beach it'd bring you some shady shit.

Its a shame they caught on and fixed it

Im still here and PLEASE keep going

This is fucked. why did i search this. im on a watch list now for sure

>implying we're not all on lists already
you need to step up your WOKE

Top lek

>I don't really wanna do things, and I'm not even sure she wants me to touch her, but I start to tenderly caress her belly fighting between my urges and my loyality.
>After a minute i move toward the legs and I caress the legs moving my hand in a U shape, passing from a leg to the other leg, my hand still out of her pajama. She don't flinch even for an instant, instead she sighs eloquently out of pleasure.
>At every encounter of my hands with her mons pubis my will decreases. I start caressing between her legs and I start to hear that popping sound that little pussies do when you spreads apart their labia.
>After 10 of those little "pops" I cant resists. My heart is pounding like crazy. In a second I try to grasp if there's any noise coming from my friend's room. No sounds. The boys are snoring loudly. I'm gonna do it!

(cont)

Fucking diamonds right now user

fucking pedo
one day, she will understand what you did
don't think you are gonna get away with it

> LegaIinTheUS.jpeg
europoor plz leave

I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for those meddling kids.

is that form scooby doo?

nice, 3 of my 4 favorite loli in the same pic

on gogoduck search imgspice.com

I think you know the answer user.

gogoducky. ToR your safe

search pimpandhost

Ok this thread sucks, how about some actual women.

>honeypots
No one is safe.

>I pull a blanket over us, then I go under the blanket, I reunite her legs, I put my hands under her ass and I pull down both her pj and her panties, then I re-position the legs in their original full-spread eagle position.
>There's not enough light for me to see that marvellous gift of mother nature in her full splendor, so I don't lose time and I bury my face between those pale legs. My tongue goes around exploring that little snatch, up and down that little cave. At every lick I go from the top to the bottom, trying to enter with the point of my tongue inside that little hole, then straight up to the clit, which was soft.
>I play with that tiny clit for a little bit and I suck it hoping to give her some pleasure. In the meantime she didn't move her legs of an inch, she keeps pretending to be aslept but I'm sure she's enjoying every millisecond of that experience.
>After a minute I realize that I'm breathing too heavy, I try to calm down and to not push my tongue too much inside. In a paranoiac explosion of fear I put my head outside the blanked and I check if the boys are still sleeping, and if the door is still close.
>Then I bury my face inside her again, this time more gently and tring to not sting her soft skin with my beard. After another minute I stop because I'm exploding. I close her legs and I pull her panties and her pj up. She keeps playing the aslept girl part. I cuddle her for a bit waiting for my heartbeat to go back to normal.
>After a while she "wokes up" and asks me to play with her, and we starts to play like nothing happened.
>end of the story, my friend woke up, we share a beer, I go home.
>I still have mixed feelings. I hope I didn't mess her up too much. Won't do anything else again. I feel sorry to my friend.

it makes me to pay wtf

Woa!
Howd you figure that one out???

You sir are my fucking hero
Howd she taste?

Hahaha i dont know if degenerates worry about their mom

Thanx, but I'd say that I'm not my hero. Shouldn't have done that. But I'm also sure that If I didn't do anyhting the regret would have killed me for the next 10 years.

About the taste, I was surprised to find her totally tasteless. That must be because she showered before the party.

Should have slipped your cock between her thighs from behind while you cuddled her.

active loli/shota discord server, other nsfw too
discord gg/dEAyxbH

I can understand the regret. I had the chance to take advantage of my friends toddler daughter. I didnt take it.
Im mostly glad i didnt, but the "what if" kills me sometimes

Bing is great for finding good shit too.

note you need to get level 1 with the bot before you can see nsfw

she was wearing her pj and I didn't wanna scare her. I have tought about that tho.
Well now I feel doomed and dirty, so I don't think you made a foul deal.

Never had much luck with bing

dun got me

Random user here, not a pedo. What do you find sexy about young girls?

I'd imagine some REALLY LOVE their mom. If you know what I mean.

Turn safe search off in image search. Search pimpandhost. It suggest tons of search terms to get more images once you get bored of that search term. Bing is pizza city.

Is she cute?
I mean how much of 10

Sauce?

i don t know i find attractive their little bodies and their altmost fullyformed butt but the narrow hips
and the growing breasts

No im sure i made the right choice.
My dick was out and i fapped while she was playing right in front of me
She never looked up though and i was too scared to get her attention.
She was too you to remember, so i dont know how much guilt there would have been...

Interesting...

I'vemmentioned stuff I've done before and got a ban for it. Wish I had a safter place to swap stories

Kids can remember certain events way back into their toddler years surprisingly. If you do anything that really sticks out in their minds they will remember it.

benis

I don't know, it's something that comes from the deep.

I do understand why not-pedo people don't understand my attraction. I find toddlers absolutely not attractive and I could clean a under 5 girl pussy without having any dirty tought, but from 7 and above I can't help but have some pretty antisocial fantasies. BTW, apart of those two incidents, I didn't do anyting to any little girl.

I love her smug face.

Pedo alert stay away from this thread

2 incidents?

Well it's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and I mean it for real. I know tons of little girls (I'm a teacher) and in my pedo life I've seen only one girl as beautiful as her.

what i think (in a weird way) it would be respectfull to get them to sleep so that way they won t remember (if you will do something to a child better to not remember than to stay scarred for life) if you can avoid stuff avoid it at all cost...that s what i do at least

My earliest memory was when I was 1.5 years old. It was at a new-years celebration party and I was playing with lego on the floor while everyone else (parents and family members) were dancing and drinking.

new year's eve and the one described above

Yeah shes great.

Go for em then