So this little japanese shit managed to survive in woods for 7 days and 6 nights

so this little japanese shit managed to survive in woods for 7 days and 6 nights

how much would an average american 7 year old boy survive in woods?

more importantly, how much would YOU survive in woods?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nQaUMM8Kzwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Japanese in woods
> survived in said woods
No, that nip failed at committing sudoku

Based little ninja. I would have been eaten by a bear after day 1. Probably eaten in a sandwich by the bear somehow too. Fucking little dude.

> I bet his parents feel like twats though.

I would have looked for a countryside pub to be honest. Cheers.

niglets one day
white kid for as long as he wants

Depends on whether the American kid was raised by left wing or right wing parents.

>Japanese woods

the whole island is fucking dead now, don't you fucks know what lives in the Japanese woods?

Considering how fat american kids are they can probably survive for months.

There was a man who was abandoned as a kid (12yo I think) in the mountains of Sierra Morena. The guy survived thanks to a pack of iberian wolves until his adulthood were he was "rescued". He adapted to live in the civilization but always wanted to go back with the wolves.

What surprises me is how he didn't freeze to death during night.

does living here count

Is this some allusion to 47 Ronin

>getting out of the woods

...how do you have internet?

youtu.be/nQaUMM8Kzwg

Holy in spanish.

Let's not forget that Japan is allowing the parents to remain in custody of the child.

Stay safe, and check your corners user. Also what guns if any do you have, or are you protected by a militia group

RARE
A
R
E

Depends. Where do you live?

Been a boyscout for over 20 years now.
I'd be fine... Probably would have made it back home on my own.

Dat nigga Gohan.

Does the Hitler Youth still exist?

Se he can drink water from a creek.

Wew lad.

most probably bumped into loads of suicidual japanese in the forest and they helped him, they liike doing suicide in forests.

>gets lost at 7 years old
>speaks fluent spanish

somethings not right here

>no subtitles
>entirely in spanish
>you understood it
You have to go back.

No... Also I'm not a native German so i couldn't join anyway... (No not a mudslime)

In the summer time it wouldn't be too hard. Just make sure you make a small bed above ground and have some shelter over you.

Did you read the story? He found an abandoned military place that had a running tap and mattresses.

i wanna know what you are doing on a white supremacist board

>go into Nip woods
>doesn't commit sudoku

???

smart kid. a bit lucky but smart nevertheless.

Japanese forests... they have smaller, less venomous animals. Fresh clean water everywhere. Small little animals that want to be eaten. Less dangerous hobos all around.

Would a lil Jew boy survive in the woods

I'd much rather deport out all the spics from Cali tbqh pham

Little shithead won't be throwing stones at any more cars, will he?

Parents deserve a medal. Bear infested woods. Little bastard probably passed the time throwing stones at the bears.

>Not from the death capital of the world
>Bragging about being alive
Fuck off drama queen

Except the hornets, those things are huge demon-spawn.

Yeah, absolutely, I'm impressed too, but he didn't build a shelter and hunt animals for their skin to make a bed warm enough so he didn't hypothermia in the middle of the night.

That would be fucking nuts, even for an adult. We did survival camp at high school and everyone failed. Everyone. Not a single structure was authorised by our supervisor.

People don't seem to realise... We stopped living outside and started building dwellings for a reason. If you're going to live absolutely like an animal you need to be in a warm region with trees you can learn to sleep in, say an African savannah. Even then, Africans prefer mud huts. You people fail to realise, nature hates you. God, besides the face of God that is all humans together, hates you. 99.999...% of this universe is absolutely inhospitable to you.

This kid was a fucking wizard and his response to his father when he tried to apologise
>hai (yes)
Not "I forgive you," not any of that shit, but yes, yes you are a shit parent.

Mate... The average Aryan superboy would not last in the woods.

>how much would an average american 7 year old boy survive in woods?
I ran away from home in North Idaho when I was a year older than this kid. I just went camping for two weeks. It was the best two weeks of my childhood. It changed me mentally, woke me up. I became very mature very quickly. I've spent weeks in the deep woods every summer since then. I've camped in forrests around the world.

All of our ancestors grew up in worse. We're all equipped to survive this way, just don't be stupid and it should be instinctual.

>little japanese shit managed to survive in woods for 7 days and 6 nights
Sucker.
The three-year Yakut girl has got lost and 12 days a vein in a taiga

Was in Japan recently. Japanese woods are really dense and thick. Little fucker did good finding shelter.

PIc related.

I've grown up and still live in the mountains of Northwest Montana. Me an my brother have spent weeks at a time elk hunting from horseback one hundred miles from nowhere. I can start a fire with a shoestring and a stick make snares and dead fall traps and I've snatched brown trout out of streams by hand. Ill teach my sons the same because we still raise boys to be men in this part of the country

>so this little japanese shit managed to survive in woods for 7 days and 6 nights

he survived one night, after which he found a place to sleep and tap water to drink.

I wouldn't be fucking stupid enough to get lost in the woods.

We've pretty much wiped out wolves here, so you only need to worry about cougars and bears, and coyotes only attack runners. Cougars won't go near a fire, so that leaves the bears. For bears you need to make a slapstick, they avoid loud noises.
Get those things down and all you need is a knife to survive out there as long as you need.

Not true, he found an army barracks and slept in there.
He may have spent one night in the woods, but I doubt it.

>how much would an average american 7 year old boy survive in woods?
Indefinitely as long as he can find game, ours are armed.

all northern part of earth forest are plebs and you can sleep there without fear. try survive innawoods here just for one night

YAKUTIA STRONK

wow an entire week in the forest
This kid is amazing I bet he used his amazing survival skills like drinking water to survive. Wow I love Reddit for introducing me to this amazing person

NEW
E
W

Aren't Japanese kids generally more self-reliant than western kids anyway, seeing as how their parents don't keep them inside 24 hours a day so Tyrone or Ahmed doesn't murder or rape them?

How the fuck could you even navigate that as an adult let alone a child? That shit looks like a deathtrap if you're in far enough.

>white kid for as long as he wants
thanks for the laff

you can't be mature and racist at the same time. just write a fucking novel.

They look very chink to me "white" boy

Why did he hurt that deer?

Hehe. I like you. Are you a girl? if so i'll marry you so you can move here.

'they' hurt the nature to make money

>dat strong jaw
He's obviously an alpha jap kid, high test.
That's why he survived. A a typical grass-eating, limp-wristed millenial child wouldn't have.

Deer meat isn't that expensive, man. It's one thing if they ate the deer, but just posing for pictures with a dead animal is fucked up.

My kids would have survived for 7 days. I routinely went for weeks at a time without seeing another human being from ages 6-11.

As long as I want. Anyone who can't live off the land doesn't deserve to live.

this

As long as you have water, a week is not that hard to survive.

The deer had wmds.

>but just posing for pictures with a dead animal is fucked up.
y-ye dat too

says what video game ?

Probably longer because of the higher fat reserves actually

Looks likely, his parents hated him because hes too independent that's even why they did it to him.

Look at the Irish hunger strikes. They all kept drinking water but didn't eat. Most lasted 40-70 days before dying.

Americans wouldnt last a day.

Especially the /k/-faggots.

>INNAWOODS WITH MY M4 AND 1000 ROUNDS OF AMMO
>doesnt bring shelter
>brings mountain dew
>doesnt know how to start a fire

its a 7 year old boy fags. He probably only needs 100 calorie diet of fruit and water to survive.

he survived breaking coconuts and turtle shells with his jaw

At least they tried to discipline him for his bad behavior (throwing rocks at cars).

Rather than just ground him, with his Xbox, iphone, toys etc..

Average American boys are lost all the time in my state. Last one survived in the cold spring nights(still some snow on the ground) by making a lean-to shelter. He made it 13 days and 14 nights. Found in the morning with berries he was eating to survive.

Average Japan can suck a dick.

They teach their 5 year olds to cook, wash clothes, prepare meals to school. They travel to school by train on their own.
5 year olds. There is documentary about this on vice japan.

>what is compass

well that's irish. americans are different species. their life and foods are so different than any other based white society i think.

Fascinating how restrained the Japanese were with their deforestation

They live on an island the size of California and have 130 million people and yet the Island is still 67% Forest

That's kind of something you'd have if you were prepared, although I suppose they are on phones.

Not even just directional navigation, though, it would just be an absolute cunt going through all that for what could be hours at a time. You also wouldn't be able to see shit if an animal is stalking you.

Since most of them are 'fat' surely that would mean they'd last longer due to fat stores.

Look the difference
>Japan
>1 kid in the woods with bears
>0 deaths
>USA
>2 apes in the zoo
>1 death

>japanese woods
>dangerous

He received an education after they rescued him. Is not suspicious at all is a well know case. Also at 7yo kids know how to speak spanish. My nephew of 4yo speak it very well.

>Getting lost on an island the size of my burger storage room

wew

> Video game

Uh, real life? You can last 3 minutes without air. 3 days without water. 3 weeks without food. On average.

As long as he wasn't in freezing weather, it's not too hard to make it a week.

If you're not aware the kid didn't get lost in the forest his parents left him there

He misbehaved so they got in the car and drove off to scare him and make him feel guilty

When they drove back to pick him up he was missing

>Japanese parents

[THIS POST IS UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSORED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

could literly start living in the forest now

only thing i would like to take with me are atleast my army boots, tomahawk and a bottle (empty cuz survival mode)

well, as you should know from reading it, he stayed in a training site he managed to find

I would starve or maybe get eaten by wolves lmao

>This kid was a fucking wizard and his response to his father when he tried to apologise
>>hai (yes)
>Not "I forgive you," not any of that shit, but yes, yes you are a shit parent.
This lol, got a good kek at the response. Little man is an absolute hero and the ultimate troll, pissing off after two minutes lol.

>Ctrl-F Gohan
We are of one mind.

My parents abandoned me at the Grand Canyon when I was 9.

Joe dirt?

The average American kid wouldn't have waddled more than 100 feet from the car.

In a finnish forest or other scandinavian i could survive for weeks. Throw me to some nips dense as fuck forest where i dont know the animals, plants, roots, shrooms, berries/fruits and i will be most likely dead as shit in less then a week

Realistically I'd last as long as my body has energy.

I wouldn't be able to hunt, make a fire, know what is safe to eat.

That's if I'm lucky enough to not get sick from drinking water from a stream or getting a small cut and infection.