What chastity cage you are wearing right now, and why?

What chastity cage you are wearing right now, and why?

economic insecurity.
my government was corrupt.
its cool someone is enjoying the emasculation.
Right?

eagleboner.gif

I'd be wearing a CB-6000 but its splitting on the side from a couple years use now, and I need a new cage.

why you wore it in the first place?

None. Cause alpha.

Holy Trainer v2, pink
My wife has me locked up

>What chastity cage you are wearing right now
pic related
>and why?
why not?

she doesnt trust you?

Nice ^^

She trusts me completely. What does kink have to do with trust?

how can you put your cock in such a tiny thing?

I'm not because I'm not a cuck faggot, fuck you

My steel queens keep.

pussy

Pic related.

I want to get an inexpensive one on Amazon to try. Should I get silicone or plastic and what length should I get?

none.
why? because while they might be fun for a short-term play in a kink scene when switching to sub-space. But the idea of 24/7 doesnt appeal to me.

Also somewhat impractical for longer-term wear anyway due to a slight testicular cyst that I wouldnt want to be be getting squeezed.

wtf is wrong with ya fags

looks snug, and easy to clean, why you put it on?

generic CB-6000 Its identical to the real one and cost 30 bucks.

Why?

Because my GF caught me cheating and now makes me suck her lover's cum out of her pussy while wearing panties she bought me. She also makes me hand wash her panties when they are full of cum from another guy.

I like the denial and you are right about the comfort and cleaning, super easy.

broke records in wearing witohut breaks?

The longest I have gone is 3 weeks, but my biggest problem is that it gets kinda boring to wear it if that makes sense. You kinda just wait with it on when you do it solo.

>Because my GF caught me cheating and now makes me suck her lover's cum out of her pussy while wearing panties she bought me. She also makes me hand wash her panties when they are full of cum from another guy.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

no homo, but it looks better with the cage on

could help reach handsfree orgasm. if you're into anal

also, yeah, it's better with keyholder.

My wife thinks so too lol.

I have tried but have failed so far. I am not the greatest at trying to do this solo so for now its mostly a hot fantasy more than anything.

Buy one of these, they're quite comfortable

how noticeable is the bulge with the holytrainer v2? i'm thinking about getting one, but i usually wear quite tight pants, so that might be a problem.

I wish this was more popular so you could find easier someone to enjoy it together haha

Yeah sadly its not so easy to find somebody :)

cb6000s clear, because after a lifetime of rejection and denial you have to fetishize it just to feel some involvement in the sexual attention game. and because that model has the reputation of being the archetypal cage

still having issues getting my cock to fit into the front of it, but it doesn't pinch due to a small ring as much as the metalworx one i had been trying. still can't really get hard in it in a way that makes me feel compression

If anything, people just think you're well hung. If they only knew the truth :)

that would be rather amusing for them. still, i'd prefer if there were no bulge at all.

I have a knock-off of the top left, good one

In reality, no one cares. The vast majority of the population are unaware this even exists. And even then, people just don't care. You'd be fine.

i'll probably just get a knock off holytrainer and try it out

yeah we're chastity bros xd

Go with pink.

the girlier the better?

pink was my first choice anyway

I like the clear one better, when you can see your cock but can't touch it

None, because my mistress dumped me and the cage was not mine.

No, pink is a beautiful color and it's also a color that age well.

pink goes better with panties and a skirt though
also true

why did she dump you?

For job reasons. She moved from a house 20km away to the other side of the world... For 150€ every month.
Bitches and money...

Yep. Pink just fits with panties and a skirt.

Pink ring with clear cage? :)

I need motivation to stay locked in my cage

rivet it. and sell your power tools

Well i got neither, but its a tempting fantasy.

That's a good-looking cock.

Thanks, i do like keeping it shaved for when im locked :)

would it help you if I told you it looks beautiful in that cage?

It would prob take a bit more than that, thanks though :)

hnng

just ordered one in pink. i hope you're happy

I guess pink is more for traps?

I do also have a full belt i sometimes wear but i could use some weight loss to really wear it again :)

I own three
This is the one I am wearing now, the other two are cb clones

a wedding ring

How safe are these things to help with nofap? How long should you wear it at most without damaging your body's ability to have erections? Are there any that can expand, so you can get an erection just don't touch it?

Mine got a little tight, so yeah. Pics or it didn't happen though. Show the order page.
Meh. I'm not trap at all. Too chubby. But my wife likes the pink on me.

More detail please! You cheating, her finding out, her confronting you and the first time she cucked you would love to hear it.

kek

>tfw too small for chastity

They are safe as long as the fit is fine. It doesnt damage your body at all unless its too tight and it might be a bit uncomfortable with erections and you can at best get semi or no erection at all.

No wonder she locks you up... not much to do with it otherwise. :/

Anyone that wanna talk on kik about chastity? Daneincb is my kik

do you have a micropenis??

hnnnggggggggg

really cute, i consider buying this model, how's the long term wear?

>Meh. I'm not trap at all. Too chubby. But my wife likes the pink on me.
that's the best reason for chosing a color :)

:(

:(
I agree :).

Seems great so far, been wearing for a week (just got it)
It is a little heavy and tend to hang lower than the plastic CB models. The ring is comfortable (mine is 50mm).
I got it so I could clean myself while wearing it so I did not have to take it off in the shower, so far there have been no signs of rust but I am thinking about changing the lock to a steel one.
It is actually shockingly comfortable for the weight, it imprints a slight bit more than the CB clones, so I cannot wear AS tight of pants as I usually do.
It is comfortable over normal fit jeans.
I got mine for 8 dollars, so it was a steal

that sucks... can't you even wear a really tiny one?

Duct tape is pretty much all I can use.

how do you guys manage to align your dick to the hole so you can pee?

stocking method. put it on your dick, put on the cage and pull the sock off

o damn
at least you save money if you don't have to buy a chastity cage

I bought a clone of this, but the material deforms and the lock pops out :(

I tried that but it doesn't work that good
maybe I just need to practice more

>You must offer your session regardless of roll

What does that mean?

You can open up your session for anyone to claim to be your keyholder on the website.

Oh right. So going by my first post, or this roll, what would it mean in basic terms for me if I were to do it?

You match your rolls with the rules and numbers and see what you need to input when you make a session.

I know what rolling means, I meant about the elmalock stuff, I've never done that

Well you make an account there and use the option generate a key session i think its called. And then you input the values there and start. You need a cage and a lockbox with combinations for this to work. You take a picture of the combination you do without looking and upload to the website. Once its done and you start the session you delete the picture on your end without looking.

loose some weight if you're going to be a faggot like that