Ive been in a relationship with gf for 4 years. I've also been getting fucked by guys 3 times a week for 3 years...

Ive been in a relationship with gf for 4 years. I've also been getting fucked by guys 3 times a week for 3 years. Ask me anything?

what do your parents do ?

Secondary/High School teachers

both of them?, have they been married since you were born ?

Yes

can i have some free shit

do they know youre bi?

Nope

how did you meet this guys that fuck you? sounds kinda hot wish someone would fuck my ass from once in a while

Usually through Grindr. Not a fan of craigslist

I cannot. I am a poor bastard till the end of the month

what about first timers who are curious? maybe want something more feminine but also want to bottom?

Theres plenty of crossdressers and shemales on grindr too.

I tried a few times (barely) but seemed to have trouble locating them.

no videos anywhere?

tell us about the guys you get fucked by and how do/did you meet them

Add me on facebook 'Kim Van Glück'

does your gf know?

bro that guy is a clone, he has no belly button.

She does not

why'd you not shave your legs/dick yet?

The guys are usually older. 45+. I prefer them. Usually meet on grindr and get fucked outside somewhere 90% of the time. Or in their car

what is your favorite position? what do you like to do the most?

The pic is not me. I dont have any pics as it usually takes place at nighy

nice. Do you do any kinky stuff or is it quick meet and fuck with like 0 eye contact and socks on

Do you love your gf? Would you leve her for a male? Which sex do you enjoy the most?

Depends on my mood. Missionary is always good. I like being pinned down and fucked. But my favourite was when i was reverse cowgirl/boy. Only once instance but it felt amazing

do you top or bottom?
which do you prefer - fucking random dudes or your GF?

Depends in the meet again. I like quick meets but also more passionate ones. If its just a blowjob then quick meet. If im getting fucked then usually kissing and everything

I do. I could never get in a relationship with a guy. Just weird. More of a sex thing with guys. The part where im being used and seeing another man get pleasure from using my holes

I bottom. And its different. Dont prefer one to the other. One im getting fucked. The other im fucking

Use craigalist then maybe?

Nope

hot I like it. My dream is to have a kinky bearish man

I meet with 3 guys on the regular. One's 56 and a big silver daddy with a nice cock. The other one is 49 but the same as the other. And the last guy isnt big but hes 64 and has a huge thick 8 inch cock

nice. Any pics of his cock?

nice!

And the other

where you at OP? I think I found that dick on grindr lol.

Uk, essex

Wheres the belly button?

How long before you take your own life faggot?

>Pic obviously related, it's you in about three months.

Never. Cause i know people like you exist

lol I'm also in the UK. Sadly I'm further up north. Any chance you'd be interested in a younger guy?

Only into older im afraid. Just my preferred kink

Sure fair enough. Same but I only have one old creeper in the area who is too much for me and not in penis length

Use craigslist instead if grindr. Search first and if you find no one, just make a post

Is grinder a good way for someone curious to suck cock without them trying to fucking make out with me or some gay shit

Yeah. Just out it in your bio. And say thats only what you want

Love those big headed cocks, big into older guys too.

How do you cope with living that double-life? With both the cheating and the buggery.

thanks

How do you prepare your ass? I fuck myself with a dildo 3 times a week and there's shit everywhere.

I kind of get off on it. Let a guy fuck and stretch my hole for a good few hours and taking there load on my face and in my mouth and going back and fucking the gf pretending everythings nornal

Eat more liquidy foods like soups. Eat all bran/bran flakes to clear the system. Squirt water in your ass a few hours before meeting. So anything remaining you just shit out

Generally just eat healthier

Do you usually get fucked bareback or do the guys wear condoms?

New guys condoms. But if theyre regulars and i know theyre clean bareback

Weirdest boner.

and... HOW do you know...????????

I tell them to goto a clinic and get themselves checked. I know what the paperwork looks like so when they show me ill know

Did your gf ever come close to finding out?

hey OP is finding a big cock to suck off grinder difficult? I feel like most of the guys on there will be closet beta fags with ant eater 2 inchers. Can you find a nice juicy donger to blow or is it just endless cucks?

Not that i know of

No. Youd be surprised actually. I always ask for a dick pic before anything. And decide if i would want to meet off of that

Sluttiest thing you've done?

DO you ever talk to the person you meet? Or do you just show up suck and leave after without any words or wtf even happens