This is how "Refugees Welcome" marches look like in my country

This is how "Refugees Welcome" marches look like in my country...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ncjbR872jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...and this is how "Anti-Islam" marches look like (same place, few days earlier)

Any questions?

BASED

Keep it up Monteneggor.

Godspeed friend

Great work.

Now to permanently stop these useless shitskins form coming we need to end the jews forever.

future of the white race lies east.

Which event is this?

>hurrrdurr only skinhead nazis can refuse refugees
>women, old poeple and children

This is how they look in my glorious country

I think we should kill all the leftists first, then the kikes, then the niggers and finally the muslims

lol fucking Slovakian hipsters?

You have been reported to the hate speecg police, have fun in prison.

Anti KOD (Comittee of Defence of Democracy) march in Warsaw.

We will keep fighting for you too, britbro
Yeah, sadly, we have this cancer too, but they are generally hated by everyone (that one faggot talking to no one is known marxist activist)

>mihály with the "sock" on his head
everytime

Yeah, I love how he is always the only one who ends up in handcuffs.

I don't know why, but we praise Donald on our protests. Also, antifa pays people 20€ and a meal to protest with them.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ncjbR872jo

God bless.

Very nice, my friend.

Keep it up. Don't look away for, say, fifteen years by accident. That's how they fucked us.

>mihály

FUG :DDD

Eastern Europe is going to save the West.

The fact that you have them shows you are fucked mate

It's good to see people oppose the government and the EU.

It baffles me that the purpose of authorities on a state level is to protect the state and to represent and carry out the will of its people, while actually, people are constantly protesting against these authorities because they are acting against what people want.

This is mostly true about EU, because the V4 states seem to stay true.

To play the devil's advocate - I'm not sure how to feel about the masses - most people I know are straight out xenophobic and retarded - uneducated. Having no idea of what is actually happening, what Islam is about, where are the refugees coming from, where is Syria, they just hysterically throw shit around; and these people are loud and obnoxious, like my brother-in-law, who just looks at shilly TV news and goes "FOOKEN MUSLIMS, GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY FUCKERS".

no, it shows that we have free speech and like in any half-decent country in the world, universities that produce these faggots. i'd argue that having pro-refugee protests that are empty and condemned by the general populace sends a better message than having none at all

i see your point, but look at it this way. would you rather have the less educated masses be xenophobic, rejecting refugees without really thinking about it or have them accept it and see nothing wrong with it? the uneducated always jump to conclusions and i think it's a good think that our less educated folk don't reject human nature in favor of globalistic indoctrination.

I feel you, brother.

LEGAPCSOLNI!!! :DDDDDD

BASED
A
S
E
D

Being in my.phone, I can't tell if your Slovakia on Slovenia.

I take it you're leaving the eu anyway?

These are our anti Islam rallies