Can any rich-fags of Sup Forums spare some bitcoin so I can buy some 1p-LSD online...

Can any rich-fags of Sup Forums spare some bitcoin so I can buy some 1p-LSD online? I'm a broke college student in NY and I can't find a legit plug.

yeah sure whats your bitcoin address? i'll send you some free money.

Sent :)

can you eat your big toe first?

1EN-e5Sgk-RaHpeKc-J5GBUqfcN-4dah1vttLx

remove the -'s

I'm close by ill send you some in an envelope or something.if you pay electronically via venmo or such

im letting you know i've contacted your school Alex

where do you buy said shit

keeep seeing threads like this, feel like its a shill op

sent! takes 30 minutes or so to finalize. enjoy the free money.

lysergi is a good place. they take litecoin and bitcoin. theyve got tons of stuff

if youre serious thanks a fuck ton

what is that some deep tor shit?

sounds like some tor shit

can you send me some so i can get some also? im not too sure how much it is

no just google lysergi and youll see the website. 1p-lsd isnt illegal to order. can also get a dmt derivative i think

how about i just cop it irl?

anybody have a relatively cheap link for it

love how they're using cloudflare with captcha, really think any legit underground site would be using pay-services like captcha and cloudflare? fucking honeypot bullshit

i saw that also ill avoid that one

lol they're not some underground site, theyre a clearnet site. and tons of people order from them all the time and give great reviews. they only take cryptocurrency

I think it's legal so they cant do anything? it doesn't seem underground cause it comes up with one search

yeah sure whats your address? i'll just send out free money to whomever wants it.

Could any richfag help a poor man out as well?

mine is
16AVJLyDh4
HsoWxxs7SBeauvd
TiP79uTyg

without the breaks. I would just transfer it to card and get food as Im struggling bad

I'm in a nearby state and not trying to caught up. what's your email?

Hey while we're doing the poverty my friend Brad lost all his money on ducks

145jMiDSSEE
vrxURxZwnJy
HKpL6jVToSTt

[email protected]

1CF7UouX-2yXpUbVCumaV1-eb9QTJKYGdafD
Thank you, i really appreciate it.

Help a poorfag out

1Fn2BijS9jRQhVk
f6anqSXQzf23fiTpohT

>am poorfag
>feelsbadman.jpeg

Help?

bitcoin:

16n32L6Eypon5mbw
tazzNVxK9vsBKR4d8x

you guys are fucking retarded if you think someone is going to send you free money

one can only hope