The Germanic Menace

Let's have a good, old-fashioned kraut hate thread.

>destroyed the Roman Empire
>destroyed Christianity
>destroyed Imperial Europe
>destroyed Europe a second time
>currently desroying Europe via leftism

When will white people finally unite and purge the eternal kraut for the subhuman cockroaches they are?

Krauts are eternal nation-wreckers, revelling in the suffering of other white Europeans.

They have an incredible inferiority complex, they are subhuman apes who can do nothing else but autistically construct overly complex shite.

When will we firebomb all of Germany like the British did it with Dresden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFrcl6VGrDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he thinks he'll get to stay

This is only temporary for you, Muhammad

>>destroyed the Roman Empire
Fags couldn't defend it.
>>destroyed Christianity
It's still very much alive.
>>destroyed Imperial Europe
They lost it themselves.
>>destroyed Europe a second time
>>currently desroying Europe via leftism
Countries can leave the EU and/or become right-wing anytime they want.

>destroyed Christianity
>mfw

Why you do this to yourself?

OP uses a proxy, wants to destroy Europe and blame it on Germans. This guilt thing is why Germany is as cucked as it is and let's so many people in.

This guys is right. Please destroy all of us before it's too late.

Europe would be better off had we replaced Prussia with Israel.

Prove me wrong.

I wouldn't mind all that shit if the people themselves weren't such grumpy autistic assholes

>shite

Britcuck detected.

>old-fashioned kraut hate thread
No, fuck off Muhammad

youtube.com/watch?v=fFrcl6VGrDQ

Can confirm. Sup m8

Germany , you're alright .

I love your car brand with the 4 rings - one for each wife right , Abdul ?

>live in a German-American town in the American Midwest
>99% white English speaking population
>no crime
>literally everyone is friendly
>45 minutes away from the big city of St. Louis which literally looks like South Africa or something

Sup Forums calls itself redpilled but it's completely ignorant to everything germans have done to destroy europe
you're fucking morons, germans are exactly like kikes
even fucking yiddish sounds like a dialect of german

And we gave you money mate

>tfw when you gassed Jews instead of Greeks

>wants to make europe great again, kick all subhumans out and unify all the land to create a superpower
>butthurt britbons unable to accept that their "empire" time is over force war and brainwash everyone to play against the germans
>WWI ends with ridiculous shit like the treaty of versaille
>germans depressed, down, broken, another attempt from a crazy dude to revive the spirit, it works, germany, within a couple decades, suddenly a massive superpower again, economically and military wise
>goes on a quest to reclaim lost land and eradicate subhumans from europe once more
>eternal anglo faggot churchill is getting PTSD aka "HOW CAN GERMONEY RECOVER THIS FAST?!?!!? WHY IS BRITISH EMPIRE NOT RECOVERING LIKE THAT?!?!?! NONONO BRITAIN IS BEST WE CANT LOSE TO GERMANS!"
>forces everyone to team up against germans again
>WWII ends with germany completely destroyed for good
>fast forward
>now all the jews germans wanted to fight control the world and destroy europe, everyone is suffering while sucking jewish cock

say thank you to the eternal anglo, who was too butthurt to accept that his country became irrelevant and lashed out like a kid, not accepting the german empire

by now we could have colonies on the moon, africa would be 75% white, eugenics controlling population of the mentally ill (trannies, SJW, nu-males and all that trash) but NOPE

you decided to fuck it all up and now you get the payback chek

good job

[THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN CENSORED BY THE EUROPEAN UNION FOR EXPRESSING POSSIBLE HATE CONTENT]

Was a shitty empire that destroyed knowledge and other cultures like the globalists are doing now

>destroyed Christianity

Is a control system made up by the romans, not Jesus' real teachings

Imperial europe has been pushing the rest of the world into conflicts for their own gain and poisoning the minds of all people of the world with kike magic.

based krauts

Yeah, because you kept bailing out banks, now you gave us money and sold us some submarines while you gain interest rates from it.
We forgave you from war reperations in 1953, remember? Eternal fucking kraut

dat ist not very tolerant hanz!
zat ist not vat we teach you!
back to re education camp (;

You are a globalist little retard
"HUR DUR GERMANY SHOULD OWN THE WORLD"
Fuck off and kill yourself.

>lashed out like a kid
Ironic for you to say, since you basically declared war on the entire world because austria messed around with serbia and fucked up

Thanks greatest ally.

>turkey
>greatest ally
are people fucking blind or what

Mate, why are you so angry at me ? Thanks for the War Reperations thing, i guess if you attach all the burden of my countrys past, i'll attribute you the good things you did. This is how it works hm?

PS: I hate the EU, would still help Greece. Don`t be so mad, not every germans loves merkel and here dilusion about an Totalitarion German Lead EU that fucks over freezed peach and the people.

Germanys greatest ally with the fugee takin and the such. Man I used to like the greek.

But there was one kraut.
He did nothing wrong.

Пpивeт