KIKES HAVE WON

WHY THE FUCK DOES NOONE TALK ABOUT THIS? WHY DOES NOONE CARE? WE LITERALLY LOST OUR FREE SPEECH RIGHTS
>but also to those that offend, shock or disturb the State
IT IS L I T E R A L L Y ILLEGAL TO OFFEND THE STATE WHATEVER THAT MEANS. FUCK EVERYTHING I'M NEAR CHIMPING OUT AND WILL NEVER GET A JOB FOR THIS POST FUCK THIS FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They haven't won because it's just the beginning.

apathy

solves nothing,

feel_good_man.jpg

Posting pictures of Emma Watson means we have lost?

> Huh?

She was one of my favorites until she got blacked

[this post was removed due to violation of EU law]

You must fight or die.

is meme'ing all day fighting?

*and
Like I care anymore

My internet got blocked am on phone now sorrywas only pic to use

Citation?

What? She got blacked? How? WTF?

> Surely you jest for my triggering?

Defeatism used to be punishable with death back in the better days.

? you haven't had free speech since forever, now you're complaining?

Did you even have free speech rights to begin with? Is that an explicitly protected right in your government documents? Educate me.

No
Then don't make a thread about it if you don't care anymore.

Tfw no Emma Watson wife

There is no need to worry German friend!

Your state won't be around for much longer.

God are you stupid you illiterate cunt

Anything that speeds up an exodus from Facebook and Twitter is fine with me.

This isn't a law being enforced by governments, it's a non-binding set of guidelines for social media websites.

Let them become echo chambers, it's not like anyone ever managed to get SJWs to back down over anything at all, is it?

Best part? Leftists don't have spending money. With this capitulation to censorship, the social media sites have poked a huge hole in their wallets.

You still have the right to free speech, but you do not have the right to spread your hate speech on social media networks. Those networks are privately owned.

You are not entitled to have google or twitter host your videos/comments about how Islam is bad or how the transgenders are corrupting your children.

Grow up and get over it.

It's 2016. We're trying to have a fair and equal society. Maybe you should stop posting hate speech and go get a girlfriend or something so that you'll feel better.

youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk

Yeah it is. Contrary to pol belief though we have other laws restricting it so we keep the retards down. You know, like 88% of pol.

her bf is white, and she's only dated whites.

Europe is simply cracking. The hegemony is tightening because it feels it is about to lose control.

>private companies
they can decide to ban whatever they want. Sorry, that's how laws always worked

Wow

3DPD SCUM GET OFF MY BOARD

This.

Sorry eurogoys

The "protection" is just window dressing.

Our free speech is literally "it exists, unless we make laws that restrict it haha". Literally.

US free speech in fact forbids making any law that restricts it. Which is the actual definition of freedom.

Nah. European democracy is kind of a sham.

Perfect time of Europe's rivals to strike and advance their own interests.

Europe just showed its hand. It's falling apart. Taking in too many Arabs and Africans. The hegemony thinks its gonna lose control of its white people.

Europe is gonna throw its iron first upon its white people, while letting in the refugees from the third world. Kek.

The people who made Europe great and now third class citizens?

My god. The time is now for the East to rise.

this, it's all bluster and show from a regime that knows it can no longer control the narrative. even if they went full orwellian, people would still get info from non-cucked american or russian sources. in fact expect russia to invest a lot into fuelling nationalism in europe.

We need a world organization to fight for free speech, and to band with it as one

She's in that movie with the Star Wars Negro.

Dat fat belly

that chink brave as fuck desu

You can tell jews made that clip, elevating the chimps at every opportunity :')

That girl with the stick was her? Shit, I didn't notice

We haven't had free speech for ages.

We don't have free speech in France since a long time, the most disgusting part is politicians are doing it just counter the rise of the far right parties all around Europe.

They are too fucking dumb to see how it will backfire, I look forward to see some of them hanged during my life, I even hope we will see the guillotine again.

Because i love the EU and i love Merkel and refugees are welcome here.

Say no to racism and embrace the diversity and never forget the 6 million.

but why do you hate Germany?

Because we arent taking in enough people. We need to help more but evil nazis are trying to us

I'm pretty content with outright racist scum gettig fined and imprisoned.

What the fuck is this?
Is this from the European Framework National Statute for the Promotion of Tolerance?
Source!

That's because you are commie scum

I wonder what the Pirate Party thinks about this.

[THIS POST NOT AVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

Do you want to fight against the state and start the race war sooner? Start with... You know who...

shame for you it's not going to happen, roach.

>KIKES HAVE WON
No, the Germans have won...

This is ruining things for me too. I need a list of fappables who don't get blacked.

who is the slut in the animal print hoe hoppers?

Aren't the piratenpartei pro free speech normally ?
Or are they another type of traitorous leftist scum ?

[THIS POST IS UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSORED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

This. If you think it's bad now, wait till when martial law kicks in and mass arrests are common place.

:(

Going to be a bitch being on Sup Forums as a yuropoor having to watch that shitty copy/pasta over and over.

aint it that mudblood from hogwarts?

Wow those EU folks sure are missing out on this spicy one

Kek

everyone gets a turn

They support the SJW and antifa kind of "free" speech.

[THIS POST NOT AVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648]

>IT IS L I T E R A L L Y ILLEGAL TO OFFEND THE STATE

Orwell was right enjoy your brutal regime ya bloody poofters, we'll be at war soon enough just like we always have been.

What I really think needs to happen is [THIS POST NOT AVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648]

jenna twatson you fool

>dat pic

holy shit dude what would happen if you were caught with that?

>WE LITERALLY LOST OUR FREE SPEECH RIGHTS

we never had any you fucking dumb retard

U been hiding in ur mammys basement for the last 20 years bud?

K I L L E V E R Y J E W

B E F O R E T H E Y K I L L Y O U

Just leave Facebook and go Vkontakte

nice distracting of a image. I would lick her feet all the way up to her two little treasures.

Why are you not fighting for your rights? They have declared war.

Fight.

[This post has been blocked in the EU for violation of resolution 3648. You have attempted to view content in violation of resolution 3648. The Sharia Police have been dispatched to your location. Please remain where you are. Attempting to resist or evade Sharia Police beheading is punishable by death.]

[THIS POST NOT AVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.] in ovens

FUCK YOU EU, REEEEE

We should be glad; this is not the end. This is just the beginning. Now is when this resurgence of conservatism truly begins. If you're a leftist you better watch out, because your days are numbered.

My television licence would get confiscated and I'd get a two year ban. My television insurance will go up massively.

Whoah you cannot say that, my friend. I'm contacting your local thoughtpolice now

They won the second round.

Part-asian?

Yeah, EU went full bananas.
Nothing new, it's been going full bananas for at least 2 years now.

So you're exactly like the Nazis, only instead of (((oh, come on, you know))) it's "racists".

You are the most pathetic person on Sup Forums right now.

So when is Germany gonna leave the EU?

The best part about guillotines: they're not quick, and they're not clean.

>Thump
Still alive, try again!
>Thump
He's still wiggling a bit, better do it again!
>Thump
Uh, he's dead, but the head didn't pop off
>Thump
>Thump
>Thump
Okay, boys, show's over.

is this a bait? the quote itself is from a case (which ended well) called Handyside vs UK. It says the free speech counts when being nice and so on, but also if it offends or disturbs the state. what even

What the arab OP wants to say, is the statue of tolerance law that is currently in debate, which would outlaw ''hate-speech as anti-semitism, racism, anti-feminism, homophobia, or overly support of totalitarian regimes.'' Juveniles could be sent to ''re-education camps'' and adults will be jailed and/or fined, as already happens. I dont understand this fucking bait.

The latest models are pretty efficient. The army is stock piling them the deal with the red list.

Shut up germany you are the most bluepill country in the fucking world. Your people across multiple generations raised under polar opposite philosophies still fly into mass hysteria at a moment's notice while keeping your tongues firmly placed on the boot of your government. I can't wait til you faggots start WW3. I'll sign up to clean up your country and take one of your women home with me.

should probaly say that the one proposing the bill is the jew who is famed as saying ''the UN exists only to protect Israel'' or something along those lines.

Don't lie Franz you know you want this.

I'd stick my [THIS POST NOT AVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

Used to be.

I for one welcome our new reptilian overlords.

what is this? link?

Queens a Lizard!!!!!!!!!!

YELLOWED

I don't know what you are debating.

It's completely normal to muffle the screams of those you are raping.

No, this is us winning, they are losing all legitimacy and must resort to these tactics.

It's too late for them, they can't stop our ideas.

This will end in violence or complete capitulation when we have the monopoly of violence.

is this really merkel's ass?

This.. We are winning which is why they have to clamp down.

>WHY THE FUCK DOES NOONE TALK ABOUT THIS
Because we lost out freedom of speech, you stupid cunt.