Today i saw a girl on the bus, and i took a little glance at her phone. she was listening to loveless

today i saw a girl on the bus, and i took a little glance at her phone. she was listening to loveless

what a slut you could have fucked her

tell her she has a good taste in music, and then just walk away.

she was too qt for me

did you blow raspberries in her face and then walk away

Girls like music too?!?! WOW!

im too shy for that. i think she was also listening to justice holy shit

lol

these guys think of girls like they're aliens

they are though

no they're not. they're human beings who can have the same tastes and preferences as men

if you put this in your head maybe you'd have a gf

Shut up, bitch

just the truth mane

For you.

t. girlfriendless loser

nope. U

^ pathetic waste of a reply mate

Fucking told

If you're not able to work up the guts to talk to a girl like that, it's you who's going to be loveless.

Jesus Christ they're just taking the bus, leave them alone

wow!!!

I live in berlin and all the time I run into girls listening to radiohead, black metal, industrial techno, and diamanda galas

it must suck to live in american suburbia

/r/incels

it was me

This. Just like dating someone you work with, if they turn out to be an annoying bitch, then you have to deal with that nearly every day. Imagine if you met some prick on the bus you had to see almost every day.

You meet tons of hipsters in Berlin tho

>tfw no industrial techno qt3.14 gf

hipsters here are easy to spot because they're covered head-to-toe in tats and every house party they invite you to turns into a gay orgy

sounds nice
too bad it's full of shitskins, and even worse, germans

there are still hipsters around?

what if by chance i turn out to be exactly the person they'd like to spend a life with? then i'd just be egoistical to not approach them

why would i? she's just taking the bus

If you approach strange women on buses then you're probably not the exact right person for anyone. Unless you're REALLY attractive. And charismatic.

Objectively incorrect and gay as fuck

dont forget to tip your fedora while at it you beta

i wouldnt mind if someone approached me on a bus to take me out on a nice date if i were a girl, or smth desu

"if i were a girl"

we aren't girls, we don't know what they want dumbass

You should follow her home

Speak for yourself, faggot.

THIS.
A woman needs to know her place!

>I want to be a girl to get free shit from guys
Well you already think like a woman, so don't give up, you're half way there

no i more meant a nice date like being out with a nice person and having fun together, not necessarily getting any material things from the other person