What does the queen do?

What does the queen do?

reign

Theoretically the monarchy and parliment balance out each-other's power, but it doesn't really work that way in practice.

Drinks Tea ; and besides that pretty much nothing. Just a symbolic Queen

Oh, and she's supposed to be a national symbol (kind-off like a monument or statue) but again, not anymore.

She sucks big Irish cock

She eats you're tax money.

>She eats you're tax money.
That's some bullshit. The monarchy contributes huge amounts in terms of tourist revenue.

I was having an argument with a retard at school
Claimed the Queen could suspend parliament or something
Never bothered to look it up
Could she?

>tax money builds royal palace
>tax money funds royal family's existence
>tourists come to see palace, give 0 fucks about old soggy grandma useless idol queen
>brits defend royal family's existence
truly cucked for eternity. a monarchy in 2016. well done

NEET

No. Technically she has to sign off on every law that goes through Parliament, but if she refused, they'd probably just ignore her and pass it anyway.

Amen to that.

What'll happen when she dies?

She is the final check on all laws passed by Parliament. In theory, she can refuse to pass a law, and has power over the dissolution of Parliament. In practice, she won't actually refuse to pass a law because the ramifications would be enormous.

steals from the poor

prince becomes king, cycle of cuckery continues

The Crown Estate owns one fifth of the dry land on the planet.

So... anything she wants to do.

Signs laws and command the military.

Also, she assigns governors in other countries who sign laws and command militaries.

That's what I thought
I doubt they really care what she says and she knows that so she won't try to disagree

At least we're not ruled by Albaraq Hussenbama

republic

Waste taxpayers money on unnecessary shit

>2016
>not having a royal family

Queen of Welfare

that will change in a few months to a billionaire that will ban muslims while your cities elect them as mayors and ban our new president

She owns a lot of land and gives all the rent to Parliment ($200 million) in exchange for $40 million

She's the queen of 3D world. Manipulating fear energy to the feed the Archons.
Royal bloodlines, like the Rothschilds are there only for tourist revenue too? Please wake up.

ur mum

>She owns a lot of land
>She owns
you realize her "owning" anything is an effect of taxpayer money? she owns nothing and it is cuckery to convince yourself she has any possessions of her own

>Irish
>big cock
pick one

needs to be updated with recent migrant data

>Being proud of racemizing with niggers
kek, where do you think that extra comes from?

Mine's 6.4 inches last I checked. Since I only date Irish guys I'm normally bigger than them :3

Apparently she and her Husband hang out in woods in Belgium with the King of Belgium and other lizardfolk and they kill orphans.

Spending money on our best architecture is a tax worth paying desu. Don't care about the queen much but the buildings need to be kept in full glory.

Its depressing going to france and seeing all the derelict chateaus

Starving potato-niggers to death you mean?

It would actually probably decrease desu.

The Irish put am end to your empire. We started the ball rolling. kekekekekek die kekekekek btfo moahmmed

Does /lgbt/ actaully have a thing for Sup Forums or is this a meme here only?

So the UK government should seize private lands?

>you realize her "owning" anything is an effect of taxpayer money?
No. The Crown Estate is a corporation, and not sovereign wealth.

On top off the loot in the Crown Estate, she also receives money from the taxpayer, nominally to keep the lights and heating on in all of her palaces and castles, but it's debatable that really costs tens of millions.

Not only that, but if you check your small print, US citizens pay ground rent on the Crown Estate's multiple land properties, collected via your Income Tax. The Income Tax you are not in fact supposed to pay on your earnings.

Why do you think the Queen always visits Virginia? It's because she fucking owns the soil via the Estate.

These are not irrelevant, benign figureheads; the "Windsors" are some of the most powerful people on the face of the planet. Their monthly turnover makes Soros look like a pauper. It's why we point cameras at them 24/7 and fill their diaries with endless appointments, and even make it so they can't dress themselves without assistance. We need to know what they are up to, given the reach of their wealth.

She has great table manners

If it w-wasn't a m-meme w-would you go out with m-me senpai?

I don't go on /lgbt/ so I don't know desu

Basically the queen is a gibsme on welfare, one that entitles her to everyone's taxes.

You kicked your shit during World War 1. You didn't start shit, we let you be independent and proposed a treaty because we had better things to do. American tier education right there.

The IRA showed how weak and pathetic you really are. Thats why you lost everything.

Not really

She could stop giving the rents on all her lands to Parliment and not collect the salary and she would make way more money.

She's doing brits a favor, lowering their taxes. Deal of a lifetime.

At least we had an empire, paddy.

The Royal family take in more in tourist revenue than they do in tax.

During the War of Independence? The IRA fought against the Black and Tans during that to my knowledge. British army was doing its' regular garrison duty.

Cry more, ahmed

Yeah which is why Northern Ireland is still British. kek. You faggots think you're the Vietcong but you killed just as many Irishmen as you did English.

This. Trips don't lie

>Ireland kicks it shit when it saw the perfect opportunity.
>Britain is in full on war at multiple fronts.
>Near zero troops still based in Ireland which haven't been sent off.
>You cause some damage.
>Britain proposes a treaty since they are dealing with war.
>"Yeah we beat you, we showed you!"
To be honest, if we didn't have the war, the empire would of bulldozered through Ireland.

Tells you to eat cake when you are hungry.
Naa she is actually quite alright.

This.

Fuck you Ireland.

Yeah, civilians.

Stays indoors and shitposts on Sup Forums.
She could be in this thread right now.

THIS.

Buckingham Palace is still the #1 tourist destination in all of the UK, including Ireland. I myself went there, then tower of london, big ben, harrods, took a black cab, got some Nandos, had high tea at the Dorchester etc etc etc.

Changing of the guard was boring, but fucking with the Queens Guard wad nice, made the guy smirk by telling dick and fart jokes.

So the IRA 'wrecking' Britain's shit was killing civilians from both catholic and protestant communities.

Get out of my country you traitorous scum.

UK taxpayers make ~$200 million a year just off the royal estate

you only pay her $40 million

It's a net profit before tourism is even considered.

I'm stating a simple fact. Also worth mentioning that the Irish have done more fighting for Britain than against it.

I know that, pal.

Basically she's an upper class inbred chav living off benefits

the queen's "properties" are not private; the citizens of the UK paid for them

>The Crown Estate is a corporation
founded on taxpayer money. you think this business would exist if it weren't for the collective tax of millions of citizens over the span of several decades? keep convincing yourself you giant cuck

Yeah your tax dollars bought those lands hundreds of years ago right?

Then you should know I'm just stating facts. I don't care much for Britain but to believe that the IRA were freedom fighters past the War of Independence is silly.

Bunch of ahmeds just trying to take white peoples property

you have to go back

The PIRA had some scum bags in it's ranks, they were literally psychopathic sectarian nut jobs . But they also had some admirable men who fought for an actual cause when they felt oppressed and did that with honour.

She's nice to have around. Better to have and not need than need and not have, you know.

I suppose. A lot of freedom fighter groups tend to start with good intentions, but a lot them tend to devolve as time drags on, viewing that it's not just the government they view as oppressing them but the entire people who they view are oppressing them.

faz o mesmo que o Presidente da Republica cá

I will never look at that company the same way

fucking THIS tbqhf

+dubs

L-E-G-E-N-D!!!

The original IRA in the 1920s did, and even the ones who attempted a border campaign prior to the 1960s could be argued of having a similar moral standpoint.

After Operation Motorman they completely abandoned any sort of conventional, sensible or honourable strategy and instead pursued cell based terrorism with an aim to build a Marxist state - no better than the Red Brigades, PKK or ETA.

Eats
Sleeps
Shits
Whelps future kings and queens.