Why do immigrants adopt nigger culture when they get here? Even most asians do...

Why do immigrants adopt nigger culture when they get here? Even most asians do. Slavs and Levantines are the worst offenders.

Seems the only immigrants who don't are Western Europeans, east asians and Anglos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnwiYdFaRfk&t=2s)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are white Americans receptive? If they aren't receptive even with sucessfull immigrants so that explains everything.

Because nigger culture is the best culture. It's the only culture we have in Brazil and we're proud of it.

No. You can be the ultimate rich and educated black, spic or asian, you aren't real "American".

Guaranteed replies to this banter.

>You can be the ultimate rich and educated black, spic or asian, you aren't real "American
What did he mean by this?

You will always be a monkey polluting white genes. It doesn't matter how rich and intelligent you are.

post a pic of yourself

>immigrants arrives
>gets marginalised
>woa why do they adopt the culture of a marginalised minority

Too much inferiority complex. Do what you want, study and don't give a shit what people thinks.

Nigger culture is a cancer and need to be extinct.

Fuck off wh*tey you are as "real American" as a spic, nigger or a chink.
Pro tip, you aren't a real American.

Black people like David Clarke Jr. are ridicularized by blacks

>75972641
You was be in russia? Have you seen immigrants from little countrys (ukraine, uzbekistan...caucasian) which went to russia for "work"( work for food) and """""education"""""? I see it. All russian seen it. And it looks like immigrant in usa. They scam which hate in they motherland

Isnt that the dominant culture in America? All i see is sjw and nigger culture desu

>whiteness is more important than education
so you'd take, say, Phil Robertson over Thomas Sowell? I can smell the coors lite and the rotting couch on your front lawn just by reading your post
Your tribalism is more reminiscent of a central african jungle dweller than that of any decent civilized being

It's because leftism is just muh feelings. Oh white people hates ne! Oh we are victims!

Weak people adopt their shitty ideas and marxism. Nigger culture is a cancer and must be finnished.

You need to be the ultimate beta to care about what people thinks about you.

I want to say that these are outcasts that no one needs

Because any ounce of American culture from blacks. White Americans have zero cultural/ethnic identity.

*from

>White Americans have zero cultural/ethnic identity.
You nigger? Identity white people it brain, education

What did he mean by this?

white "culture" is autistic and not cool

black culture makes everything better

Well nigger culture is American culture so they just assimilate into it.

Wtf I assumed Asians ass will never be big.
I love my race now.

Poland, please

It is American culture that represents your country in the world.

Because unfortunately for you, it's the closest thing to culture that you have. Caring and being proud of your country is a natural aspect of every culture which eventually becomes just a normal trait that every country must have. Yet you hoist it like it's a special trait of yours. For example the constant USA chanting for no apparent reason.

So it becomes less of a culture thing and more of a societal norm.

Yet in other countries such as Germany, Ireland or England we have nothing in common with American "Culture". Culture isn't you chanting the countries name over and over and it certainly isn't over expressing the term Freedom when most places on the planet had it before you. I'd say the closest thing you have for modern day would be your tourist attractions like the Washington monument but it's vastly over shadowed by the bad side of your country. American Ebonics, School shootings, the ability to have your own weapons and currently Racism of every type including White people (your countries idiotic racists must also understand the White Race is more than just America and must stop spreading shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=gnwiYdFaRfk&t=2s)

So your culture is the eyes of the rest of the world currently is. School Shootings, Racism, anything Trump related to the point of a sentence being spelled incorrectly reaching headline news, Ebonics and Rap Music.

To rustle your feathers a little more Pedro the country is currently 56% white and dropping at an alarming rate, I'm not a Racist but even I see the trouble a declining population can bring in a country that's white people pride themselves in that America is prominently a white country.

Good luck in the next few years.

He mean by this white people everyone everywhere at the work and do not have time to engage in crime like niggers

Got a bit big of an impression of your self m8

>Why do immigrants adopt nigger culture when they get here?
Why do you think? That's all there is on TV and social media. They're getting jewed just as much.

It's the only culture America has

T H I C C

So there's no such thing as a nationalistic American non-white, they're effectively complicit in their own demise

Whereas any anti-American non-white is a leftist, anti-white, working against of whites in this implicit race-war

Do all Americans on Sup Forums operate on nothing but false dichotomies

Disclaimer: these views do not represent those of all Irish posters, and he should be castigated only in isolation.

Because amercians cant stop pushing blacks everywhere desu

That's primarily because of the fear of misrepresentation of minorities in American media, and the inability of the greater American public to include minorities under the national identity

That culture spread to the rest of the world. Very prevalent amongst the youth here

>Isnt that the dominant culture in America? All i see is sjw and nigger culture desu
Only in poor areas of cities and suburbs.

Because minorities don't wannabe associated with evil "privileged" whites and would rather group together with the black underdogs and act oppressed

Its a reflection of escapism, with respect to racial and ethnic differences

Minorities reject and create their own 'American' identity while the major population retains their 'generic one'. People are afraid of addressing the differences realistically or objectively because the cultural inferiority would be so blatantly obvious.

Despite OPs pic East Asians and South Asians tend to gravitate to "white" culture while retaining some of their original culture.

That's because they're historically and currently successful

Is that really true?

east Asians aren't usually niggery. even Filipinos are only half-niggery.
Indians aren't niggery at all
pakis aren't usually either
slavs it varies, most slavs in America you don't even know they're slavs because they're totally Americanised. Only recent slav immigrants like Balkan scum are somewhat niggery.
arab immigrants ,again, not particularly niggery. they become fairly affluent , well educated. I have seen arab immigrants become niggers but it's a minority. the more general trend is that they want to avoid niggers and rise up the socioeconomic ladder and stop living near niggers as quickly as possible.

this is totally wrong.

black people didn't invent the cheeseburger, they didn't invent baseball or American football, they didn't invent Hollywood, they didn't invent American norms or values.

it would be so incredibly moronic to think that rap and hiphop is the only American culture.
It forms only a small part of America's cultural exports to the world since WW2

America didn't win the culture war and pollinate the rest of the world with rap music.
they did it with Hollywood and rock and roll.

Even basketball was invented by a white Canadian

>east Asians don't adopt nigger culture
I don't think you've met many Korean Americans. Even in K pop they twerk, rap and dress like blacks.

Is this bait?

But 90% of historic cultural Hollywood movies are about European culture. Greece, Rome, Celtics, Nordics...

You barely see movies about American southern culture for example. Just West genre and it's dead.

Teenager movies are all forgetable.

yeah go south Brazil all nigger there

based roach

The only ones that I've noticed adopt nigger culture are immigrants from the Caribbean (even spics), some mexicans, all Polynesians, and jungle gooks.

>The only ones that I've noticed adopt nigger culture are immigrants from the Caribbean (even spics), some mexicans
cringy as fuck

You need to be aware who is in control of the America media.

White ppl?